#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

GP 🇯🇵 Ice Dance RD
Bukin. That final kiss in slow-mo is everything. I bet boss#1 and #2 are willing to take Stepanova's place. That our hair won't stuck in his jacket should work in our favour. Think about it puppy.

Fabbri. Who thought he could look that hot in jeans and a white shirt. That little soft kiss in knc before the scores came up was everything for the softie in me :swoon:

Brits. #notgettingtiredtopointouthowweaktheyareespeciallyherandhowridiculoustheirscoresare

Igor. Got a decent haircut for GP. Take a note Smirnov.

China. With Wang/Liu being that decent, CHN fed is in serious need to persuade C. Zhang into a comeback and import her as soon as possible. They need her for the team event. Promise her a panda or something.

GP 🇯🇵 Pairs SP
Moore-Towers. New hair colour I like.

Mishina/Galliamov. That was pretty much forgettable, nontheless I love how all the RUS juniors are pressing. They are not willing will to wait much longer. And of course I love the diva in him.

Efimova. Move to 3toe clever. At least no splat.

Miuara/Kihara. Best KnC. So good.

Kayne/O'Shea/DellaMonica/Guarise. Both were 2 of my favourite teams. Horror set of programs for both and such laboured skating.

Last edited by a moderator:

love_skate2011

Banned Member
do we have a new Trankov in the making ?
Galliamovs not so happy face

I'll say it again its a gem when the male partner is more expressive from the pair
hes a Diva the making :psoty:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Ignatov had a bad fall on his 3A. I hope the boy can walk tomorrow. Pity as the quads were all excellent.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Team treasure Le Petit Price/Cave In/Aymoz slayed today!! :love:

Can he hold on and make the GPF!? :watch:

Romsky in 4th after skating first is encouraging. Not the best score but considering how the others scored I will take it.

Sad for old man Bychenko. Redemption in the free!

J

Jeschke

GP 🇯🇵 Ladies SP
Kostornaia. Sublime :swoon:

Zagitova. Seeing her that sad in knc is breaking my heart. Awesome boobs.

Lim. Campaigning. I am such a sucker for KOR ladies.

Meite. Pineapple power for the world :respec:

J

Jeschke

Volchkova has original Belly-Murad with her in knc! :love:
#MIMOS

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

GP 🇯🇵 Men SP

Romsky. Never getting tired of this schmaltz. So good. Love his glide.

Ignatov. Mission still on. Quad yourself to Italy boy!

Shulepov. No way that guy is 23. No way. Perkova :rofl:

S

SmallFairy

Eremenko SO handsome!

And so is this guy, who’s birthday is today. Second photo😍 (Not Yuzu😅)

LeafOnTheWind

After watching the GP this season I humbly request that you add a new contest to all the others:

Lamest and most pointless costume change (I leave it to your expertise to come up with a funnier name)

We are getting more than we used to and I think we are only going to see more and more bad and pointless ones in the future. I say we make the most of it and have some fun. :cheer2:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Zags and her boobs wish they could be part of the team. Maybe she should stick to the shows and commercials, she seemed so miserable in the kiss n cry. Her look was amazing though, love the dress :love:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I fully expect Zags to pull up from 4th to 3rd today which is where I expected her to land all along. And, I expect her coaching team expected as well unless Kihira or Kostornaia made serious errors and of those two, I'd expect it to be Kihira. But, once she made the error on her combo, she really was screwed. It's tough to be a Russian lady skater. But, the Japanese fans love her and even better Japanese companies are willing to pay her $$$$ to endorse their products so she wins regardless of where she places in a competition. That being said, I'm staying up to watch because I want to know.

Ignatov needs to beat Brown today. I need that to happen and him get the GPF spot. And M/G need to beat M-T/M.

The second half of the season all comes down to who holds it together at Nationals and what the fed decides to do. And same with the men, oddly enough there are multiple possibilities, and pairs is who the hell knows what will happen. Russian nationals, once again is the comp to watch. With the exception of #maddiethesnake, US nationals will be :yawn: unless Mariah totally :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information