#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
A bigger? :eek: Finlandia and that wasn't enough?
Don't get me wrong, :COP: are :COP: and I will deny entrance but these 2 outings were pretty much totally :gallopin1

Either way: let's end the S/K discussion; we all know they will skate clean and lights out in Korea and will medal! That's what's gonne happen!
:cheer2:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
She couldn't skate clean in the short this season, had bad skates one after another and now wants to make a pause, needs a breath of fresh air
https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/1056736445.html

:drama:
So no watchlist :blah:
At least she leaves (for now) with this awesome post/pic!

True trainwreck fashion! I applaud her.

:fragile:

I hope we will see her at Worlds, if she feels up to it. I respect her decision, hopefully the Rostelecom LP sets her up for success.

She could solve all her SP woes simply by changing COTN into a short program.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
By the way where the hell is Galustyan this season? She used to do 8 B events a season and so far nothing?!?

If she isn’t competing, I vote Dasa for the watchlist! Or Kitty.

Areski

By the way where the hell is Galustyan this season? She used to do 8 B events a season and so far nothing?!?

If she isn’t competing, I vote Dasa for the watchlist! Or Kitty.

Off-topic (or on topic?) ... I find Tsareva in your avatar truly ominous :yikes:

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Huh. If Torgashev is skating a senior event, does that mean I can nominate him now and not wait till US nationals? Because, I fear he is perfect #TTW material. Plus, I never get to nominate anybody. :drama:

Ka3sha

Is this Stasya's first senior international comp? With Kuchvalska MIA and Galustyan not competing for a while, she and Kitty are new watchlist candidates.
No, it's not her first senior event, she took part at Tallinn Trophy last season (and won it) :)
Stasia was on our watch list for a while with Kuchvalska but at some point da bossman decided we should have only one candidate on the watch list...

As for Kitty, she was with us right from her junior debut (even if not as official member), so her membership is just a matter of time :gallopin1

Cleo1782

Huh. If Torgashev is skating a senior event, does that mean I can nominate him now and not wait till US nationals? Because, I fear he is perfect #TTW material. Plus, I never get to nominate anybody. :drama:

He was senior at US Nats last year, so I see no need to wait. Plus, you know he is going to be #TTW material very soon. JW was a good indication.

Vagabond

He was senior at US Nats last year, so I see no need to wait. Plus, you know he is going to be #TTW material very soon. JW was a good indication.
:lynch:

Read the Rules, you two! :judge:

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo
12) Hair

:COP:

It's too early for Torgashev to make the team, so hold your horses. :gallopin1 :gallopin1

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Torgashev actually made his senior international debut last season at Tallinn Trophy.

So I guess it's a will he or won't try a 3 axel in this event?

In that case, it's time to page @Jeschke. He knows what to do in situations like this. :notworthy:

I'll save him the trouble: it's a no. I don't even know who Torgashev is.

Feel free to make a case for him, but guys, surely we can do better than no triple axel Tallin Trophy credentials? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information