#TeamTrainwreck 13: Tears, Tits and Tiaras

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
And, she's apparently an item with Morosov. I guess he got tired of teenagers and decided to date a woman again. I could care less who she's involved with as long as she skates. Hopefully, the two of them will be able to whip Novoselov into shape. Fast.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Radionova has the best set of programs here, but her jumps look the worst by far. :fragile: Sigh. Law of nature. The SP just kicks ass and I can't wait for the costume. Like TAT, I was totally losing my shit during the steps. Is this the first time rap has been used in a competitive program? (dance doesn't count!) The LP could be her signature program, I was really feeling some moments in there, like it was making me emotional. #gay I hope she can get the jumps sorted out in the next 6 weeks, but I'm not really optimistic at this point. :gallopin1

Tuk's SP was fine, she's done a million tango SPs so whatever. I totally adore the LP though, she was already giving parts good personality (the beginning and CH sequence)-- but there's tons of potential for her to really sell the hell out of this as the season progresses and she gains confidence. Jumps look fcking on point. :kickass: 3ax with a turnout, both lutzes were orgasm-worthy, and she did 2ax-3toe for the first time in 5 years, which shows she is serious about the 3lutz-3toe. I can't say enough good things about her or this program or her personality. I will be rooting so hard for her to make Euros and Worlds this season (Rad is close behind).

If K>nst>>tin>va needed to reuse a program, she should have kept her fabulous SP and gotten a new LP. Bad decision to keep this program, wasn't the logic so they could work on the jump technique? :scream: Brezinova will probably beat her again this season, but this time it will be at some random senior B. :shuffle:

Panenkova has Tsareva, Lavrenchuk, and Lara Fabian (the holy trinity?) on her side, but I still couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll change my mind later. I thought I remembered her jumps being bigger last season.

And I'm way behind everyone else here, but I'm *finally* on the Shpilevaya/Smirnov speed. Very cool FD. It just seemed too slow for me, even considering these are the September test skates.

Last edited:

Mad for Skating

And, she's apparently an item with Morosov. I guess he got tired of teenagers and decided to date a woman again. I could care less who she's involved with as long as she skates. Hopefully, the two of them will be able to whip Novoselov into shape. Fast.

Do you have proof of this? Send me a pic of them kissing and I'll believe you.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Do you have proof of this? Send me a pic of them kissing and I'll believe you.
:lol: No I don't have "proof" only the impression of those who've actually seen them together. She certainly hasn't upgraded her FB page to say she's in a relationship. Not that she would and not that I care. I only care about her skating. She can sleep with whomever she wants.

SamuraiK

SamuraiK

Seriously? She's the spitting image of Sergei!

Well she did fool me with that pic and I could have sweared it was Katia. I guess its maybe because I have seen Gordeeva more than Sergei. He died waay before I care for skating, so...

SamuraiK

So, at what point is that TBD spot for dance at Rostelecom going to be announced? :confused:Test skates are over. Come on, don't fool around with me like that.

Evdokimova & Bazin can't get it cause they are already at COR so that only leaves Pinky Finger Team and Morozov's daughter . I don't think Nikolai's power can be that high to get them the spot over S&S.

S

SmallFairy

Evdokimova & Bazin can't get it cause they are already at COR so that only leaves Pinky Finger Team and Morozov's daughter . I don't think Nikolai's power can be that high to get them the spot over S&S.
I'm totally counting on your abilities to resonate!

S

SmallFairy

I could have sworn that picture was Katia when I first saw it! :) Daria looked a lot like her dad when she was little, but now I think she looks exactly like her mom.
She looks a little bit like Katia also, but that smile is SO Sergei. Sigh. Loved him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information