#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The 3As are all so different. Anna is adorable. Sasha is fierce. Alena is Kostnor's secret love child and is just exquisite. Who could pick a favorite? I love them all for different reasons. Tukt. I love her, but she and Mishin have got to up the ante of her programs. They cannot just think, so she has the best 3A of all the ladies (because she does) and that's enough against the quad queens and Kostornaia. It is not. Poor Stasia. I fear she and Sotskova can find an empty corner in which to commiserate together.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Your Boy - His style of body movement is too soft fot that song. When are coaches going to understand just because one music becomes a hit with another skater it doesn't mean lighting is gonna strike twice.

Agreed. Aliev is my Favorite Russian male skater (and hot)...but get a haircut.

His movement is soft, classical and at times balletic...

Leave that song to Team France. Classical music is much better for Aliev!

Regarding Chen... yes, so much effort always into the programs. So little effort always into the costumes. Black pair of pants, and then just stop at Marshalls on the way to the event for some shirt.

With how they are dressed you can see that both him and TTW Legend have the same fashion sense (or lack thereof).

S

SmallFairy

You guys...I won today. I did it all for the team, I skated clean, with two flips for the first time, and got new PB, and I slayed the components for performance and interpretation. :gallopin1 Now I’m on my plane back home, with Totoro the tissue box in my lap😍

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I hope not to get reamed for this... but has Glenn ever been discussed for #TTW?

She sure is a heartbreak...and always a splat.

Boobs and booty maybe?

I find this "being coached by Volchkova" too eliminating these days. lol

SamuraiK

Skate America FD Recap

Are we stuck with these silly slide/spin/twiz moves that get almost as much points as a 3toe??? Yikes. Gimme back dance steps.

S&E: In love with their voidy style but yeah they skated like the just out of juniors they are.
Chinese: Used them as social media check brek
L&LG: fall on the steps. Disaster. I like them but they never stand out that much.
Other Siblings: For a brand new team that was quite good.
PomPoms: Yesss,, this is way better than yesterday. Not as great as the CAN last season but a fierce and fully comitted flamenco program is always a hit in my book. Should have been higher.
Swing Couple#1: Liked the concept but this dragged way too much and what's up with that PCS. You can still sense the struggle in some moves.
Z&G: Potential to be a killer with more training. Super cool lift but they need to make it flow better.
CAN vikings: Amazing how fast they've become this is enjoyable from beginning to end.
Swing Couple #2: They may not be the sexiest but when they sell sex appeal there's not one who can compare to them. Specailly when it was obvious he was sick. MAGNIFICAT award!!
Puppy & Legs: After so many fantastic sotumes these were a let down but their improved pressence on the ice makes up for that. Very happy with the podium programs overall.

Best Dressed: Hubbell & Donohue
Do Hard: Stepanova

Best Moment: S&B waiting for the medal ceremony

SamuraiK

SA Ladies LP REcap

Skipped First Group because Ladiezzzzzz

La Tuk - I would want to scream wuzrobbed like many are doing but is it really?? I mean yeah Anna was overscored but what Lizas numbers were fair. still, amazing to see her still kicking ass
Chen - poor thing
Queen Anna - OK deserving win but seriously judges why insist in looking like a fool. Quads do not equal performance or Interpretation. She deserved like 8 points less in PCS and still would have won anyway. Joke.
Higuchi - Couldn't handle it. so sorry for her. JPN casualty???
Sakamoto - Sooo close. on the podifum if not for the popped Sal. Perfect program for her. Gotta love that spiral so close to the judges like "gimme good marks or I slide your throats"
Tennell - back to booooring ladiezzz again but solid.

Best Dressed - Sakamoto
Do Hard - Kaori again

Best Moment : That outfit change and everyone losing their mind

SamuraiK

You guys...I won today. I did it all for the team, I skated clean, with two flips for the first time, and got new PB, and I slayed the components for performance and interpretation. :gallopin1 Now I’m on my plane back home, with Totoro the tissue box in my lap😍

Congrats!!

J

Jeschke

Speaking of good shots.
I loved the 'In Focus' series of the JGP. There were some awesome (behind the scenes) shots.
I hope we will get the same for GP Series.

Here's the link, with my favourite photo of this series.
Yablokov
The 'In Focus' series of the other events can be found under the ISU skating news.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Well it's never going to happen with this attitude! You want him to be a team member for life? :scream:

How rude :eek: :D
It's not attitude as we cheer all the team members onward. It's a matter of experience since we've been watching him for a number of years now.

S

SmallFairy

Dima impressed me today, he held everything together despite the disaster lutz, mistakes like that really shakes off your flow and timing. 4t x2 beauties with ease. I mean, this is the guy who managed to casually walk into the boards at the Olympics, to start off his program:gallopin1

S

SmallFairy

Shevcheremenko were so much fun, I enjoy this dance so much, they’re committed and gives all. Yes, they look like juniors in their first senior season, because that’s what they are. It’s dance. I have faith!

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Tomono for watchlist? He’s so good but his results are all over the place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information