U.S. Ladies [#20]: In a Week, Maybe Two, They'll Make You a Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldsnice12

My first thought was Ashley is about to announce a pregnancy. :wideeyes:
But quickly correcting my wandering brain, I think one of the reasons already mentioned above is more likely (except the true outside edge).

Ha,ha me too, my first thought was her being pregnant :cool: ..but, it seems more likely to be skating related so why not a coach change? If that is the case, I do not believe it is because she is at all on bad terms with Raf but maybe she needs a change of sceneary to find some new motivation? I wonder if it has perhaps not been all that easy for Ashley to keep her place as Rafs "star" student since Nathan and Mariah joined the team.
But I hope I am all wrong here and the actual news is that she is reverting back to her Black Swan program so that we could potentially have a battle of the Swans at the Olympics :p

skatfan

Vera Wang did for Michelle
I wonder if it has perhaps not been all that easy for Ashley to keep her place as Rafs "star" student since Nathan and Mariah joined the team.
But I hope I am all wrong here and the actual news is that she is reverting back to her Black Swan program so that we could potentially have a battle of the Swans at the Olympics :p

Raf is very focused on Nathan but I doubt that’s an issue for Ashley at this point in her career. Mariah is Raf’s lowest priority - I think she needs to go someone who can spend time with her and really prepare her to compete.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I cannot see her losing MR at this point. It clearly means a lot to her. I'm guessing coaching change, but we'll see. (As someone on her Instagram pointed out, it doesn't generally snow in California!) It is SO late in the season for that, but she wouldn't be the first!

Spun Silver

How horrible! I'm glad Ashley got a pic. I hope this person is caught and punished soon.

MRani

What do you mean may? Does she or doesn't she?

I meant there is definitely a woman who has broken into her home at least 3 times when she wasn’t there and stolen items from her. I’m not sure whether the culprit is definitely a stalker though or if she was purely motivated by the desire to steal expensive things and Ashley for whatever reason was an easier target to steal from than others. Anyway, I hope she gets caught soon.

Eeyora1

I meant there is definitely a woman who has broken into her home at least 3 times when she wasn’t there and stolen items from her. I’m not sure whether the culprit is definitely a stalker though or if she was purely motivated by the desire to steal expensive things and Ashley for whatever reason was an easier target to steal from than others. Anyway, I hope she gets caught soon.

Ok so that is a Woman. My mom thought it was a man. I wasn’t sure.

Willin

Ashley's an easy target in the way that many celebrities are - they show off the expensive things they have (well, Ashley doesn't show off as much as she posts pictures where she's wearing expensive stuff like the Louboutins she said were stolen) and it's very easy to know when they're out of town. In Ashley's case, it's pretty easy to know when she's at a competition, as she mentions in her instagram post.

This is also a good reminder that even if you aren't famous, don't publicize that you're going out of town on your social media. In Ashley's case it's unavoidable, unfortunately...

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
I'm surprised she doesn't have a roommate. I know she's "old" enough to not have one, but I would think for budget reasons, she'd want one.

Jammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information