#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad for Skating

No heartberak material yet, or? He is such a hot, hot, hot mess.
Or? Thoughts?

What about Efimova/Korovin folks?

I LOVE Efimova/Korovin! She has that IT-factor of a great Russian pair queen, now if only the jumps would show up! #lubov2.0

Hello, I am your token largely-not attracted-to-men person who comes into this thread to tell you when your libidos are overriding your judgement. ;)

Seriously, this thread is all about the libidos. I came here expecting to see some funny chatting about skating and instead I found a “who’s hottest” contest.

I’m pretty picky though tbh, so I’ll step in as a voice of reason once in a while.

Other people in the youtubeverse think the Knierims break their hearts while looking at these comments

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPKUcUxcDVo

But now that I watch this program it really has so many damn good things about it that I think they will eventually make their mark. Is a dang good program.

I really love it too! There are so many little cool details that make it stand out for me. And her unitard is SO FIERCE!

J

Jeschke

Bossman NHK Trophy Ice Dance RD recap:

Overalll - Can't wait for the broadway-theme and some variety next season! #oddance back immediately!

K/K - Did this wedding actually take place? :huh: The RD itself was pretty non-memorable.
F/G - I fully support @SamuraiK in wanting the twizzles as do-or-die-element back, this ladies/men thing sucks! :mitchell: I know their FD is fun, but their basics are still very limited imho. She has one of my favourite dresses though this season, at least :glamor:
S/K - For me their greatest effort is not looking juniorish coming into seniors :respec: I did not like them as juniors, I am pleasantly surprised by them as seniors.
N/N - At this stage, I am seriously fearing a split coming :violin:
S/F - I've seen this RD way too often this season, which does not help the cause! They are seriously in every competition, his looks alone won't do it anymore.
Z/G - This was really good. I love the distance in the twizzles, dislike the lift though. Looks totally rushed and non aesthetic to me. Mama, intervene, you know bossman is right :D Btw, it would be a nice set of change seeing Kustarova in Tiff's christmas dress in the knc. Would be some upgrade! :D
P/P - Go Lannister, all I gonna say!👆🏼
H/B - Call me not impressed 🤷🏼‍♂️

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
@AngieNikodinovLove, you may as well give it up. The Ks will never be on #TTW :lol:

After today I think Im fine with it! I want them on podiums!

I just woke up to get some water and took a peak at the ladies NHK free scores...Holy Moly was that a competition...... Even Mariah Bell coulda medaled with this score (Leonova too) at a different competition.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I don't know if Mishin pays any attention to prior skaters scores, but Liza was cool as could be taking the ice after Kihara burned a whole in it. Her absolute confidence in herself has reached Plushenko levels. She is setting her own standards and her own rules and has my absolute respect.

I was so happy for Perkova. Sometimes you've got to skate for yourself. No pigeons today.

And bossman, ITA about H/B. I just cannot like them. Mostly him.

morqet

rising like a phoenix
Barring disaster at worlds there should be 3 Russian women who get 2 guaranteed gp slots next year, plus there’s already 9 other Russians in the top 24 sb list ( including Perkova! :40beers:), and one who’s in the top 10 world standings without being high on the SB list. A couple will have to stay junior, but are we approaching the point where there are more skaters who should get automatic spots than there are places available?

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I think so, yes. Consider the Russians who are only able to compete on the internal Russian circuit who would easily outscore over half the ladies on the GP, but aren't able to get there. That has to be incredibly frustrating to skaters, coaches and parents footing the bills.

J

Jeschke

Bossman NHK Trophy Pairs FS Recap:

L/M - They are not hopeless, but it's an US team, so we will see how long they last :shuffle:
S/K - Love the music, love the costume, love the program, hate the stagnation of them. It's almost regress. They need to change coaches, something is really off. The timing at their throws :wall:
B/M - They grabbed the chance :respec: The 2046 is so stunning :swoon: It would have been awesome for Peng/Jin. Love reactions like this:encore:
K/O'S - They are by far my favourite US team and of course they are a hot mess :gallopin1 I really like the FS for them, stunning costumes, great choreo details, hope they can hold it together at nationals!
SK/K - I don't want to be too harsh after their season so far, but they are just not the team to pull this music off. I don't buy it. Not one second. TES seems extremly high with the mistakes :huh: Medalling with these 2 skates
MT/M - Where is the kickass 2a+eu+3sal :huh: I still am totally :huh: how their lifts can get these GOE's with his posture and the overall-shakes. Just can't stand them 🤷🏼‍♂️
Z/E - This FS is so so good :love: Now fix your levels! 👆🏼Than RUS#1 Mozer reaction, priceless :rofl: And Enbert better never crosses my path anywhere , he might not be save :smokin::saint:
P/J - What's with the 3S, that almost looked like an intentional double :huh: These throws are pure eye-candy :swoon: GPF :encore: Fix your levels!

MarieM

Grumpy Cynical Ice Dance Lover
H&B used to skate small. Now they skate even smaller. And she clearly is unfit at the moment, she was lagging. Adding JL making mistakes ... Oh well they could be the american Vika&Nikita :angryfire

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Men: blah, blah, blah Voronov skated for D10 which prompted a tear or two. All he had to do to get silver was stay on his feet which is a testament to the rest of the field.

Aliev: no surprises to anybody who understands this thread. This is what he does. Gorgeous program when he's not in his head. But, if the first jump doesn't work, he loses it.

Deniss: After thinking about it, I've come to the conclusion his primary goal is to skate with Lambiel in shows in Europe and Japan. They will make a whole lot more money than he will trying for competition prize money and doesn't have to worry about his technical skills which have significantly regressed. It's frustrating as a fan having watched him through juniors for him to go backward and not forward, but it's his life. His choice to make.

Uno: there is a lot of nothing in that program, but he really can sell nothing like no other skater. I find myself preferring Hanyu this year simply because Hanyu is pushing himself when he really doesn't have to. He's doing it just because and I have a deep admiration for that.

Rizzo: lucked into a bronze medal. But, he's young so I'm willing to give him another season to see how he matures.

Everybody else: don't bother if you didn't watch.

J

Jeschke

Bossman NHK Trophy Ladies FS recap:

Overall - 1) With all the RUS ladies class, unbelievable that we have now 2 RUS ladies who could not even gain WS in their GP this season :gallopin1
2) This ladies event of the top skaters was top-notch :respec:

Craine - I see pink and carrot party and no Bockster, betrayal! :mitchell: God knows why this dress needed a revival :shuffle:
Meite - Whoever thought 'Nyah' would be a good fit for MBM :wall: Same for the dress!
Hicks - 'The 'Nutcracker' for gracious Hicks :wall: Choreo :wall: But this must have been the first clean 3f3lo I have ever seen of her :respec:
Bell - I really do like 2018/19 Bell :respec: These arms in the choreo sequeunce :rofl: That's how I'd imagine vice would perform the entire program :biggrinbo
Sotskova - Oh boy that dress :scream: Hope she can enjoy her final GP in FRA as I doubt big time she will get submitted last season.
Wang - :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1
Lim - I am lost for words :love::love::love: I am such a big fan already! Boy she is A true star in the making :encore:If KOR fed needs a KOR ladies fanboy mascot, I am officially applying! Lim, Park, Choi , Y. Kim, Wi :respec:
Kihira - Those axels are sublime :swoon: Easy entry, no choreo-break-down, pure class :respec: She is not amongst the JPN ladies I would prefer at worlds, but you can't deny the class. Stunning! :encore:
Leonova - SB list for 2019/20 :respec: If this was her GP farewell, well done Perkova! Her steps are everything! 194pts haters :respec:
Mihara - The quality of her skating is just :swoon: With 2a3t she'd be really in the mix. She really has bad luck with her opponents at GP's this season. I fear for her inside JPN though :drama: I need her at worlds!!!
Tuktamysheva - :respec::respec::respec: This choreo sequence is everything :encore:Great job! Stunning 3lz3t :respec: GPF haters :encore:
Miyahara - She is on another level this season :love: Totally love this program for her. I preferred both costumes of GP USA though!

SamuraiK

It hasn't been an easy week for me and I still haven't CAUGHT up with Finlandia so again waay behind and probably no recaps for NHK either. Enjoy the party friends oh and tell me who do you think deserved the Do-hard award of course :D

Mad for Skating

Pairs FS recap:

S/K: this program could be so good, but the jumps ain’t happening
L/M: lots of potential, let’s hope they stick together and work out the little details.
B/M: Their SP is so good, why this boring slow rubbish in the FS? (Bossman, don’t argue with me) It could’ve been an good program for a pair with better skating skills but these guys don’t have the it-factor for it.
K/O: beautiful programs, beautiful music, but it was definitely not their day.
MT/M: I miss the 2a-Euler-3S but it was giving them problems so go ahead and take it out. Just not the performance they were looking for. But she wins for best post-comp tweet: “thank u, next”.
Knierims: wow, I was not expecting this! I love the program, side by sides be damned, and I’m honestly so happy for them even though I don’t even know if they have a coach or whatever
P/J: Love them to death but I think they’re still growing into the program.
Z/E: Good FS! I think this could really work for them. But please, get them some different costumes for the SP, they look like Corpse Bride and a kid dressed up as Robin Hood for Halloween.

J

Jeschke

Bossman NHK Trophy Men FS recap:

Lee - Forgettable.
Reynolds - Was he always such a knc diva? :rofl: Eat something please.
Sato - Gimme Hino!
Paniot - :gallopin1:wuzrobbed:gallopin1 I love the music/program for him, but listen boy. Either you go with a fully transparent shirt or you get rid of the transparent beneath and show belly in the spin! I leave it to you to decide! :D:smokin:
Johnson - Never thought, I'd say this: but this is too much diva for me :drama::glamor:
Vasiljevs - I've never been a fan of him, but listen @SmallFairy , I absolutely love that FS. Awesome costume, choreo and skating. But yeah boy, you need another coach as soon as possible!
Zhou - The CTHT soundtrack is so so good, a shame the music is so poorly edited. I really like the program for him, he is into it and it suits his style. Get a classy costume though, this one looks bad and cheap.
Rizzo - As much as I love his SP (and its costume), I am totally :blah: by the FS (and its costume). I like the confidence he is skating with and the presentatition in the final steps :respec: GP medal :respec:
Yamamoto - Tomono any day. Awesome music.
Aliev - No tiger today, just our boy :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1 I am totally in love with him, seriously. He looks so good and the skating and the musicality is so to die for. Stunning music, not sure about the program, There are stunning choreo details and total emptiness in it, I am torn. Who did this? Averbukh? Glinka? Love the running to start/to end, such a good frame. Such a crush :love:
Uno - Moonlight Sonata always brings the Cohen'10 reminder :drama: I hate these silly mistakes always! I need to see this program clean at least once!
Voronov - If he is making GPF again, I am pmao :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Barring disaster at worlds there should be 3 Russian women who get 2 guaranteed gp slots next year, plus there’s already 9 other Russians in the top 24 sb list ( including Perkova! :40beers:), and one who’s in the top 10 world standings without being high on the SB list. A couple will have to stay junior, but are we approaching the point where there are more skaters who should get automatic spots than there are places available?
Tarasova will hold the red delete pencil in her hand, watch it :watch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information