#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

I managed to stay awake!

CrazyBunnyLady did it! 😍 🐇
That was SO good! She's so free and happy. I love it from the bottom of my heart too. Bossman, why should we ever think about beeing ashamed? :cheer:

Satoko ETA KAORI since I'm too confused *gushing* Though the program is not that interesting. She can do so much more. Blah. Thankfully the FS is a masterpiece.

(((Larkyn))) come on! Double axel?!?! :wuzrobbed

Poor Mai! But that program is zzzzzz

Eunsoo is sublime! Exquisite! Everything!

(((Hanul))) I have such a soft spot for her.

Alaine...oh dear:(:(:(

Amy Lin-MESS on that axel for sure

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad for Skating

What exactly are your grades in maths? 🤔

I currently have an 84% in Algebra, if you must know 😀

This!
I have not given up yet! 💪🏼

But boy, if they dare to put Med on the team or even the sub list above Stasia, because she might win one ****ing event against her this season, this will get ugly.🤬

You will never hear the end of it!

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the songs of angry Bossman
It is the music of the people
Who will not see Stasia robbed again!

No, Walsh/Mishaud! :rolleyes:

No one hates my Beatles babes! This is your first warning!

I don't know if this one made it to Instagram, but here's Kaori fixing Mai's hair. :)https://twitter.com/0409_Obi/status/1093217557320876033?s=19

I love these precious childhood sweethearts 😍

J

Jeschke

Bossman 4CC's Men SP recap:

Manko - Isn't he one of the Plushenko's kids? When will the loudmouth ever appear on a competition again? :huh:
Ip - I think I never saw him. Did not miss much.
J. Lee - Missing the power of the yellow blonde hair. 7th 4CC's already. Unfortunately, he never lived up to the potential I once saw in him 😕
Wong - I kinda liked his overall skating 🤷🏼‍♂️
Zhang - I cannot recall most of the 4CC's skaters 😅 This was pretty decent, too. But of course I am waiting alongside you all of the arrival of the HanYanFanVan.
Carrillo - Such a performer! But boy is he stiff! I want him on the kisscam again 🤪
Tang - Nice surprise.
S. Lee - Boy needs to bring the denim look back, immediately!
Lynette - I remember liking him last season, but this was boring 🤷🏼‍♂️
Webster - :blah:
Dodds - 😲 Okay, I was not prepared for that! :cheer2:@misskarne ! Is Kerry's spot for worlds assured?
Chew - Best dressed of the event! Good-looking guy! Who cares about the skating?
Yee - So vanilla. So much. :blah: If you are OAS, better bring the hot IG like Martinez!
Hiwatashi - I like his energy, but he is just not my cup of tea 🤷🏼‍♂️
Nadeau - I am damn much in OES; but boy, he is hot as hell 😎 I approve his #splatordie attitude with the quad, but new system and it fails all the time. Maybe time to rethink your strategy buddy. And now bring us the Depeche-Mode-stomping! 😍 His performance level is pure killer!
Nguyen - I should be too ashamed to admit that this is one of my guilty-pleasure-programs this season 😬
Cha - A guy skating to 'Cindarella'. That's reason enough to root for. I really like the 2nd part of the program with the ticking. The steps are so so good :swoon:
Tomono - 😪 I love this SP so much. Tomono is such a star.
Kerry - My highlight in Kerry's program was recognizing the dramatic-screaming-lady of Salmons-shoulder-dislocation-program again. Stunning soundtrack, stunning score. We need more epic war music back in figure skating. So good.
Tanaka - #teamtomono
Brown - That being in 2nd for now just sucks. Time for Fleur to comeback. No content at all but skills and doing great minimal stuff, that she can do too :blah:
Uno - This purple velvet pyjama is just everything 🆘 I really like this SP; but I would approve seeing it clean at least once.
Zhou - I really like Zhou's set of programs this season. Great development in PCS to me compared to last season. Like the development in looks too 😇 Gambill reaction 😍
Messing - It's not funny anymore.
Jin - Gimme Spiderman any time! 👆🏼

Overall - This would have been Bockster's event with not paying attention to any carrot's at all 🙄

SamuraiK

I m too lazy to write a full Men SP recap so just random thoughts:

KAZ Boy- Not D10 but glad KAZ is still represented . He seems like the basic hopeless slavic boy @Jeschke would love.
Lee - so much regression.
Carrillo - sass!!!!
Dodds - Love it when all the hard work pays off!!!
Nadeau - I'm done with him. He's way too hot for that silly jazzy music and specially those stupid tiny choreo jumps. He just looks dumb out there.
Cha - probably my fave Men SP of the season. MAGNIFICAT!!!
Tomono - His skating is gorgeous.
Kerry - All I care watching him is "I want that hair"
Zhou - Not as good as last years SP but you are still one of my faves kid
Jin - Nice small comeback.

Overall , kinda dissapointed in the 4CC men. Too many Michael Bubble-esque music choices which make my ears bleed.

Do-Hard : Tomono.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Where did the 'Konstantinova is the new black' come from?
I demand clarification! 👆🏼
You need to spend more time in English-speaking countries. :)

The expression "Orange is the new black" derives from fashion. The idea is that something (orange in particular) is the new, basic, suitable-for-all-purposes standard (for clothes or, in this instance, good skating). :judge:

The reference came to me from (where else?) a discussion of whether the letter K is a kursed letter in figure skating. 😊

And I had invaluable assistance from my editor, vice. :respec: :love:

ETA: @Jeschke How high would Chartrand have to finish in the Free Skate to gain consideration for the Team?

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

You need to spend more time in English-speaking countries. :)

The expression "Orange is the new black" derives from fashion. The idea is that something (orange in particular) is the new, basic, suitable-for-all-purposes standard (for clothes or, in this instance, good skating). :judge:

The reference came to me from (where else?) a discussion of whether the letter K is a kursed letter in figure skating. 😊

And I had invaluable assistance from my editor, vice. :respec: :love:
Haha, thanks for the detailed answer.
Of course I understand what 'Orange/Konstantino is the new black means', I wanted to know when/where you made that statement vice quoted?
Or did vice modify something said by you? :p

Vagabond

Haha, thanks for the detailed answer.
Of course I understand what 'Orange/Konstantino is the new black means', I wanted to know when/where you made that statement vice quoted?
Or did vice modify something said by you? :p
Did you click the link? He didn't modify anything. He just distilled the essence. :summer:
The jinx doesn't apply to women. To Kwan and to Kostner are both good verbs. It's a male thing.

This is obviously why Konstantinova is the new black. :COP:
To Kostner is human; to Konstaninova divine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information