#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

J

Jeschke

So much Khuda posts with Nazarov lately.
I try to resist getting my hopes up. Girl is just foolin' me. :gallopin1

Nice to see she's still taggin' Filatov; so I hope both are fine with each other and he will be back next season with whomever.

Amy L

I wonder if that was an accident that occurred during a try-out?? Of course you can get injured like that just skating by yourself, but that looks like a pairs disaster to me. :yikes: Don't pick that guy notpolina!!

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Has anyone heard from @taz'smum recently? Can you let us know how things are going in France?

I'm alive and well @Michalle , thanks for the concern 😘

@Jeschke - you think I would sink that low...?

It is Day 5 of lockdown here.
It is unnaturally quiet, it is like being on a film set of a Zombie movie, especially as a lot of my neighbours have gone to their country houses, and so their apartments are all shuttered up.

I am a hermit by nature, but even for me 5 days of total social isolation is starting to get to me, as is the lack of noise.
I sadly welcome hearing the dustbin men come along in the morning, it is good to hear something familiar.

As I live alone, my only social contact has been via skype.

I only go to supermarkets where there are checkout machines to avoid queues where it is very difficult to respect the 2 metre distance from each other.
So far the supermarkets have been very well stocked and very few customers, though that might be because all of the stupid fools stock piled so much they won't need to shop for weeks!

So far so good, though the loss of income is of course a worry.

Maybe I should start writing my book spilling the beans about what went on behind the scenes with DG during Tiff's release battle....

mjb52

@taz'smum Is France taking any special action to ameliorate financial issues caused by this crisis? Do you give French lessons too or just English?

I can't believe the free dance was supposed to be today! :(

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
@taz'smum Is France taking any special action to ameliorate financial issues caused by this crisis? Do you give French lessons too or just English?

I can't believe the free dance was supposed to be today! :(

France is taking steps to help with financial issues, but so far nothing that is directly helping me in my area. Though this being France, you need to be proactive and find the information, they don't send you emails giving you clues where to look even! So I will turn my attention to looking on Monday.

Whilst my French is Advanced level, my written is only intermediate level, so I do not feel qualified to teach French, unless the person wants to speak French with a heavy English accent.

I have picked up a few English Skype lessons, enough for beer 🍺and pizza 🍕, but nothing towards my rent and bills.

Though its early days, in the coming months, as people start getting bored and need more structure in their lives, I might pick up more Skype lessons. Though I find Skype lessons way more intense and hard work than face to face lessons, especially as you have to prepare extremely well in advance to send them all the visuals ready for the lesson. You cannot adlib as you can in face to face lessons.

Mad for Skating

@Ka3sha who is the guy?
Little Rose joining lovebirds? 😍

Ah, another beautiful skating girl in love with someone who’s not me. The world really is unfair.

Maybe I should start writing my book spilling the beans about what went on behind the scenes with DG during Tiff's release battle....

Seriously. I will pre-order this.

J

Jeschke

Queen U
Fake queen.
Elizaveta Ukulova is the real one ;)

But the lovebird pairing of Queen U and Junior would literally be LEGEND!!! :love:

Amy L

Until you can play cupid, we'll have to stick with the fake Queen U. She's a U and she's a skating coach, close enough. :lol:

In other trainwrecky lovebird news, Sofia Evdokimova posted a set of close-up kissy face photos with her man and now ex-partner Yegor Bazin. She must be staking her claim and letting diva Khuda (or whoever) know that he's still hers.

J

Jeschke

We have our :gallopin1 - 2020 - award - winners:

POTS: Kévin Aymoz
MEEPOTS: Madison Chock / Evan Bates
MESS: Daria Pavliuchenko
Tursy-POTS: Dmitri Aliev / Evgeni Rukavicin

0 votes: Dorota Broda / Pedro Betegon Martin, Karen Chen, Luc Economides, Vladimir Litvintsev, Alexander Samarin & Sevtlana Sokolovskaia

Very happy for Daria! I did not see Aliev winning Tursy-POTS, but :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information