#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cayuse

Lots of reasons for duct tape, especially for men. The tape can be layered around the upper back part of the boot, similar to strapping a sprained ankle - in order to provide more support for a skater. It also helps keep the upper boot tight enough to support landings of quads. Duct tape is also used to get swollen ankles in and out of boots preemptively by taping beforehand. If it was for Champ after his skate he might use it to tape the boot ankles after he takes them off to help keep the leather tight, or on his own feet while ice soaking.

Some major producer of duct tape is missing out on a great advertising campaign. Duct tape: Holding world champions together!

dinakt

How many Rukavicin athletes will actually make it to the hunger games? :shuffle:

And where the hell is Ignatov? This is more mysterious and secret than Rizzo's SecretQuad ever was :drama:

That's the question I've been asking myself lately. Have seen Ignatov on photos, but not in competitions.
#Makar for the win

Mad for Skating

I can only imagine she and Stolbova working together. The SP she gave to the Ks would have been amazing skated by Stolbova/Klimov.

OH MY GOD DON’T EVEN SUGGEST THAT. NOW MY HEART IS BROKEN THAT WE NEVER GOT A STOLBOVA/KLIMOV HALSEY PROGRAM AND I WILL NEVER BE OKAY AGAIN.

It pains me DEEPLY to even utter this thought..... DEEPLY!

But are..... Knierims.... worthy of TTW?

I think they tick off most requirements...... especially odd off ice stuff.....

I support you even if da bossman doesn’t! The side by side woes, the cute wacky couple pics, the Halsey program, the purple lipstick, now the drama with Savchenko (and of course Chris’s bum...)

I love your guys' recapping... More of my morning coffee ended up on the floor than in my stomach. LOL

Vanilla? With their SP costumes? Metallica? Halsy? Her cat eyes?

I am a party of one... B/c I dont think they are vanilla. LOL

Anyway I am VERY MUCH looking forward to your recaps today.. soooo funny!!!!!!! :)

Also why does Da Bossman think Leduc has a belly? An ass, FOR SURE!!!! Yummy. But belly? LOL

I don’t see the vanilla-ness either. Some of their programs are sappy and some aren’t. It’s totally okay with me!

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
The whole thread is based on celebrating skaters meltdowns or TTW moments. Which includes lightly dissing, being snarky, (as seen by the response to Angie's K/K statements. Though I totally back u on that. Lol) not so secretly sexually objectifing, and judging. The train is more Murder on the Orient Express then Polar Express, let's not fool ourselves.

Wait lol what did I say???? I've been traveling an entire day to get to Berlin.... a lot to go through and I had many glasses of wine from my nice male flight attendant ( who had a nice butt) but I save this for another day. :D

I'm a butt man. What can I say?

Last edited:

stlcomet

Wait lol what did I say???? I've been traveling an entire day to get to Berlin.... a lot to go through and I had many glasses of wine from my nice male flight attendant ( who had a nice butt) but I save this for another day. :D

I'm a butt man. What can I say?
You've done nothing wrong but be pretty and popular. Unlike a certain German Coach who will remain nameless.

J

Jeschke

Ah, and the first time it's officially mentioned she is retired :drama:
We were so robbed of the Korzeniowski SP which was announced for last season. :drama:
(((@shah)))) (though i know you won't read that message until 2019 maybe :p )

J

Jeschke

Just for the record @levineismine

Skating Dance
Shpilevaya/Smirnov >>> Lajoie Lagha
Shevchenko/Eremenko >>> 2nd CAN junior team whose name I don't know 🙈
No favourite dance team <<< Zach (that point you get)

Skating Men
Aliev >>> Chen

Cougar
Every random russian junior skater older than 16 >>> PomPom

Men
Samarin >>> everybody else

Sorry, you are losing 💁🏼‍♂️

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Charming interview with Aymoz. Loved it. :gallopin1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BczWSsZzYug

Really exciting- I interviewed Kevin Aymoz ahead of Skate Canada this weekend. He talks about how he became a figure skater, moving to the US, his preparation for the season, the response from his programs, and some of his favorite things. This is his very first English language interview. Enjoy!

SamuraiK

Skating Dance

Skating Men
Aliev >>> Chen

Cougar

Men

That's a lot of questionable taste in just one post.:p

Last edited:

SamuraiK

Insta stalking of today...

Ted Barton getting ready for Skate Canada is he going to comment and sugar coat CAN ladies meltdowns?
Anna & Luca promoting charity for children adorable as always. It almost makes me wish they were a real couple.
So-Youn Park thanking fans for birthday wishes. I wonder if @Jeschke sent her a support letter? :unsure:
Skate America Champions Where's Nathan. Was he afraid to lift Satoko???:shuffle:
La Tuk doing an official SC prediction contest everyone get your crystal balls. She's really taking soocial media by storm.
Zhenya and Browning I can see the crazy psycho fans "traitor" comments coming.

Do-Hard Bonus

RoseRed

Insta stalking of today...

Ted Barton getting ready for Skate Canada is he going to comment and sugar coat CAN ladies meltdowns?
Anna & Luca promoting charity for children adorable as always. It almost makes me wish they were a real couple.
So-Youn Park thanking fans for birthday wishes. I wonder if @Jeschke sent her a support letter? :unsure:
Skate America Champions Where's Nathan. Was he afraid to lift Satoko???:shuffle:
La Tuk doing an official SC prediction contest everyone get your crystal balls. She's really taking soocial media by storm.
Zhenya and Browning I can see the crazy psycho fans "traitor" comments coming.

Do-Hard Bonus
Alexei Yagudin already commented to complaint/correct her because she called Kurt "the first figure skater to successfully complete a quad jump in competition"

J

Jeschke

As much as I like Ted for the juniors with his supportive attitude, I disliked the commenting at Atumn Classics. These are seniors, not everything is great and a learning process. You are actually allowed to criticize without being lynched.

Ah please. You should know the crazy-fangirl-thing is vice's part in here :p

S

SmallFairy

Skating Dance

Skating Men
Aliev >>> Chen

Cougar

Men

That's brilliant! Your dance list is all we need. Not sure about the men though;)

J

Jeschke

So big :gallopin1-weekend ahead:

- Romsky's #missionworlds begins
- Aymoz's #missionworlds begins
- Samohin's #missionstartingwithoutatonyahardingmoment begins
- Samarin footage :smokin:
- Will LaTuk be the beginning to Med's end? :watch:
- Tsareva back on GP circuit! Prepare! Can we hope for Shelepen or Adoniev too? :watch:
- Chartrand #missioncananda1 goes on :rofl:
- Peng/Jin en route to GPF
- Kitty's only international this season :EVILLE:
- Grm debut
- Weinzierl WD :blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information