#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Can someone do me a favor?

If you click this link, are you getting video and sound?

No it's not my webcam :p ...just testing a screen sharing service.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Interest lost.

Interest back.

;)

And a batshit crazy Oksana interview. :love:

I think I'm going to attempt to host an FSU watch party this week, now that I have waaaay too much time on my hands. Maybe around the times actual Worlds competition was scheduled?

I have 2000 Goodwill Games on now, which I think is a fun and fluffy competition. Any other requests? I'd was thinking a couple nights, maybe a mix of some vintage pro competitions and something more recent?

God knows it will probably end up being just myself, and I will get flashbacks to my 7th birthday party. :rofl:

J

Jeschke

I think I'm going to attempt to host an FSU watch party this week, now that I have waaaay too much time on my hands.
Wheee :cheer:
This would put things in here into new dimensions.
The different time zones. Pyjama-vice, wine-boss, ...yeah, well I admit, I am not sure it will be more than us :p Though usually @Hanna is almost ever in when there is some random streaming :p

I have 2000 Goodwill Games on now, which I think is a fun and fluffy competition. Any other requests? I'd was thinking a couple nights, maybe a mix of some vintage pro competitions and something more recent?
Puh I just started around that time (Tanja S!!!), so i cannot recall much.
Any random weird mid 2000's Euros Ladies would be fun.

2006 Olympic OD would be some nice drinking game for each fall :D
(And those OD's were just everything!)

Colonel Green

I was rewatching the Vancouver original dance this afternoon.

Two cycles into the IJS, so many teams with shitty twizzles that wouldn't even be considered JGP-level quality today. :gallopin1

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

Love it. I'll take any other suggestions here and make another thread with a tentative schedule.

I'll definitely add 06 OD to the list. :D
The video quality for Goodwill Games is driving me crazy, so I think I'm going to skip.

J

Jeschke

Oh the traditional folk dances. I loved this (OD were so much better than RD these days :drama: )
Sailor-Bob, Hawaii-Germans, Cowboy-Bates, LaKhok's epic green dress, awesome Faeilla/Scali program and the Aborigine-program.

Ka3sha

@Ka3sha who is the guy?
Little Rose joining lovebirds? 😍
Looks like it’s some football player. And yes, her boyfriend.

I am in for any viewing parties and especially PBP threads if the Internet allows me:cheer2:
Am planning to leave the city for few days and spend some time in the country side with the family

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Wheee :cheer:
This would put things in here into new dimensions.
The different time zones. Pyjama-vice, wine-boss, ...yeah, well I admit, I am not sure it will be more than us :p Though usually @Hanna is almost ever in when there is some random streaming :p

I'm in.

Cayuse

Two cycles into the IJS, so many teams with shitty twizzles that wouldn't even be considered JGP-level quality today. :gallopin1
Thank you for posting this! Beautiful quality and no commentary - just delightful! Twizzle mistakes aside, the dances were fun with a lot of variety. Loved seeing Evan and Emily - he was able to show so much personality in those days. Frederica and Massimo - a highlight dance for me. Cathy and Chris - one of their very best dances!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
After a somewhat well-deserved power nap/dinner, the PBP thread has been posted! Please vote for what you want to watch. We'll stream tomorrow at 12pm CDT / 6pm CET.

J

Jeschke

Samarin seems to have her of our and 🇳🇴 MESS compilation and wants to take part.
Check IG Story, 2nd one is pretty epic :gallopin1

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information