#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Some short thoughts outta hotel bed as I am totally tired:

Zag: @Ka3sha it was for me as exptected. I kinda like her, but nothing standout for me. She looked nervous as hell before the skate, had a really rough warm-up. And since today i love Tutberidze, so bad-ass! :respec:
LiL'Sis: Tremendously overscored. Sorry; she improved a lot (and slimmed down :shuffle:) but same PCS as Mihara, good lord, what did they smoke?
Mai: Underscored. Japanese media is insane. Camera team inly to film their entrance into the arena out of the car.
Bell: :blah:
Weinzierl: :blah::blah::blah: Caruso and Weinzierl. Sorry. Still death to my soul.
Honda: Standing alongside Polina the Fourth and is waiting.
Chartrand: Make-up :glamor:
Lin: We need more chicks skating to 'Gladiator' :respec:
Matilda: I remain silent. Sorry @SmallFairy

G/P: Yo, nice, but nothing special.
Parsons: Zzzzh.
C/P: So much arse. So over-emoted. Sorry, I don't get the love for them.
K/N: Hate to admit, seeing back to back, D/M seemed better.
D/M: Does not help if they don't get their shit together and a new FD!
F/G: She looked so stunning. And he is not bad either :glamor:
U/S: Hottest pair out there.:smokin: Improved.
K/S: She wa so off and he was hot, once. Long ago.
N/N: What a big mess from start to end. PCS like U/S :scream: Need to rewatch for POTS.

S-K/K: Oh boy the costumes :yikes:Nothing special for me besides it's nos noozefest for them.
H/S: Blommaert who?
E/K: Classic program, the waltz goes on, the nutcracker,.... He is so hot :smokin: I desperately need them to be RUS#3 but fear they will more likely end up RUS#7

I will set no alarm for schott's morning session, if I wake up it's a sign and meant to be :p
Boss is over and out.

Foolhardy Ham Lint

Urgh. Brooklee Han seems to be really struggling with her jumps so far this season. Both at the Autumn Classic, and now, at the Nebelhorn Trophy. It must be a tremendous challenge juggling training with her university studies. Doing back to back competitions can't help, either.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

So, decided against to watch Schott practice early in the morning. So GP outing will be a big surprise package. Will we get 3lz? 3f3t, 2a3t? :watch:

Ka3sha

Some short thoughts outta hotel bed as I am totally tired:

Zag: @Ka3sha it was for me as exptected. I kinda like her, but nothing standout for me. She looked nervous as hell before the skate, had a really rough warm-up. And since today i love Tutberidze, so bad-ass! :respec:
Thanks! And what do you think about her basics in comparison with Japanese ladies, Loena and Bell?

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
So, decided against to watch Schott practice early in the morning. So GP outing will be a big surprise package. Will we get 3lz? 3f3t, 2a3t? :watch:

Is this what I sound like when I make a delusional Leonova post? :shuffle:

Bell walking through šŸ® city with the heaviest winter jacket but in her costume skirt seriously made my morning šŸ¤£

Love it. Are you going to get a Tutberidze selfie before the weekend ends? :40beers:

J

Jeschke

Thanks! And what do you think about her basics in comparison with Japanese ladies, Loena and Bell?
You know I have no clue of that but Mihara and Honda seem superior for me! But who am I to tell?
Mihara flows so easy without any effort , she was for me by far the best yesterday. Tremendously underscored!
Loena is not the same level for me, it looks really rough and hard work, no lightbessn of being.

J

Jeschke

Is this what I sound like when I make a delusional Leonova post? :shuffle:

Love it. Are you going to get a Tutberidze selfie before the weekend ends? :40beers:
Start writing my obituary:D

What do you pay for that? How fun that would be, with OGM next to her, but wanting Selfie with Tut

Ka3sha

You know I have no clue of that but Mihara and Honda seem superior for me! But who am I to tell?
Mihara flows so easy without any effort , she was for me by far the best yesterday. Tremendously underscored!
Loena is not the same level for me, it looks really rough and hard work, no lightbessn of being.
Who am I to tell [2], but I was seriously unpleasantly surprised with her at Nationals, so was interested in other people opinions :)

J

Jeschke

Who am I to tell [2], but I was seriously unpleasantly surprised with her at Nationals, so was interested in other people opinions :)
I have to say she had the best presence though! She earned the ice the moment of her starting pose!

J

Jeschke

If Mari approved the hunchback costume of her BF? I doubt I doubt!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Catching up on a few vids.

Did Gleikhengauz choreograpgh Zagitova's SP? :scream: If so, Eteri needs to demote him to juniors and bring in a competenet choreographer. Overall, not bad, better than I expected, actually. Overmarked on PCS but deserves to lead.

Next up. @Jeschke you need to have an intervention with Tutberdize and her hair. What the hell is going on there!?! Just no.

Loena. :love::love::love: I just about died when she kept the "And I'm free" voiceover to end the program. Awesome score for her. Can bronze at Euros.

Bell. :love::love::love: So freaking good. Fantastic performance, this is a perfect style for her. Another well-deserved score. Clearly Raf is spending more time with her.

Fun fact. "Love You More" and "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" are my two favorite Celine songs

Weinzierl's axel looks better this season.

How dare no one started happy clappy for Klotz's fabulous Mambo Italiano?!? Scandal! :drama:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
You know itā€™s way more likely Schott landing all this stuff in one program than Leonova making it to nationals, donā€™t you? šŸ¤£

Oh yes, I've pretty much given up on nationals. She hasn't even entered a Russian Cup event yet? I'm still holding out she will be a last-minute replacement on the GP for maybe Polina the Fourth or Konstantinova...

If Mari approved the hunchback costume of her BF? I doubt I doubt!

Who is Mari's BF? Is she there?

Laney

@Jeschke running out of rink. Desperate because I wanted to say hello? Or because most men were horrible to watch?
He still seems not impressed..
Cudos for not clapping after Messing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information