2021-2022 New/Returning TV Shows

MacMadame

Doing all the things
What???????? Okay, is this one of those satire joke story things, or speculation like Tyra is out stories going around, or is this really true????? WTF! :mad: :mad: I'm not going to sit at my computer desk watch this on a little computer monitor, and also have to try to remember that oh yeah ... there's this online thing I have to remember to watch instead of just looking at the TV Guide that night to see what is on. Considering I would wager big money that their audience skews older, they just screwed their main, loyal audience. This was one of the few shows my mom and dad watched on TV, and if they were still alive they would never be able to figure out how to go watch online stuff, so they'd just wouldn't watch anymore.
I watch Disney+ on my tv. It's one of the apps. I just say "Disney-plus" into my remote and it finds the app and runs it.

Skate Talker

Well I only managed to make it through one "season" of Tyra so the fact I have no access to it now isn't as much of an issue I guess.

This was actually pretty much the only reality competition show I could stand watching, and even at that I just watched to see the dancing and hated all the elimination drama - so overdone and when someone popular was chosen over someone who did a good job it just left such a bad taste.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday April 17/2022 - Saturday April 23/2022:
Sunday, April 17
Fear the Walking Dead Season 7 - AMC+ - 3:01 a.m.
90 Days Fiancé Season 9 - 8 p.m.
Fear the Walking Dead Season 7 - AMC - 9 p.m.
THE FIRST LADY - Showtime - 9 p.m. (Drama)

Monday, April 18
HIDDEN ASSETS - Acorn TV - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Better Call Saul Season Season 6 (Part I) - AMC - 9 p.m.
Celebrity IOU Season 3 - HGTV - 9 p.m.

Tuesday, April 19
BATTLE KITTY - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Children's Animation)
YORKSHIRE RIPPER: THE SECRET MURDERS - Sundance Now - 3: 01 a.m. (Reality)
Deadliest Catch Season 18 - Discovery - 8 p.m.
Mayans MC Season 4 (Two-Hour Premiere) - FX - 10 p.m.
New Amsterdam Season 4 (Midseason Premiere) - NBC - 10:01 p.m.

Wednesday, April 20
Russian Doll Season 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
YAKAMOZ S-245 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
TUMBLEWEEDS - Vice - 10 p.m. (Docuseries)

Thursday, April 21
CAPTIVE AUDIENCE - Hulu - 12:01 am. (Reality)
The Flight Attendant Season 2 - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m.
HE'S EXPECTING - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Windy City Rehab Season 3 - HGTV - 9 p.m.

Friday, April 22
Pretty Hard Cases Season 2 - IMDb TV - 12:01 a.m.
THEY CALL ME MAGIC - Apple TV+ - 12:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
A VERY BRITISH SCANDAL - Amazon - 12:01 a.m. (Drama)
THE 7 LIVES OF LEA - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
BLIPPI LEARNS - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m. (Children's)
BLIPPI VISITS - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m. (Children's)
HEARTSTOPPER - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Comedy)
Selling Sunset Season 5 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.

Saturday, April 23
Greed: A Seven Deadly Sins Story (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 8 p.m.
A Tail of Love: Spring Into Love (TV Movie) - Hallmark - 8 p.m.
Sister with a Secret (TV Movie) - Lifetime - 10 p.m.

Please post any updates I may have missed.

BaileyCatts

=

Monday, April 18

Better Call Saul Season Season 6 (Part I) - AMC - 9 p.m.

:cheer2: :cheer: FINALLY!!!!! I've been catching up on Seasons 1-5 and cannot WAIT for Season 6!! It is getting sssssooooo intense!!! For the Breaking Bad fans who gave up on Better Call Saul because they found it to slow (or whatever reason) OMG you are ssssoooo missing out. It may start a little slow compared to the immediate intensity of BB, but its building a whole entire backstory to Breaking Bad that makes you appreciate BB even more. The stories are about to collide. I can't wait!!!!!!

But I swear if ANYTHING bad happens to my Nacho ........ :mad:

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday April 24/2022 - Saturday April 30/2022:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2022-tv-premiere-dates

Sunday, April 24

Valerie's Home Cooking Season 13 - Food - 11:30 a.m.
HOMETOWN KICKSTART PRESENTED BY PEOPLE - HGTV - 8 p.m. (Reality)
Worst Cooks In America Season 24 - Food - 9 p.m.
BILLY THE KID - Epix - 9 p.m. (Drama)
GASLIT - Starz - 9 p.m. (Drama)
Barry Season 3 - HBO - 10 p.m.
THE MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH - Showtime - 10 p.m. (Drama)
Sex & Murder Season 3 - HLN - 10 p.m.
INSIDE EATS WITH RHETT & LINK - Food - 10:30 p.m. (Cooking)
THE BABY - HBO - 10:30 p.m. (Comedy)

Monday, April 25
The Three Busy Debras Season 2 - 12 a.m. - Adult Swim
WE OWN THIS CITY - HBO - 9 p.m. (Drama)

Wednesday, April 27
BULLSHIT THE GAMESHOW - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Game Show)
Komi Can't Communicate Season 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
SKETCHBOOK - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
The Survivor (TV Movie) - HBO - 8 p.m.

Thursday, April 28
UNDER THE BANNER OF HEAVEN - Hulu - 12:01 a.m. (Drama)
Made For Love Season 2 - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m.
THE OFFER - Paramount+ - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
SAMURAI RABBIT: THE USAGI CHRONICLES - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Children's Animation)
Smother Season 2 - Peacock - 3:01 a.m.
TEN PERCENT - Sundance Now - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)

Friday, April 29
SHINING GIRLS - Apple TV+ - 12:01 a.m. (Drama)
Undone Season 2 - Amazon - 12:01 a.m.
Ozark Season 4 Part 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs Season 4 - Shudder - 9 p.m.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday April 24/2022 - Saturday April 30/2022:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2022-tv-premiere-dates

Sunday, April 24

Valerie's Home Cooking Season 13 - Food - 11:30 a.m.
HOMETOWN KICKSTART PRESENTED BY PEOPLE - HGTV - 8 p.m. (Reality)
Worst Cooks In America Season 24 - Food - 9 p.m.
BILLY THE KID - Epix - 9 p.m. (Drama)
GASLIT - Starz - 9 p.m. (Drama)
Barry Season 3 - HBO - 10 p.m.
THE MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH - Showtime - 10 p.m. (Drama)
Sex & Murder Season 3 - HLN - 10 p.m.
INSIDE EATS WITH RHETT & LINK - Food - 10:30 p.m. (Cooking)
THE BABY - HBO - 10:30 p.m. (Comedy)

Monday, April 25
The Three Busy Debras Season 2 - 12 a.m. - Adult Swim
WE OWN THIS CITY - HBO - 9 p.m. (Drama)

Wednesday, April 27
BULLSHIT THE GAMESHOW - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Game Show)
Komi Can't Communicate Season 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
SKETCHBOOK - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
The Survivor (TV Movie) - HBO - 8 p.m.

Thursday, April 28
UNDER THE BANNER OF HEAVEN - Hulu - 12:01 a.m. (Drama)
Made For Love Season 2 - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m.
THE OFFER - Paramount+ - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
SAMURAI RABBIT: THE USAGI CHRONICLES - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Children's Animation)
Smother Season 2 - Peacock - 3:01 a.m.
TEN PERCENT - Sundance Now - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)

Friday, April 29
SHINING GIRLS - Apple TV+ - 12:01 a.m. (Drama)
Undone Season 2 - Amazon - 12:01 a.m.
Ozark Season 4 Part 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs Season 4 - Shudder - 9 p.m.

The final episodes of Grace and Frankie will be released April 29 on Netflix.

BaileyCatts

Better Call Saul ..... SPOILER for Episode 3 so don't read if you haven't watched yet.

OMFG!! OMFG!!! OMFG!!!! THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!!!!!! IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!! No no no no no no no!!!!!! wwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Why did they (the writers) have to kill Nacho!!!!!!!! Why couldn't they let him get away like Jesse got away in BB!!!!!!! So what that Nacho was not in BB and there was an underlying knowledge of something bad might happen to him, but they could have let him get away like Jesse!!!! He wanted out, he was trying to get out the whole series! That final phone call with his papa. :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed He sacrificed himself to save his papa!!! :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed That entire scene everyone in it was in BB except Nacho so I knew it was coming but OMG I screamed so loud I think I hurt my vocal cords and burst into tears and I'm still crying!!!! I am so glad he told Hector and all the Salamanca's to feck off and told him that HE was responsible for putting him in that chair and he can live the rest of his miserable existence knowing Nacho was the one who did that to him! And then he did not give any of them the satisfaction of them killing him! Michael Mando deserves a dozen freaking Emmy's for this episode. And the writers for this episode ..... all the symbolism from the oil tanker scene to that phone call to the last supper scene to that final moment of sacrifice. But still ..... wwwwwwhhhhhhyyyyyy!!!!!!! :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.

love skating

Clueless American
Better Call Saul ..... SPOILER for Episode 3 so don't read if you haven't watched yet.

OMFG!! OMFG!!! OMFG!!!! THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!!!!!! IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!! No no no no no no no!!!!!! wwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Why did they (the writers) have to kill Nacho!!!!!!!! Why couldn't they let him get away like Jesse got away in BB!!!!!!! So what that Nacho was not in BB and there was an underlying knowledge of something bad might happen to him, but they could have let him get away like Jesse!!!! He wanted out, he was trying to get out the whole series! That final phone call with his papa. :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed He sacrificed himself to save his papa!!! :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed That entire scene everyone in it was in BB except Nacho so I knew it was coming but OMG I screamed so loud I think I hurt my vocal cords and burst into tears and I'm still crying!!!! I am so glad he told Hector and all the Salamanca's to feck off and told him that HE was responsible for putting him in that chair and he can live the rest of his miserable existence knowing Nacho was the one who did that to him! And then he did not give any of them the satisfaction of them killing him! Michael Mando deserves a dozen freaking Emmy's for this episode. And the writers for this episode ..... all the symbolism from the oil tanker scene to that phone call to the last supper scene to that final moment of sacrifice. But still ..... wwwwwwhhhhhhyyyyyy!!!!!!! :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed :wuzrobbed

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.

A million depressions... oh no, not Nacho!!! :wuzrobbed I didn't understand what they were showing us with the blue flowers in the beginning of the episode until they showed his blood at the end. I still kept clinging on to hope that he could somehow escape. :( And they better not ever touch his papa!

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday May 01/2022 - Saturday April 07/2022:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2022-tv-premiere-dates

Sunday, May 1

Duncanville Season 3 - Fox - 7:30 p.m.
Vice Season 3 - Showtime - 8 p.m.
I LOVE THAT FOR YOU - Showtime - 8:30 p.m. (Comedy)
WELCOME HOME NIKKI GLASER? - E! - 10 p.m. (Reality)
Ziwe Season 2 - Showtime - 11 p.m.

Monday, May 2
LIL JON WANTS TO DO WHAT? - HGTV - 10 p.m. (Reality)

Tuesday, May 3
Holey Moley Season 4 - ABC - 8 p.m.
The Chase Season 3 - ABC - 9 p.m.
WHO DO YOU BELIEVE? - ABC - 10 p.m. (Game Show)
The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 3 - History - 10 p.m.

Thursday, May 5
CLARK - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Girls5Eva Season 2 - Peacock - 3:01 a.m.
THE PENTAVERATE - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Comedy)
STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS - Paramount+ - 3:01 a.m. (Sci-fi Adventure)

Friday, May 6
THE BIG CONN - Apple TV+ - 12:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
BOSCH: LEGACY - IMDb TV - 12:01 am. (Drama)
Tehran Season 2 - Apple TV+ - 12:01 a.m.
The Wilds Season 2 - Amazon - 12:01 a.m.

BaileyCatts

New Amsterdam ..... I must have missed something. What, exactly, happened to Helen? How can she have her full abilities/capabilities and pretty much function in her normal life like, well normally .... but not be able to speak?

love skating

Clueless American
New Amsterdam ..... I must have missed something. What, exactly, happened to Helen? How can she have her full abilities/capabilities and pretty much function in her normal life like, well normally .... but not be able to speak?
Helen had a stroke at the end of the last episode. She had complications of blood clots from the drug that the bartender gave to her and the others who fell ill. I would guess it only affected the area of the brain that controls speech. (They didn't really explain if anything else was affected for her.) She didn't seem to realize anything was wrong post-surgery until she tried to speak to Max. As the therapist said, her speech could come flooding back anytime and it seems like it has as the scenes from next week she sounds pretty normal!

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday May 08/2022 - Saturday May 14/2022:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2022-tv-premiere-dates

Monday, May 9

CANDY - Hulu - 12:01 a.m. (Drama)
SESAME STREET MECHA BUILDERS - Cartoon - 7 a.m. (Children's Animation)
Breeders Season 3 - FX - 10 p.m.

Wednesday, May 11
The Challenge: All Stars Season 3 - Paramount+ - 3:01 a.m.

Thursday, May 12
Hacks Season 2 - HBO Max - 3:01 a.m.

Friday, May 13
THE ESSEX SERPENT - Apple TV+ - 12:01 a.m. (Drama)

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday May 15/2022 - Saturday May 21/2022:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2022-tv-premiere-dates

Sunday, May 15

THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE - HBO - 9 p.m. (Drama)

Wednesday, May 18
So You Think You Can Dance Season 17 - Fox - 9 p.m.

Thursday, May 19
ANGELYNE - Peacock - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
THE BOSS BABY: BACK IN THE CRIB - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Children's Animation)

Friday, May 20
NIGHT SKY - Apple TV+ - 12:01 a.m. (Drama)
NOW AND THEN - Apple TV+ - 12:01 am. (Drama)

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday May 22/2022 - Saturday May 28/2022:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2022-tv-premiere-dates

Monday, May 23

DON'T FORGET THE LYRICS! - Fox - 8 p.m. (Game Show)
Beat Shazam Season 5 - Fox - 9 p.m.

Tuesday, May 24
RICKY GERVAIS' SUPERNATURE - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
Yo! MTV Raps - Paramount+ - 3:01 a.m.

Wednesday, May 25
MasterChef Season 12 - Fox - 8 p.m.
THE GREAT AMERICAN TAG SALE WITH MARTHA STEWART - ABC - 8 p.m. (Reality)
THE AMERICAN RESCUE DOG SHOW (Two-Hour Premiere) - ABC - 9 p.m. (Reality)

Friday, May 27
OBI-WAN KENOBI - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m. (Sci-fi action)
Stranger Things Season 4 (Part I) - Netflix - 3:01 a.m

BaileyCatts

So You Think You Can Dance ..... where's Nigel! How they gonna cue music without Nigel!! Where's Mary!! Who is gonna conduct the Hot Tamale Train!!! :wuzrobbed

I didn't really like the 1st episode. I don't like that they are holding audition rounds with a studio audience. Oh sure there were people in the theater during auditions before, but that was just the other dancers and maybe some family members, not random studio audience who screams and cheers when you do a leap one inch off the ground. :blah: I really don't care about the critique from a 19 year old reality TV star. Matthew Morrison, who I actually like, was boring. And why do we have to get a sob story on every.single.dancer.auditioning. I don't like the new format at all. :cautious:

Last edited:

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
So You Think You Can Dance ..... where's Nigel! How they gonna cue music without Nigel!! Where's Mary!! Who is gonna conduct the Hot Tamale Train!!! :wuzrobbed

I didn't really like the 1st episode. I don't like that they are holding audition rounds with a studio audience. Oh sure there were people in the theater during auditions before, but that was just the other dancers and maybe some family members, not random studio audience who screams and cheers when you do a leap one inch off the ground. :blah: I really don't care about the critique from a 19 year old reality TV star. Matthew Morrison, who I actually like, was boring. And why do we have to get a sob story on every.single.dancer.auditioning. I don't like the new format at all. :cautious:
I’ve never liked the audition episodes so I’ll wait to fully judge the revamping for when we get to the actual competition. JoJo is TOO MUCH though. I don’t miss Nigel and his creepy, biased self.

BaileyCatts

Better Call Saul .... spoiler for 5/23 episode so don't read if you have watched.

Holy flipping crap!!! This one shocked me even more than Nacho!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: What the hell!!! I did not see that coming at all!! Poor Howard did not deserve that!! I kinda felt bad for Howard and how Jimmy and Kim were scamming him because the whole time it was Chuck who was keeping Jimmy down. Howard had to do what Chuck said for HHM. You know he felt terrible about how he treated Jimmy and I think he was being sincere when he tried to make it up to Jimmy after Chuck died, and I think he felt bad about the way he treated Kim at HHM as well. They really went too far destroying him ..... well, obviously! And how did Lalo find the laundry cause the German guy never knew where they were working to begin with? I'm guessing that poor dude is dead as well. After what's happened to Nacho and Howard, geez what the hell is gonna happen to Kim!!

And I can't believe we have to wait until July 11 for the rest of the season!!!

Last edited:

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday May 29/2022 - Saturday June 04/2022:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2022-tv-premiere-dates

Monday, May 30

THEODORE ROOSEVELT - History - 8 p.m. (Docuseries)

Tuesday, May 31
Lego Masters Season 3 - Fox - 8 p.m.
Fantasy Island Season 2 - Fox - 9 p.m.
BOBBY BROWN: EVERY LITTLE STEP - A&E - 10 p.m. (Reality)

Wednesday, June 1
GENERATION DRAG - Discovery+ - 3:01 a.m. (Reality)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Time-Slot Premiere) - Disney+ - 3:01 a.m.
Who Killed Sara? Season 3 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF DUBAI - Bravo - 9 p.m. (Reality)
Sistas Season 4 - BET - 9 p.m.

Thursday, June 2
The Croods: Family Tree Season 3 - Hulu - 12:01 a.m.
The Orville Season 3 - Hulu - 12:01 a.m.
THE BOOK OF QUEER - Discovery+ - 3:01 a.m. (Docuseries)
BORGEN - POWER & GLORY - Netflix - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
THIS IS GOING TO HURT - Sundance Now - 3:01 a.m. (Drama)
Fire Masters Season 4 - Cooking - 9 p.m.
MYSTIC: THE OUTSIDER - UPtv - 9 p.m. (Comedy)

Friday, June 3
The Boys Season 3 - Amazon - 12:01 a.m.
Physical Season 2 - Apple TV+ - 12:01 a.m.
The Floor Is Lava Season 2 - Netflix - 3:01 a.m.
TRIXIE MOTEL - Discovery+ - 3:01 a.m. (Reality)
THE VILLAINS OF VALLEY VIEW - Disney - 8 p.m. (Comedy)
THE WEDDING PLANNERS - Uptv - 8 p.m. (Reality)
GUY'S ALL-AMERICAN ROAD TRIP - Food - 9 p.m. (Reality)
P-Valley Season 2 - Starz - 9 p.m.
ULTRA VIOLET & BLACK SCORPION - Disney - 9 p.m. (Comedy)

Saturday, June 4
LIVING SMALLER - A&E - 12 p.m. (Reality)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information