#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Back in hotel. Little special #ttw recap :gallopin1
Thanks @Laney once again getting tickets for me and therefore getting me to O! :encore:
@SmallFairy - Awesome drawing :love:

Men:
Kondratiuk owned the ice in wam-up. No clue what went wrong before skate; but he was somehow away, Sokolovskaya tiger-ing up and down and then he appeared from outside (not skaters place), way too late. Whatever. For his first senior outing, I'll take that. In love with the new haircut and he is damn pretty.
Romsky was a treasure live. every movement so smooth and into it. Good lord he needs to get this spot, he eally does :drama:
Frangi is hot as **** and I loved seeing him slay again.
Vlad. Well, tbh I wished I would have been more impressed (sorry @SmallFairy :blocjudge) but the his massive hair brush I might never erase outta my memory (no @Vagabond , this is not metaphorical!)
Turkey needs 2 spots. I loved both. I really did. They deserve! Small feds for the world!
Fentz. Gimme Jagoda. Or Stoll cleavage. :gallopin1

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Pairs:

GEO owned it and I loved crazy cheering by Kazakova/Reviya. They even brought the flag!
Schmaltz germans were spot on, couldn't deny that was good. Awesome dress colour.
Wished ABBA germans could have impressed me more. But Kunkel in shorts outside is nice to look at and Hocke's costume is a stunner!
Have a problem with Zandron in the ESP team, but great outing.
Really impressed with CHN team, a shame about mistakes.

J

Jeschke

Ladies:

I gave it all :drama: Sorry @alchemy void ! But I loved Dasa's smile. Have to erwatch later, thanks @Braulio for uploads.

Liu was queen, so much speed, crazy.
Gutmann. Have not seen the program, really enjoyed that. Should have been above BLR.
Craine biggest surprise, never expected, hope she holds it somehow together.
Schaller :drama: I really like her. Hope she gives Mikutina a fight for the spot, not that I expect. But that 2nd spot is gone.
Weinzierl 🆘

J

Jeschke

Final note:

There was a dude cheering like mental for all the small obscure countries, HKG, CHI, SLO, CYP,...
He was so encouraging, clapping a long, cheering in front, after and during skates of/for those skaters.

Later he went totally mental for Liu, had a US jacket on. If he is somehow related I will root damn hard for Liu in every competition because her father, brother, uncle, fan, whatever is so amazing!
@Hanna would have been best friends with him! :love:

Last edited by a moderator:

SamuraiK

Lasts chance to Beijing Men

Zhou-- Glad he's having a comeback. The fastest.
Vader - This program is going to be a great crowd pleaser. He sells it.
Kerry - Well done.. Didnt know he was in Russia, how many coaching changes already.
Frangi - In loooove. Favorite program and IN. You can feel his passion.
SlightlyKnownKid - Drop that garbage outfit and then we talk.
Litvintsev - A bit boring but ok I guess
Lee - I adore Prince Igor music. I was counting him out but I dont mind seeing that at the olympics..
Sadovsky - Not my cup of tea but respectful

---------
Oktar, Zandron & Slavik -- I really like them but they are just not at Olympic worthy level.
Fentz - :( :(
Demirboga - Awesome costume.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Final note:

There was a dude cheering like mental for all the small obscure countries, HKG, CHI, SLO, CYP,...
He was so encouraging, clapping a long, cheering in front, after and during skates of/for those skaters.

Later he went totally mental for Liu, had a US jacket on. If he is somehow related I will root damn hard for Liu in every competition because her father, brother, uncle, fan, whatever is so amazing!
@Hanna would have been best friends with him! :love:

So where are you sitting in the stadium? There’s not that many people. I’m sure I could spot you again this time…

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Damn I just realised the GEO pair leading is NOT the same that barely made the cut at last season Worlds!! What happened to those 2??

Also, GEO for the team event!!
They're still skating. They're registered for Finlandia so we'll see what sort of progress they've made in a few weeks.

Vagabond

Unknown kid's SP

I didn't realize that the Russian pronunciation of his Ukrainian makes the "t" sound more like "ts" until I listened to the announcer. Learn something new every day. :)

Laney

Very short recap of yesterday:
Big thank you to @Jeschke to sit with me through 30 men, 16 Paris, 37 ladiezzz... bringing me much needed coffee. Best boss ever!
Loved it, that our TTW members Romsky and sexy Vlad started their programs looking at us, the audience, and not to the judges. They know who's more important 😉 📷 Romskys skating is :swoon: And I can get Larry, da bossman doesn't want him for his van/train... So nice I get at least one of the guys. But Larry... :yikes::yikes::yikes:
Not much to say about the pairs. Best part was the Georgians rooting 🤩

Ladiezzz. It's insane that there are only 6 spots for all the girls 😭 So many mistakes. I feel for them.
Really liked Liu. Usually it turns me off when someone is as hyped as her but I like her. I hope the top 6 will change a Bit tomorrow... :shuffle:

Now shopping for enough water and off for another day at the rink 😍

S

SmallFairy

Loved it, that our TTW members Romsky and sexy Vlad started their programs looking at us, the audience, and not to the judges. They know who's more important 😉 📷 Romskys skating is :swoon:
OMG I'm so jealous!:love::love: You both rock at fangirling! Keep it up, today is the day for our men!
Scream for your Larry, I'm sure he needs it. His SP totally woke me up and lifted my spirits. More Larry's in skating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information