#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

GP πŸ‡«πŸ‡· MEN FS:

Shulepov - I think the music could work perfectly for Shulepov's movements, but the program is just shit. And boy, he did look like 16 out there :rofl:
Hiwatashi - This was so over the top! Stravinsky, I demand Miki!
Nadeau - This is so bad in so many ways and of course I love it!
Samohin - This program is such a mess. You need to do better Danny!
Voronov - I will cheer until the end!
Kvitelashvili - Snooze I do not accept for Moris!
Uno - Sotskova KnC :(
Ponsart - Most hideous ending music cut. The program could not be bad imho.
Samarin - Whatever this program is, I love my man :D Silver! #missiongpf
Aymoz - Off-wagon! All this drama :blah:
Chen - Well this was messy and did fit very well in this event.

Will miss the rest of the event!
Redemption Schott!
Redemption! ::drama:

Mad for Skating

Can someone refresh my drink...

what were the standings of last seasons ladies Russian Championships?????

1. Shcherbakova
2. Trusova
3. Kostornaia
4. Postergirl
5. Zagitova (she had a rough skate)
6. Sofia
7. Czarina in Exile Zhenya
8. Tarusina (she’s retired now)
9. Gubanova

Proud of myself for remembering all of this!

NAOTMAA

Everybody seems to have forgotten Aliev. :lol:

I certainly have not! My post was actually written with "Poor Aliev" in mind. I just didn't want to write that cause its too depressing for my favorite :(

Over 165 with two falls and a total of four elements with negative goe? Samarin will have to have a meltdown and the other guys will have to be close to clean for the Russian fed to put another guy above him. Poor Aliev indeed! :drama:

Last edited:

Dobre

#We-all-know-the-Russian-men's-team-will-probably-be-selected-at-Europeans-anyway-because-no-one-is-consistent-enough-to-make-the-team-based-on-body-of-work.

#Not-that-this-is-unusual-as-did-we-not-just-watch-two-to-three-GP-fields-full-of-gentlemen-melting-down-from-nationalities-all-around-the-world?

#Kovtun-frigging-won-Russian-Nationals-last-year.

J

Jeschke

GP πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Ice Dance FD:

L/LG - Status as FRA#2 heavily endangered.
R/A - Awesome program, costume and looks. Love it.
S-B/W - Withouth Pukey throwing up afterwards it's half the fun.
K/S - I want the 'Puss in boots' FD, that once was listed in their ISU bio! #tragichair for both.
S/F - This FD is wrong on so many levels.
Z/G - Mama has broken the curse.
S/D - Sucking levels in the steps and still the leading TES team. Says enough about dance these days.
G/F - Unsure I like this FD but I like the new direction for them. Teary Babs :love:
P/C - Whatever that was, I did not like it.
C/B - This FD is just so so good!

Overall - Get rird of these choreo shit elements! Crowd pleasing crap! Bring the dance back!

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
I’m in Japan on a work trip so I haven’t watched IDF yet. But based on the results...

Aymoz :respec: :rollin: :rockstar:
Shoma :wall: :cry: :gallopin1 awaits
Nadeau less :gallopin1 than Shoma
Samohin :gallopin1 deluxe

Zagitova dethroned by Kostornaia
The new generation has arrived!

J

Jeschke

GP πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Ladies FS:

Schott - Very solid FS; the content is very Dytrt though. I think she really wants to go for 3f3t to start, thus the overpowering all the time.
Sotskova - #beatenbyschott :(
Serna - This was more the Serna we know.
Shiraiwa - I really liker her and her set of programs this season; a shame she is inured/outta shape πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Meite - I want the Aurora Games FS back!
Sakamoto - :respec:
Andrews - Love the music and dress. No fan of her skating.
Higuchi - #wakabaoff ; I like the FS though; hope she gets her act together.
Zagitova - The trembling lips to start πŸ†˜ Best camerashot of the weekend.
Kostornaia - No words :swoon:
Bell - Zzzh but clean as a whistle.

Final word: WR points for Schott :eek::encore: Who would have thought after the SP?

Laney

What I like about Andrews FP is that she starts with beautiful skating, a spiral etc before she starts jumping. Without uploading the rest of the program. I really appreciate it. Different from all the other girls.
Sotskova - I really feel for her. I was never a fan, but to see her like this is hard!
I love the SS and the power in the Japanese girls skating. Sad, that Kaori didn't medal. Her FP was great!
I love the joy in Mariahs skating. And I like her FP this season. After the VC Nathan and Romain entered the ice and Romain lifted her and Nathan took photos. This was fun :D
Kostornaia was sublime! Her 3A brilliant. In the morning practice she cried as she popped the Axel several times. Nervts really got her there. So I was happy she was that successful. And it speaks volumes that the only jumps you're concerned about is the 3A. Rest was rock solid. Her SS are :swoon:
Zagitova: I also feel for her. She was really pissed afterwards. After the VC Gleikh wanted to take photos of her and Kostornaia but Alina didn't wanted. He forced her to stay but I can imagine that she didn't smile on these photos. Couldn't see it as they were with their backs to us. In the SP she didn't seemed that nervous and tense as in the FP.
There were several woman in the arena who gave all visitors the red signs with Alina on it. If you refused to take one they were not very nice. I didn't liked that. It's not that I don't like her, but I don't wave a sign. If I would like to do do, I would prepare something myself...
Overalls, the ladies competition was such much better than the men!!!

Laney

Best moment in ice dance was the victory ceremony. Gabby was her dorky self and Guillaume and Madi both danced as snakes 🐍🐍🐍
Huge congrats to Marco and Tiff to skate so well while being that injured!!! I wish both speed recoveries! @taz'smum it was nice to chat with you! You can be really proud about what your daughter achieved! I really like their FD. But the choreo slide was painful to watch and that was even before I knew that Jons blade cut her knee! 😱😭 All the best for her!

J

Jeschke

GP πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Pairs FS:

R/W - Intentional doubles should be a knockout for next season's GP selection!
Z/K - Change of style would be very much appreciated.
G/A - However they got this GP πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
H/S - That FS has to go, not that it will happen.
D/F - Might be my favourite pairs free skate of the season.
C-G/LD - Well, they just don't work for me πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
P/K - I love their set of programs this season, I love her attitude, I love his pep talk, I just love them! GPF :encore:
M/G - Felt kinda sloppy, still impresse GP debut! RUS juniors are pushing big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information