#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Btw I can already see you answer in front of me: ‚You know I am not into ladies, where the hell should I know from which one on the ice is Sokolovskaya?!‘ 😂😈🆘

LOLLLLLL

Well then you shoulda come with me last night to a certain bar in Berlin. You woulda liked it....

:biggrinbo:biggrinbo:biggrinbo

DobrinFan

:wuzrobbed Rapunzel. We'll always have Jotem and Titanic.

So, will they let Russia replace her with another Russian? :watch: Pogo? Perkova? Gubanova? Yes, please.

I don't think Pogo or Gubanova are high enough. They will have to duke it out on the Russian GP :drama: But hey, if it is a non Russian that's 6 spots opened for Nationals instead of 5. This could help Gubanova!

SamuraiK

I don't even know who is that Soko girl...
Guys, some people in the P/C fan thread are going on about thousands of North Koreans being paid to cheer for V/M at the Olympics, and then...

The Train is way too good for that stuff. We do delusional, not conspiracy theories.

LOL I guess the title gives the impression this is a toxic fandom thread for someone who has never entered. They should buy a ticket at least once to see how fun the ride actually is.

SamuraiK

:wuzrobbed Rapunzel. We'll always have Jotem and Titanic.

So, will they let Russia replace her with another Russian? :watch: Pogo? Perkova? Gubanova? Yes, please.

JPN fed is not obligated to replace her with another Russian but they could. I could see them actually inviting Leonova . Pogo and Gubanova are not elegible though.

DobrinFan

Russian fed just need to extend the ladies to 24 entries. It's time. There's just too many of them. Then they can cut the field to 18 for the LP if they like :D

SamuraiK

Russian fed just need to extend the ladies to 24 entries. It's time. There's just too many of them. Then they can cut the field to 18 for the LP if they like :D

That would be awesome. I actually love events when there are cuts after the SP. It makes them more exciting to watch enhances the competitive vibe. It's a sport after all.

J

Jeschke

Info for pressman: I will open the next thread after the SC weekend!
Just in case you have some bizarre plans again 😈😘

J

Jeschke

Or can we make a title outta ‚Video killed the radio star‘ ?
@Vagabond this is your territory, help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information