#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Kori is the past. Jason has a new mommy now, and her name is Tracy.
And, I don't even want to think about that.

Naumov is going to kill the free skate and edge into bronze and be left off the World team.

Or Camden will have the skate of his life, everybody above him will have at least one fall and he'll edge into bronze and be left off the World team.

The future is murky.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I'd be so thrilled if Camden medaled, I wouldn't even mind if he got left off the World team. He might mind, though.

S

SmallFairy

Is one senior international - Does Skate America count as international if all the skaters are American? - enough to say that he's competed in Senior?
Of course it counts! It was a senior GP. And there was some “foreign” lady there, right? ;)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Not the event they wanted for The Gribble and The Duck. Maybe the other two teams will earn a 3rd spot (possible) and they can have a better year and earn a trip to China to finish out a pretty good career.

Dobre

Naumov is going to kill the free skate and edge into bronze and be left off the World team.

Or Camden will have the skate of his life, everybody above him will have at least one fall and he'll edge into bronze and be left off the World team.
:rofl:
Chen got the world nod over Glenn.
:eek: :love: Wow, I'm surprised. I love Karen & am both proud of her for how she skated here and still surprised she would ever be selected based on consistency over time;).

I do understand it though. Don't think it is about earning three spots at all. Think it is about not losing the second. I've no unusual expectations for Karen, and I doubt the selection committee does either. The thing with Amber, though, is that she has no experience at the World level and when she gets tight, she can pop everything. Which leaves you . . . out in the SP.

So I'm surprised. And of course, Amber had a strong argument to go. But I'm hopeful Karen & Bradie can get the job done for at least the two berths. I really think it's a shame there's no 4CCs because clearly Amber deserves a major international and to gain that next rung of experience she doesn't have yet.

(My personal opinion is that Mariah, Karen, and Amber are all trainwrecky. It is Alysa & Bradie who aren't. Karen, I love. Mariah, I find to be an entertaining performer. Amber has come a long way & gets those rotations around when she doesn't pop).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information