2018 Fall-Spring TV New/Returning Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday May 26/2019 - Saturday June 01/2019: https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...le-premiere-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, May 26
8 p.m. - Vida Season 2 - Starz (Linear TV Premiere)

Monday, May 27
8 p.m. - THE HOT ZONE - National Geographic

Tuesday, May 28
8 p.m. - America's Got Talent Season 14 - NBC
9 p.m. - Animal Kingdom Season 4 - TNT
10 p.m. - BLOOD & TREASURE - CBS (Time Slot Premiere)
10 p.m. - Chrisley Knows Best Season 7 - USA
10 p.m. - Pure Season 2 - WGN America
10 p.m. - SONGLAND - NBC

Wednesday, May 29
8 p.m. - American Ninja Warrior Season 11 - NBC
8 p.m. - Masterchef Season 10 - Fox
9 p.m. - PROPERTY BROTHERS: FOREVER HOME - HGTV
10 p.m. - THE INBETWEEN - NBC

Thursday, May 30
9 p.m. - Lip Sync Battle Season 5 - Paramount

Friday, May 31
12:01 a.m. PT - GOOD OMENS - Amazon
12:01 a.m. PT - WHEN THEY SEE US - Netflix
9 a.m. - SWAMP THING - DC Universe
8 p.m. - Deadwood: The Movie - HBO (Two-Hour Special Presentation)

Saturday, June 1
8 p.m. - PRIDE & PREJUDICE: ATLANTA (TV Movie) - Lifetime

Please post any updates I may have missed.

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
FYI: There's a Ninja Warrior skills and team special on NBC tonight (its either new or I missed it when it aired on its original date) and it's really fun so far. It started at 7 PM EST and runs until 10 PM.

My friend and I did end up going to watch the Ninja Warrior filming in downtown Cincy last night and it was SO MUCH FUN. There were plenty of spots that you could watch the competitors without having a ticket (and I was able to take pictures unlike the people in the audience who had to keep their phones put away, LOL :D) so we found a good spot to hang out and watched them film the Cincy city finals. Spoiler alert: Eight Ninjas finished the finals course and will now get to go to Vegas for the national final (I honestly don't know who rounded out the top 15 because we couldn't see the clock to time how fast some of them got to each of the obstacles). I personally witnessed two of my favorite Ninjas finish the city final course which was SO FREAKING COOL (if you want to know who just ask me...I don't want to spoil anyone here if they like not knowing what happens). We actually ended up staying there through ALL of the filming which ended around 2:40 AM this morning (and yes, I am BEYOND exhausted today) but I don't regret a thing because it was such an awesome experience. My only regret is that I never took a selfie of me with the obstacles behind me....rookie mistake, LMAO :rofl: (And I'm going through my pictures right now so they'll all be showing up on FB and Instagram later tonight. I took a lot!)

manhn

They telegraphed the end from the very start but Fosse Vernon hit me like a ton of bricks. Excellent ending to a very good if flawed miniseries. Michelle Williams deserves all of the Emmys and a Nobel.

Susan1

This was on my Yahoo home page:
""When Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer three months ago, fans were shocked. But now the beloved Trebek has good news to share: He’s in “near remission,” according to doctors.

“It’s kind of mind-boggling,” the 78-year-old says, in PEOPLE’s new cover story. Although the cancer has a 9 percent survival rate, Trebek has been responding very well to chemotherapy. “The doctors said they hadn’t seen this kind of positive result in their memory…some of the tumors have already shrunk by more than 50 percent.”

Still, that doesn’t mean the longtime Jeopardy! host is totally out of the woods yet."

VGThuy

They telegraphed the end from the very start but Fosse Vernon hit me like a ton of bricks. Excellent ending to a very good if flawed miniseries. Michelle Williams deserves all of the Emmys and a Nobel.

I agree with you, especially regarding Michelle Williams who should win EVERY award that exists for this performance. Williams said Gwen Verdon was one role she "took home" with her and it's clear how much she fell in love with Gwen Verdon while doing her research for this role.

I still think that last episode felt a bit rushed towards the end (especially the last minute inclusion of Nicole's issues in the subtitles). They crammed like 9ish years in this episode and didn't even get into his really big failure, the Broadway show Big Deal in 1985/1986 that bombed and showed Fosse's excess and total control without anybody to temper it had its limits. He probably really needed Gwen, and I think him doing the Sweet Charity revival that was probably even better received than the original production in 1966 would have been a full circle moment.*

I also felt they could have used another episode to deal with his failures during those years, Gwen's life as a "retired" actress who started getting a lot of roles on television and even movies (she did a Woody Allen film AND was in Cocoon). Contrasting their separate works and how each succeeded and failed apart from each other for a bit but still came back together.

The last episode should have been devoted entirely to Sweet Charity and I also think as they could have shown all the work Gwen (and Ann Reinking) had done since his death to ensure Fosse's legacy would not die. Gwen was on a mission to preserve his legacy. To me, that's really an important part of their relationship and showed how much Gwen really cared and loved Bob to devote herself to that cause. They also could have also shown his funeral where it was stated all the women Fosse knew started an impromptu dance, but then with the story this show was telling I don't think they wanted to risk the idea that it endorsed his behavior towards women.

Back to Sweet Charity, I'm disappointed the last episode didn't delve into Sweet Charity a lot more (I thought working on the very successful revival together would have had them going in flashbacks with Bob making this show with Gwen in 1966 while doing it the 1986 revival, and how much in love they were with each other at the time). This show was such an important piece for them as Bob was inspired to create a show from scratch as he had so wanted to do but hadn't been given the opportunity before and this show made him go to the next level that he wanted to go to. Also back to the theme of this show being Fosse/Verdon, and this role was tailor-made for Gwen as Bob's Valentine's Day present for her and to give her a starring vehicle that he felt was worthy of her talent after she took a hiatus to have a child. This role even more than "Roxie Hart" is her most famous and personal role. People think of "Charity" before they think of "Roxie" or "Lola" when they think of Gwen. That show was really their baby and I think would have showed off their relationship brilliantly in a full circle sort of way as he died in her arms during that revival's national tour.

I guess they didn't have to since it's clear now, but I wish the point was made that Gwen forcing Bob's hand (and manipulating him) to make Chicago, though nearly killed him and fractured their working relationship that the Charity revival mended ten years later, accomplished what Bob always wanted, which was a lasting legacy. Out of all his work, Chicago is his most enduring and though the original production closed and had mixed reviews, it's now obviously seen as a classic, with the 1996 revival (not using his original choreo but is choreographed using his specific and distinct dance language) still running and becoming the longest running American musical in Broadway history and having a very successful film adaptation that won buttloads of Oscars and is credited (with Moulin Rouge!) to bringing live-action movie musicals back in style. She was also right that it set their daughter up for life.

Some criticisms of this show was that although it was a somewhat dark or sad look into their life/marriage, they should have balanced the more light hearted and winning parts of their lives. They also didn't showcase a lot of actual dancing and singing. Now that the show's finished, I sort of agree with that. I really wish they showed off his (and Gwen's) work more throughout the series because their work really was incredible and it really soared great heights. This show was so bleak at times that they don't show the joy and sheer showmanship that captured people's attention and amazed them to even make them figures to make a miniseries about. Even All That Jazz, a truly dark and cynical Fosse piece, had a great balance of light-dark and pure entertainment that had out-of-this world musical numbers that showcased excellent dancing that was uniquely Fosse throughout.

*A bit of my understanding of Broadway history (but I could be wrong). I think the Sweet Charity revival was successful because people had twenty years to truly appreciate what a classic it is and how much they missed that style of musical in the 1980s that was becoming bombarded with those epic British imports (the only shows that made money during that time with some exceptions) as the 1980s were NOT a healthy time for Broadway-grown talent creatively outside of Stephen Sondheim who he himself dealt with a failure of one show in the early 1980s and then had to adapt (and his shows became more cerebral). In the 1980s, Broadway was suffering from a dearth of talent. I read many things coming together contributed to that perfect storm: many people were either dying of AIDS and a whole generation lost years of teachers passing off their skill to the younger generation and/or the creative talent was going to Hollywood or the music industry instead. The money is way better there and putting on a Broadway show is probably the biggest gamble.

Last edited:

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I think that, in the era of #MeToo, this was the only tone a show like this was going to have. The story may have taken place a few decades ago, but it's very much of this moment, and I give it credit for really grappling with the dark side of Fosse in a way it might not have done if made earlier. There was a lot of ambiguity there that I think was really in him, according to the biography the show was based on. You keep wondering if he was doing things for the good of a show or to control and manipulate someone, or both. I doubt he could have told you himself, but the show did a great job of leaving it ambiguous. And it also grappled with the abusive treatment that he had faced himself. It was a LOT to cover, but in the main I appreciate the way they covered it.

And Gwen. Was. Amazing. I've long liked her, and I'm so glad Michelle Williams gave her this wonderful portrayal and brought her back to people's attention.

Sylvia

TBD
This was on my Yahoo home page:
""When Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer three months ago, fans were shocked. But now the beloved Trebek has good news to share: He’s in “near remission,” according to doctors.

“It’s kind of mind-boggling,” the 78-year-old says, in PEOPLE’s new cover story. Although the cancer has a 9 percent survival rate, Trebek has been responding very well to chemotherapy. “The doctors said they hadn’t seen this kind of positive result in their memory…some of the tumors have already shrunk by more than 50 percent.”

Still, that doesn’t mean the longtime Jeopardy! host is totally out of the woods yet."
Go Alex! :cheer: :kickass:

On Jeopardy today, William Tran introduced himself as a figure skater who started learning as an adult and competes in adult competitions (I just looked him up and I believe he's a member of the Pasadena FSC). :) Unfortunately he went into debt (minus $2000) in the first round. :( ETA: Oh yay, Tran made it to the final round!

'Jeopardy!' star James Holzhauer wins again Friday, could break money record on Monday: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...-friday-could-break-record-monday/1304017001/

Last edited:

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday June 02/2019 - Saturday June 08/2019: https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...le-premiere-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, June 2
6 p.m. - Axios Season 2 - HBO
8 p.m. - Luther Season 5 - BBC America
8 p.m. - Burden of Truth Season 2 - The CW
9 p.m. - AMERICAN PRINCESS - Lifetime (Special Time)
9 p.m. - Fear the Walking Dead Season 5 - AMC
9 p.m. - Southern Charm: New Orleans Season 2 - Bravo
10 p.m. - NOS4A2 - AMC
10 p.m. - PERPETUAL GRACE, LTD - Epix
10 p.m. - American Murder Mystery Season 14 - Investigation Discovery
10 p.m. - MARRIAGE RESCUE - Paramount
10 p.m. - RELATIVELY NAT & LIV - E!
10 p.m. - THE WEEKLY - FX
11:19 p.m. - Talking Dead: Fear Edition Season 4 - AMC

Monday, June 3
12:01 a.m. PT - MALIBU RESCUE - Netflix
9 p.m. - So You Think You Can Dance Season 16 - Fox
9 p.m. - Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 - Bravo
9 p.m. - Hidden Potential Season 2 - HGTV
10 p.m. - Breaking Homicide Season 2 - Investigation Discovery
11 p.m. - STILL A MYSTERY - Investigation Discovery

Tuesday, June 4
12:01 a.m. PT - MIRANDA SINGS LIVE...YOU'RE WELCOME - Netflix (Special Presentation)
12:01 a.m. PT - OSLO KILLING - Sundance Now
8 p.m. - Black Ink Crew Season 5 - VH1
9 p.m. - Dance Moms Season 8 - Lifetime (Two-Hour Season Premiere)
10:30 p.m. - THE RADKES - USA

Wednesday, June 5
12:01 a.m. PT - Black Mirror Season 5 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 - Hulu
8 p.m. - grown-ish Season 2 Summer Premiere - Freeform
9 p.m. - The Killer Beside Me Season 2 - Investigation Discovery
10 p.m. - LONE STAR JUSTICE - Investigation Discovery

Thursday, June 6
8 p.m. - THE COLD BLUE - HBO (Special Presentation)
9 p.m. - Mountain Men Season 8 - History
9:30 p.m. - UNSPOUSE MY HOUSE - HGTV
10 p.m. - Alone Season 6 - History
10 p.m. - MS. T's MUSIC FACTORY - Lifetime
10 p.m. - Queen of the South Season 4 - USA

Friday, June 7
12:01 a.m. PT - 3% Season 3 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - Designated Survivor Season 3 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - THE CHEF SHOW - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - ARMISTEAD MAUPIN'S TALES OF THE CITY - Netflix
8 p.m. - Battlebots Season 4 - Discovery
8 p.m. - Masters of Illusion Season 9 - The CW
9 p.m. - THE BIG STAGE - The CW
9 p.m. - XY CHELSEA - Showtime (90-Minute Special Presentation)

Saturday, June 8
8 p.m. - ADRIANA TRIGIANI'S VERY VALENTINE (TV Movie) - Lifetime
9 p.m. - WEDDING MARCH 5: MY BOYFRIEND'S BACK (TV Movie) - Hallmark

sk8pics

I know I am late with this, but I am really enjoying The Red Line. I am about half way through. I didn’t want to search the thread because I don’t want to risk any spoilers.

If you didn’t see it, you can watch for free on the CBS app. I had to watch the end of an episode there because the broadcast was delayed by 60 Minutes running long.

Josh78

James Holzhauer’s daughter made this kind get well card for Alex Trebek.

Holzhauer has just tweeted this thread after today’s game. Class act.

I want to see James Holzhauer vs. Ken Jennings at Jeopardy now. I wonder if we’ll see it at the next Tournament of Champions.

He'll be there, no doubt --- 33 shows as champion, that's basically a whole week being away from his family taping (since it's well known that they tape a week's worth of shows in one day -- which makes Ken Jennings' 74 show win streak all the more remarkable -- basically 15 days taping 5 shows a day) -- I really wanted James to break Ken's record but it goes to show just what a herculean task anything mental like this is --- well done!

Susan1

He'll be there, no doubt --- 33 shows as champion, that's basically a whole week being away from his family taping (since it's well known that they tape a week's worth of shows in one day -- which makes Ken Jennings' 74 show win streak all the more remarkable -- basically 15 days taping 5 shows a day) -- I really wanted James to break Ken's record but it goes to show just what a herculean task anything mental like this is --- well done!
I think part of the reason he did so well was because whenever he got a Daily Double he bet so high, knowing he was going to know the answer, which made his lead that he kept adding to a "runaway" for Final Jeopardy. The only Daily Double he hit last night was the first one and he only had $1,000 to risk. It sort of leveled the playing field so that the normal high scores would win.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I think part of the reason he did so well was because whenever he got a Daily Double he bet so high, knowing he was going to know the answer, which made his lead that he kept adding to a "runaway" for Final Jeopardy. The only Daily Double he hit last night was the first one and he only had $1,000 to risk. It sort of leveled the playing field so that the normal high scores would win.

Between the three of them, they (the third place guy) only missed ONE question the entire show, so the totals were unusually high to begin with. The real kicker was when Emma got the first Daily Double in Double Jeopardy and doubled her score. When she ran into the second, there was hardly any money left on the board IIRC (since they all took a page from James’ playbook and worked from the bottom up), and she knew at that point that James would almost have to sweep the board of remaining questions to match her total- hence the small bid.

I see on his Twitter that people are accusing him of throwing the game. Please. He just had two trigger-happy opponents that both really knew their stuff, and Emma played the game exactly how James had previously.

Jenny

From the Bloc
It's because his bet was lower than usual, but it was an unusual game in that he didn't have the lead going into the final. Instead, he knew his only chance was if he got it right and she didn't, and then his only opponent was the middle guy, so he bet just enough to beat him if he (James) got it wrong and middle guy had bet all of his money and got it right.

The guy's a math major who plays odds for a living - he knew what he was doing.

Susan1

I see on his Twitter that people are accusing him of throwing the game. Please. He just had two trigger-happy opponents that both really knew their stuff, and Emma played the game exactly how James had previously.
Yeah, like he was tired of winning money? Maybe his button was just exhausted from all the times he's pushed it. :) Do contestants watch recent previous games, being able to see all the times James won and how? He's the only person I have ever seen start at the bottom every category. And unless somebody is completely sure of their category or really needs to catch up, probably 8 times out of 10, they wager $2,000 on Double Jeopardys. I swear, I say it out loud before they do. I guess it's easy to gamble big money when you are so smart.

Jenny

From the Bloc
The final game he played was taped a month before the first game he played aired, so no. Maybe if you are there on taping day to play, you get to watch the games until it's your turn though, I don't know.

At the same time, he's not the first contestant to do that (going bottom up, and jumping around too), he's just the first to do it that aggressively and keep winning so that people started paying attention to his strategy. I've been reading interviews with him, and it's not that he did anything that different, it's that he did *all* of it. The woman who beat him had also studied Jeopardy, she talked about it, so it makes sense that she had thought of a lot of what he had, or was smart enough to see what he was doing and react to it.

James said some interesting things in his interviews, and one was that he figured that anyone who makes it onto the show probably knows most of the answers, and therefore, it's a buzzer game. He practiced - how many people do that? You could see the middle guy smashing away at his buzzer, and in fact, think about the fractions of seconds he lost lifting his hand from his side and not hitting the button until his hand was up in the air - during which time James, who never moved his buzzer hand, had already got in. He also said he asked a lot of questions about how it works, how the delay works when people buzz too soon, all that - questions anyone could have asked.

The other big thing is nerve. Watch most contestants when they make even a modest Jeopardy wager. They take a big breath, often putting their buzzer down, trying to focus, freaking out inside knowing that everyone is watching them and them alone. Not James, the professional gambler, who was able to wager very large amounts of money easily because he does it all the time and he always knew he'd likely have another shot.

This is a guy who also said he spent time standing around in his dress shoes just so he'd be comfortable on taping days. Not rocket science, just really smart, methodical, thorough in his preparation.

Susan1

The final game he played was taped a month before the first game he played aired, so no. Maybe if you are there on taping day to play, you get to watch the games until it's your turn though, I don't know.

At the same time, he's not the first contestant to do that (going bottom up, and jumping around too), he's just the first to do it that aggressively and keep winning so that people started paying attention to his strategy.
Thanks. I guess I haven't noticed anyone doing the bottom to top thing because they weren't there doing it for weeks on end. Jumping around, yeah, trying to find the Doubles.
You could see the middle guy smashing away at his buzzer, and in fact, think about the fractions of seconds he lost lifting his hand from his side and not hitting the button until his hand was up in the air - during which time James, who never moved his buzzer hand, had already got in. He also said he asked a lot of questions about how it works, how the delay works when people buzz too soon,
I noticed one lady awhile back who kept smashing the button with her thumb over and over so much her whole arm was moving. You could actually hear something, like the whole signaling device or her hand hitting the desk. I thought she was going to break it. That probably only works if nobody else is trying to answer. She won though, because she was back doing it the next day, even though I kept telling her to stop. Other people cross their arms and push the button from under their arm. Yeah, I notice too much.

LeafOnTheWind

Has anyone watched Songland? I had it in my queue for a while and finally got around to watching it tonight. John Legend was the first singer looking for a songwriter. He just has really good advice and I thought the other producers were very helpful as well. I would hope they keep it at this level and avoid inane crap.

I wouldn't have picked the song John did but he's the one that has to sing it over and over. His opinion matters more than mine. :lol:

Susan1

Did anyone watch last night?
We've been watching him win 32 games. And people who don't usually watch it probably did because of all the hype. This:
So Emma hasn't been watching all this time. Alex brought up James a couple times and she looked rather peeved and then gave a "short" answer about beating James. I kind of don't blame her, although she had to know how many days he was on there and how much money he won.

watchthis!!

Has anyone watched Songland? I had it in my queue for a while and finally got around to watching it tonight. John Legend was the first singer looking for a songwriter. He just has really good advice and I thought the other producers were very helpful as well. I would hope they keep it at this level and avoid inane crap.

I wouldn't have picked the song John did but he's the one that has to sing it over and over. His opinion matters more than mine. :lol:

I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but I did see last week's episode and really liked it. I also would not have picked the song that John did. But he went with something that fit into his wheelhouse. Since his last six singles have flopped, I'm not sure why he didn't think outside the box and go with the really upbeat song. That sounded a lot more like what's being played on radio these days. That was the one where Ryan Tedder basically re-wrote the whole song from where it started. :lol:

Thanks. I guess I haven't noticed anyone doing the bottom to top thing because they weren't there doing it for weeks on end. Jumping around, yeah, trying to find the Doubles.

He wasn't trying to find the Daily Doubles. He was trying to avoid them. On his final night, he hit the daily double early and you could tell he was disappointed. If he had avoided the daily double and built up his money, then he'd have a lot more to bet. Finding that daily double played a big role in his losing the game. That along with being up against a very smart competitor. :D

Susan1

He wasn't trying to find the Daily Doubles. He was trying to avoid them. On his final night, he hit the daily double early and you could tell he was disappointed. If he had avoided the daily double and built up his money, then he'd have a lot more to bet. Finding that daily double played a big role in his losing the game. That along with being up against a very smart competitor. :D

Well, he only found the daily double in the first round when he had $1,000 and that was all that he could bet. All of the other games, he hit the daily doubles in the second round when he already had $20-30K+ and bet really big and made it a runaway. I think all those comments out there that are saying he wasn't trying to win or looked like he didn't care might have been after Emma doubled her score, and he knew he was in trouble.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday June 09/2019 - Saturday June 15/2019: https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...le-premiere-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, June 9
8 p.m. - The 73rd Annual Tony Awards - CBS (Three-Hour Special Presentation)
8 p.m. - Celebrity Family Feud Season 6 - ABC
8 p.m. - The Good Witch Season 5 - Hallmark
9 p.m. - The $100,000 Pyramid Season 4 - ABC
9 p.m. - Big Little Lies Season 2 - HBO
9 p.m. - Carnival Eats Season 7 - Cooking Channel
9 p.m. - Claws Season 3 - TNT
9 p.m. - The Great Food Truck Race Season 10 - Food Network
10 p.m. - RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT! - Travel Channel
10 p.m. - To Tell the Truth Season 4 - ABC

Monday, June 10
4 p.m. - BEST EVER TRIVIA SHOW - Game Show Network
7 p.m. - Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? Season 4 - Nickelodeon
8 p.m. - American Ninja Warrior - NBC (New Time Slot)
10 p.m. - KATE PLUS DATE - TLC

Tuesday, June 11
8 p.m. - ICE ON FIRE - HBO (Special Presentation)
9 p.m. - Outdaughtered Season 5 - TLC
10 p.m. - CHEERLEADER GENERATION - Lifetime
10 p.m. - Ink Master Season 12 - Paramount
10 p.m. - Most Expensivest Season 3 - Viceland
10 p.m. - Pose Season 2 - FX
10:30 p.m. - JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME - Viceland

Wednesday, June 12
12:01 a.m. PT - JO KOY: COMIN' IN HOT - Netflix (Special Presentation)
8 p.m. - PRESS YOUR LUCK - ABC
8 p.m. - Catfish: The TV Show Season 8 - MTV
9 p.m. - CARD SHARKS - ABC
9 p.m. - Queen Sugar Season 4 - OWN
9 p.m. - Married at First Sight Season 9 - Lifetime (Two-Hour Season Premiere)
9 p.m. - FIRST RESPONDERS LIVE - Fox
9 p.m. - Deal or No Deal Season 5 Summer Premiere - CNBC
9 p.m. - UFOs: The Lost Evidence Season 2 - Travel Channel
10 p.m. - Krypton Season 2 - Syfy
10 p.m. - Match Game Season 4 - ABC
10 p.m. - SAVAGE BUILDS - Science Channel
10 p.m. - Younger Season 6

Thursday, June 13
12:01 a.m. PT - Strange Angel Season 2 - CBS All Access
12:01 a.m. PT - JINN - Netflix
12 p.m. - The Real World Season 33 - Facebook
8 p.m. - Siren Season 2 - Freeform
9 p.m. - Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 - WE
10 p.m. - Baskets Season 4 - FX

Friday, June 14
12:01 a.m. PT - Absentia Season 2 - Amazon
12:01 a.m. PT - TOO OLD TO DIE YOUNG - Amazon
12:01 a.m. PT - THE ALCASSER MURDERS - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - AWAKE: THE MILLION DOLLAR GAME - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - LEILA - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - Black Spot Season 2 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - Unité 42 - Netflix
10 p.m. - JETT - Cinemax
11 p.m. - Kevin Hart Presents: Hart of the City Season 3 - Comedy Central
11 p.m. - LOS ESPOOKYS - HBO

Saturday, June 15
8 p.m. - TEMPTING FATE (TV Movie) - Lifetime
8:30 p.m. - ALL THAT - Nickelodeon (Reboot)
9 p.m. - FRANKIE DRAKE MYSTERIES - Ovation (Special Time)
9 p.m. - LOVE, TAKE TWO (TV Movie) - Hallmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information