2018 Fall-Spring TV New/Returning Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan1

Is anybody watching Dirty John (good grief, another Connie Britton show! - If she was still on 911, I could watch four of her in one day)? I've been DVRing them for when there is nothing on during the holidays and just watched the first two this morning. I couldn't stop at just one. I won't be able to watch the other episodes at night. I about jumped out of my skin twice this morning.

This is so much better than those limited "who's the killer" series, like the one with the detective that kept turning up at the suspects door every hour. ha ha

I know it's based on a real person so they are not going to give it a ridiculous Lifetime movie ending. Don't tell me. I don't want to know. I'm not going to read about the case online either. I hope they don't all end up dead.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Is anybody watching Dirty John (good grief, another Connie Britton show! - If she was still on 911, I could watch four of her in one day)? I've been DVRing them for when there is nothing on during the holidays and just watched the first two this morning. I couldn't stop at just one. I won't be able to watch the other episodes at night. I about jumped out of my skin twice this morning.

This is so much better than those limited "who's the killer" series, like the one with the detective that kept turning up at the suspects door every hour. ha ha

I know it's based on a real person so they are not going to give it a ridiculous Lifetime movie ending. Don't tell me. I don't want to know. I'm not going to read about the case online either. I hope they don't all end up dead.

I'm loving Dirty John! I read an article in the LA Times about the podcast a few years ago, but I didn't see what happens in the end and I'm glad so I'm not spoiled either. I just hope the daughter Veronica doesn't end up dead because she's a hoot. Debra is a dummy and I have trouble feeling any sympathy for her after her poor life choices.

Susan1

I'm loving Dirty John! I read an article in the LA Times about the podcast a few years ago, but I didn't see what happens in the end and I'm glad so I'm not spoiled either. I just hope the daughter Veronica doesn't end up dead because she's a hoot. Debra is a dummy and I have trouble feeling any sympathy for her after her poor life choices.
Two episodes in, I think the younger daughter is the one who needs therapy. And a voice coach! And, yeah, already I'm yelling at Debra. Geez. How'd she get to be so successful being such an idiot. I guess Connie needed a change of pace from the strong and smart Tammy and Rayna.

Three episodes in the DVR and two more weeks scheduled so far. It's so hard not to look up the story on Wikipedia. I'm not even reading the upcoming descriptions in the guide. Is this going to be one of those things I love that gets cancelled right in the middle? It's been on Bravo over the holidays when people are busy. I wonder how the ratings are. Is Bravo an on demand channel in case people hear about it and missed it? I don't like On Demand cause I can't buzz through the commercials.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Two episodes in, I think the younger daughter is the one who needs therapy. And a voice coach! And, yeah, already I'm yelling at Debra. Geez. How'd she get to be so successful being such an idiot. I guess Connie needed a change of pace from the strong and smart Tammy and Rayna.

Three episodes in the DVR and two more weeks scheduled so far. It's so hard not to look up the story on Wikipedia. I'm not even reading the upcoming descriptions in the guide. Is this going to be one of those things I love that gets cancelled right in the middle? It's been on Bravo over the holidays when people are busy. I wonder how the ratings are. Is Bravo an on demand channel in case people hear about it and missed it? I don't like On Demand cause I can't buzz through the commercials.

Limited series like this are never cancelled in the middle. Connie Britton has been nominated for a Golden Globe, so it must be well-received by the critics. I hope the finale will be before nationals so I can have one less thing to record while I'm in Detroit!

The actress who plays the younger daughter plays a redneck in Ozark on Netflix, and her voice works much better with the southern accent. I don't know what in the world is happening with her voice in this show.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday December 30/2018 - Saturday January 05/2019: https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...re-schedule-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, December 30
8 p.m. - The Orville Season 2 - Fox (Special Night)

Tuesday, January 1
8 p.m. - Lethal Weapon Season 3 Winter Premiere - Fox (New Time Slot)
8 p.m. - Doctor Who Season 11 New Years's Day Special - BBC America
9 p.m. - The Gifted Season 2 Winter Premiere - Fox (New Time Slot)
9 p.m. - Married at First Sight Season 8 - Lifetime (Two-Hour Special Premiere)
10 p.m. - BAD CHAD CUSTOMS - Discovery
10 p.m. - I Am Jazz Season 5 - TLC

Wednesday, January 2
12:01 a.m. PT - Call My Agent! Season 3 - Netflix
8 p.m. - Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours To Hell And Back Season 2 - Fox
8 p.m. - grown-ish Season 2 - Freeform (Two-Part Season Premiere)
8 p.m. - Love & Hip Hop: Miami Season 2 - VH1
9 p.m. - THE MASKED SINGER - Fox
9 p.m. - MYTHBUSTERS JR. - Science
9 p.m. - Project Runway All Stars Season 7 - Lifetime
9 p.m. - SEAL Team Season 2 Winter Premiere - CBS
10 p.m. - Criminal Minds Season 14 Winter Premiere - CBS
10 p.m. - American Beauty Star Season 2 - Lifetime

Thursday, January 3
8 p.m.- Gotham Season 5 - Fox
8 p.m. - The Big Bang Theory Season 12 Winter Premiere - CBS
8 p.m. - THE TITAN GAMES (with Dwayne Johnson) - NBC
8:30 p.m. - Young Sheldon Season 2 Winter Premiere - CBS
9 p.m.- The Orville Season 2 - Fox (Time Slot Premiere)
9 p.m. - SURVIVING R. KELLY (Limited Series) -- Lifetime
9 p.m. - RACING WIVES -- CMT
9 p.m. - Million Dollar Listing Season 11 - Bravo (75-Minute Premiere)
10 p.m. - Music City Season 2 - CMT
10 p.m. - The Blacklist Season 6 (Part 1) - NBC (Special Night And Time)
10 p.m. - S.W.A.T. Season 2 Winter Premiere - CBS
10 p.m. - 60 Days In Season 5 - A&E

Friday, January 4
12:01 a.m. PT - Young Justice: Outsiders (Season 3) - DC Universe
8 p.m. - Fresh Off the Boat Season 5 Winter Premiere - ABC
8 p.m. - Last Man Standing Season 7 Winter Premiere - Fox
8 p.m. - MacGyver Season 3 Winter Premiere - CBS
8:30 p.m. - Speechless Season 3 Winter Premiere - ABC
8:30 p.m. - The Cool Kids Season 1 Winter Premiere - Fox
9 p.m. - The Blacklist Season 6 (Part 2) - NBC (Time Slot Premiere)
9 p.m. - Hawaii Five-0 Season 9 Winter Premiere - CBS
10 p.m. - Blue Bloods Season 9 Winter Premiere - CBS

Saturday, January 5
7 a.m. - Milo Murphy's Law: The Phineas and Ferb Effect (Crossover) - Disney Channel, Disney XD (One-Hour Special Presentation)
8:30 p.m. - COUSINS FOR LIFE - Nickelodeon

Please post any updates I may have missed.

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
Interesting that some shows are starting their seasons up again during the week of New Year's. Most of the shows I watch all come back the week after and at least one of mine doesn't come back until the week right before US Nats. Thanks as always for the schedule! :D

Susan1

Limited series like this are never cancelled in the middle. Connie Britton has been nominated for a Golden Globe, so it must be well-received by the critics. I hope the finale will be before nationals so I can have one less thing to record while I'm in Detroit!

The actress who plays the younger daughter plays a redneck in Ozark on Netflix, and her voice works much better with the southern accent. I don't know what in the world is happening with her voice in this show.

I swear I'm thinking or 2 or 3 times where I was really interested in something new recently and we didn't get to find out how it turned out. Maybe they were supposed to be first seasons that didn't work out - not limited? The one with Kathryn Heigl (sp?) as a t.v. reporter? Another one that was about a 70's murder or something - not the Charles Manson one. I only watched one episode of that and quit. I'm sure it's in this thread somewhere - me saying is "whatever" coming back. No, it was cancelled. It seems like that one was going to have an ending to the mystery or murders or something.
(I knew all the words to all the #41-80 top songs of 1972 this morning. Don't expect me to remember a t.v. show from a couple years ago. ha ha)

Connie Britton does make good choices of what t.v. shows to work on, huh?

Susan1

Not t.v. shows - just channels. I've had Uverse 300 in a bundle for 2 years. The deal expires Jan. 10, so I had to call to see what deals they've got now. I went back to the U200. (Changing to U300 in the bundle was cheaper two years ago.) I compared packages side by side. So now I'm losing Hallmark Movies and Mysteries and Logo and Starz Encore Classic - where Friday Night Lights is. Rats. And MTV Classic and Reelz, which I've watched a couple things on. I don't watch half the channels I have, especially all the other movie channels I've had for 2 years. So many of the channels are just informercials and shopping channels. You should be able to just pay $1 for each channel you would probably watch some time.

I'll still have AXS, but they only show the seasons of Nashville that were on ABC, not after they moved to the Country channel. I still have that channel. I wish they would show their reruns there Poo.

I don't see OLYC in either list! I have it in the U300 thing now. I wonder if it is in the U200. NBCSN is in the U200.

BaileyCatts

Did anyone watch The Masked Singer? Very strange concept but I liked it. Famous people (who may or may not be able to sing) are in costumes so you can't see who they are and they give clues so you can try to guess. One gets eliminated at the end of the show and you find out who it is. If they are going to be like football and basketball players I'll never be able to figure those out (like tonight's elimination I had no clue who that was) but its fun trying to guess famous people who I do know.

I think the Peacock is
Alfonso Riberio

I want to say that the Lion is
a Kardashian
based on the clues, but then again there is no way that person would be able to sing that well, cause the Lion could really sing.

I think this will be a fun show.

love skating

Clueless American
I enjoyed the Masked Singer too. I had the same thought for the Lion but who knows? I read some things on twitter and decided to now avoid reading twitter about the show cause it might ruin the fun of being surprised.

BaileyCatts

I'm not going to search anything about the show just in case either. I want to be surprised and so far I have heard nothing about who they might be. My guesses will probably change as the Character advances each week and we get more clues, so this will be fun.

I had thought maybe the Deer was
Jon Cena
but then after he answered questions at the end I decided na, not him.

And the Monster should have totally beaten the Unicorn in the head-to-head match-up! In fact, the Unicorn was the worst of all 6 of them.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
In the first few minutes, Nicole suggests the Peacock is Johnny Weir because the outfit is so 'extra' :rofl:

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday January 06/2018 - Saturday January 12/2019: https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...re-schedule-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, January 6
8 p.m. - 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards - NBC (Three-Hour Special Presentation)
8 p.m. - The Simpsons Season 30 Winter Premiere - Fox
8 p.m. - God Friended Me Season 1 Winter Premiere - CBS
8:30 p.m. - Bob's Burgers Season 9 Winter Premiere - Fox
9 p.m. - Family Guy Season 17 Winter Premiere - Fox
9 p.m. - NCIS: Los Angeles Season 10 Winter Premiere - CBS
9 p.m. - Worst Cooks in America Season 15 - Food Network
10 p.m. - HOUDINI'S LAST SECRETS - Science Channel
10 p.m. - Madam Secretary Season 5 Winter Premiere - CBS

Monday, January 7
8 p.m. - America's Got Talent: The Champions - NBC
8 p.m. - The Bachelor Season 23 - ABC (Three-Hour Season Premiere)
8 p.m. - Antiques Roadshow Season 23 - PBS
9 p.m. - Kids Baking Championship Season 6 - Food Network
10 p.m. - Manifest Season 1 Winter Premiere - NBC

Tuesday, January 8
8 p.m. - The Conners Season 1 - ABC
8 p.m. - GOOD TROUBLE (Fosters spinoff) - Freeform
8 p.m.- Ellen's Game of Games Season 2 - NBC (Two-Hour Season Premiere)
8 p.m. - NCIS Season 16 Winter Premiere - CBS
8 p.m. - LINDSAY LOHAN'S BEACH CLUB - MTV
8 p.m. - Finding Your Roots Season 5 - PBS
8:30 p.m. - The Kids are Alright Season 1 Winter Premiere - ABC
9 p.m. - black-ish Season 5 Winter Premiere - ABC
9 p.m. - FBI Season 1 Winter Premiere - CBS
9 p.m. - The Have and the Have Nots Season 6 - OWN
9:30 p.m. - Splitting Up Together Season 2 Winter Premiere - ABC
10 p.m. - NCIS: New Orleans Season 5 Winter Premiere - CBS
10 p.m. - New Amsterdam Season 1 Winter Premiere - NBC
10 p.m. - The Rookie Season 1 Winter Premiere - ABC
10 p.m. - PROJECT BLUE BOOK - History

Wednesday, January 9
8 p.m. - The Goldbergs Season 6 Winter Premiere - ABC
8 p.m. - Chicago Med Season 4 Winter Premiere - NBC
8:30 p.m. - SCHOOLED - ABC
9 p.m. - Chicago Fire Season 7 Winter Premiere - NBC
9 p.m. - Modern Family Season 10 Winter Premiere - ABC
9:30 p.m. - Single Parents Season 1 Winter Premiere - ABC
10 p.m. - Chicago P.D. Season 6 Winter Premiere - NBC
10 p.m. - Match Game Season 4 - ABC
10 p.m. - THE DICTATOR'S PLAYBOOK - PBS
10 p.m. - You're The Worst Season 5 - FXX
10 p.m. - I'm Sorry Season 2 - truTV
10:30 p.m. - Jon Glaser Loves Gear Season 2 - truTV

Thursday, January 10
12:01 a.m. PT - WHEN HEROES FLY - Netflix
8 p.m. - The First 48 Season 18 - A&E
9 p.m. - Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6 - NBC (New Network)
9 p.m. - The Rap Game Season 5 - Lifetime
9 p.m. - Growing Up Hip Hop Season 4 Winter Premiere - WE
9:01 p.m. - Mom Season 6 Winter Premiere - CBS
9:30 p.m. - The Good Place Season 3 Winter Premiere - NBC (New Time Slot)
9:30 p.m. - FAM - CBS

Friday, January 11
12:01 a.m. PT - Friends From College Season 2 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - BACK WITH THE EX - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - Future Man Season 2 - Hulu
12:01 a.m. PT - SEX EDUCATION - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - INFORMER - Amazon
8 p.m. - Blindspot Season 4 Winter Premiere - NBC
9 p.m. - Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season 4 Winter Premiere - The CW

ballettmaus

It seems ridiculous to call Madam Secretary a winter premiere since they only had a one week break in between and they've had that twice this season already.

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
So I decided to check out the AGT Champions show tonight and dang, everyone has been SO good that I can't believe they're only taking two acts from each night to the final. I wouldn't be able to do that out of everyone that's performed so far. They're all amazing! :eek:

And Susan Boyle is competing here too! She got a standing ovation before she even got to the center of the stage and absolutely blew me away with a GORGEOUS version of Wild Horses. She's such a special talent! :swoon:

TheGirlCanSkate

8 p.m. - THE TITAN GAMES (with Dwayne Johnson) - NBC

We loved this. You'd think the concept is overdone, but the challenges and contestants made for a fun two nights of tv - we watched half and the next night the other half.

ilovepaydays

So I decided to check out the AGT Champions show tonight and dang, everyone has been SO good that I can't believe they're only taking two acts from each night to the final. I wouldn't be able to do that out of everyone that's performed so far. They're all amazing! :eek:

And Susan Boyle is competing here too! She got a standing ovation before she even got to the center of the stage and absolutely blew me away with a GORGEOUS version of Wild Horses. She's such a special talent! :swoon:

Count me in as another who has been super excited about America’s Got Talent Champions! Although, I would have sent Sofie Dossi or The Clairvoyants through instead of Preacher Lawson. Not surprised after Susan Boyle’s performance that she got the golden buzzer.

Also - :respec: to Bianca Ryan’s comeback! I can’t imagine what it took for her to get that much of her voice back.

The sword swallow guy was a tad too uncomfortable to watch, though.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday January 13/2019 - Saturday January 19/2019: https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...re-schedule-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, January 13
7 p.m. - 24th Annual Critics Choice Awards - The CW (Three-Hour Special Presentation)
9 p.m. - True Detective Season 3 - HBO
9 p.m. - AMERICAN STYLE - CNN
9 p.m. - Victoria Season 3 - PBS
9 p.m. - VALLEY OF THE BOOM - Nat Geo (Two-Hour Season Premiere)
9 p.m. - Total Bellas Season 4 - E!

Monday, January 14
12:00 a.m. - TIGTONE - Adult Swim
5:30 p.m. - COMMON KNOWLEDGE - Game Show Network
8 p.m. - The Neighborhood Season 1 Winter Premiere - CBS
8 p.m. - The Resident Season 2 Winter Premiere - Fox
9 p.m. - Magnum P.I. Season 1 Winter Premiere - CBS
9 p.m. - THE PASSAGE - Fox
10 p.m. - Bull Season 3 Winter Premiere - CBS
10 p.m. - The Good Doctor Season 2 Winter Premiere - ABC
10 p.m. - Those Who Can't Season 3 - truTV

Tuesday, January 15
8 p.m. - The Flash Season 5 Winter Premiere - The CW
9 p.m. - This Is Us Season 3 Winter Premiere
9 p.m. - ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO - The CW
10 p.m. - Drunk History Season 6 - Comedy Central
10 p.m. - Teachers Season 3 Winter Premiere - TV Land
10 p.m. - Temptation Island Season 4 - USA
10:30 p.m. - Corporate Season 2 - Comedy Central

Wednesday, January 16
8 p.m. - Riverdale Season 3 Winter Premiere - The CW
9 p.m. - All American Season 1 Winter Premiere - The CW
10 p.m. - Schitt's Creek Season 5 - POP
10 p.m. - DEADLY CLASS - Syfy

Thursday, January 17
12:01 a.m. PT - A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES - Sundance NOW and Shudder
8 p.m. - Grey's Anatomy Season 15 Winter Premiere - ABC
8 p.m. - Supernatural Season 14 Winter Premiere - The CW
8:30 p.m. - Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 - CBS All Access
9 p.m. - A Million Little Things Season 1 Winter Premiere - ABC
9 p.m. - Bring It! Season 6 - Lifetime
9 p.m. - Lip Sync Battle Season 5 - Paramount Network
10 p.m. - How to Get Away with Murder Season 5 Winter Premiere - ABC

Friday, January 18
12:01 a.m. PT - The Punisher Season 2 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - CARMEN SANDIEGO - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - Trolls: The Beat Goes On! Season 5 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - The Grand Tour Season 3 - Amazon
12:01 a.m. PT - Grace & Frankie Season 5 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - The World's Most Extraordinary Homes Part 2 - Netflix
8 p.m. - Dynasty Season 2 Winter Premiere - The CW
10 p.m. - Real Time with Bill Maher Season 17 - HBO

watchthis!!

Did anyone watch The Masked Singer? Very strange concept but I liked it. Famous people (who may or may not be able to sing) are in costumes so you can't see who they are and they give clues so you can try to guess. One gets eliminated at the end of the show and you find out who it is. If they are going to be like football and basketball players I'll never be able to figure those out (like tonight's elimination I had no clue who that was) but its fun trying to guess famous people who I do know.

I think the Peacock is
Alfonso Riberio

I want to say that the Lion is
a Kardashian
based on the clues, but then again there is no way that person would be able to sing that well, cause the Lion could really sing.

I think this will be a fun show.

I've listened to the peacock a few times and I'm wonder if it's
Lin-Manuel Miranda

Lion I think is
Leona Lewis
...I'll know for sure when she sings something slower.

I enjoyed the Masked Singer too. I had the same thought for the Lion but who knows? I read some things on twitter and decided to now avoid reading twitter about the show cause it might ruin the fun of being surprised.

The one I have no idea about is the Unicorn. And I'm fairly unsure about the Monster...maybe
one of the guys from Boyz II Men???

I'm not going to search anything about the show just in case either. I want to be surprised and so far I have heard nothing about who they might be. My guesses will probably change as the Character advances each week and we get more clues, so this will be fun.

I had thought maybe the Deer was
Jon Cena
but then after he answered questions at the end I decided na, not him.

And the Monster should have totally beaten the Unicorn in the head-to-head match-up! In fact, the Unicorn was the worst of all 6 of them.

According to the internet, Deer is
Terry Bradshaw

As for the other five, my guesses from 100% sure (the first two) to...maybe??? are:

Raven is 100% Rikki Lake

Bee is 100% Gladys Knight

98% sure that Rabbit is Joey Fatone

Poodle - Margaret Cho (pretty sure...San Francisco and pride references)

Alien - Tracee Ellis Ross (pretty sure again, comments about being from a family never NOT in the spotlight, and now doing things on her own...plus at times she sounds quite like her Mom)

Sylvia

TBD
Anthony Scaramucci will be competing on season 2 of Big Brother: Celebrity Edition premiering on CBS on Monday, January 21 (Tonya Harding was rumored to be in this but is not included): https://ew.com/tv/2019/01/13/celebrity-big-brother-cast-anthony-scaramucci/
Joining Scaramucci in the Big Brother house will be Blossom actor Joey Lawrence, swimmer and controversial Olympic figure Ryan Lochte, momager Dina Lohan, former O.J. Simpson trial curiosity Kato Kaelin, former wrestler Natalie Eva Marie, singers & reality TV personalities Tamar Braxton and Kandi Burruss, former NFL star Ricky Williams, comedian Tom Green, track and bobsled star Lolo Jones, and Mean Girls actor Jonathan Bennett.
The 12 houseguests will be competing for $250,000, which will be awarded to the winner during the finale on Feb. 13.

Jenny

From the Bloc
Tuesday, January 15

10 p.m. - Temptation Island Season 4 - USA

Highlighting this one - some may remember this show from years ago, a few of us here at FSU watched it. It's a reboot, but same producer/host, could be good. It was sort Bachelor-meets-Survivor with the model/actor wannabes (no social media wannabes) and fantasy dates and all that, but it had a serious side too, might be worth a look. It's on E! in Canada, same date/time.

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
I really wish more people were watching All American. Its SUCH a great show and its about so much more than just football. Tonight's episode was really powerful and emotional and I just love Spencer. He's got one of the biggest hearts and has become one of my favorite TV characters this season. :)

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday January 20/2019 - Saturday January 26/2019: https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...re-schedule-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, January 20
8 p.m. - Supergirl Season 4 Winter Premiere - The CW
8 p.m. - DEADLY MATCH (TV Movie) - Lifetime
9 p.m. - Shameless Season 9 Winter Premiere - Showtime
9 p.m. - Charmed Season 1 Winter Premiere - The CW
10 p.m. - BLACK MONDAY - Showtime
10 p.m. - Crashing Season 3 - HBO
10:30 p.m. - High Maintenance Season 3 - HBO
10:30 p.m. - SMILF Season 2 - Showtime

Monday, January 21
8 p.m. - Arrow Season 7 Winter Premiere - The CW
8 p.m. - Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 - CBS
9 p.m. - Black Lightning Season 2 Winter Premiere - The CW (New Time Slot)
10 p.m. - Pawn Star$ Season 16 - History

Tuesday, January 22
11 p.m. - Conan Season 9 - TBS (New 30-Minute Format)

Wednesday, January 23
9 p.m. - The Magicians Season 4 - Syfy
10 p.m. - Suits Season 8 - USA
10 p.m. - PURE - WGN America

Thursday, January 24
8 p.m. - Siren Season 2 - Freeform
9 p.m. - Legacies Season 1 Winter Premiere - The CW
10 p.m. - Broad City Season 5 - Comedy Central
10:30 p.m. - THE OTHER TWO - Comedy Central

Friday, January 25
12:01 a.m. PT - BLACK EARTH RISING - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - KINGDOM - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 4 Part 2 - Netflix (Episodes 407-412 Available)
12:01 a.m. PT - Club de Cuervos Season 4 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - Medici: Masters of Florence Season 2 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - FOUR MORE SHOTS PLEASE! - Amazon
8:30 p.m. - SYDNEY TO THE MAX - Disney Channel
10 p.m. - Strike Back Season 6 - Cinemax

Saturday, January 26
8 p.m. - LOVE YOU TO DEATH (TV Movie) - Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information