MRoberts35

Looking for a spare M&G pass for the Boston 6/3 stop. Can pay full value.

Need to know by Monday to finalize plans for next weekend and to let the box office know of the change in who is picking up the pass. Please DM me, thanks.

midori

I have a ticket to sell for Stars On Ice Baltimore, MD, June 2nd, 7:30 PM. It is on the front row on ice level, on the front end.
Please DM me if anyone is interested.

Now this is a give-away. DM me if anyone is interested.

Bird

I have one ticket for Stars on Ice in Baltimore on Friday; not going to be able to make it. It’s seat 107 M 8. I can transfer it for free; DM me if interested.

Private Citizen

"PC." Pronouns: none/none
Sadly @PRlady cannot make it to Angers :( for unforeseen reasons, so I am selling her ticket for the Trophee de France (3-4 November in Angers).

AVAILABLE: One VIP ticket for the Friday (cost: 80 EUR) and Saturday (cost: 95 EUR) events, selling at face value. I would prefer to sell both Friday and Saturday together. As I understand it, the seating will be open within the VIP area, so buying the ticket does not mean you have to sit with me :p.

Please PM if interested. I will consider selling the day tickets individually and/or below face value offers if not sold a week before the event. Thank you!

missock

Selling a Skate Canada gala ticket, DM me if interested

gzxvfjm21pwb1.png

SaSherka

Thinking about going to Montreal Worlds for the Wed-Thu events. Is anyone potentially not using their weekday All-Event tickets and is interested in selling?

acraven

I have 3 front-row seats for the 2024 US Nationals exhibition in the center section available for sale. I'll split them up if necessary.

Section 114, Row A, Seats 9-11
Sunday, Jan. 28, 7:30 PM
(per latest schedule)
Arena seating chart: https://www.columbussports.org/skate/tickets/

The tickets were purchased as part of all-event packages on the first day of sale. There are no seats anywhere near this quality available on TicketMaster, so I can't say what the retail value is. The third-party seller VividSeats (which may or may not be legitimate) claims to have two seats in Row J of the same section priced at $135 each.

I'm selling my tickets for these prices:
1 ticket: $80
2 tickets: $120
3 tickets: $150

I'll be in Columbus from late afternoon on Sunday, Jan. 21 (assuming flight is on time), so I can meet with other attendees to transfer tickets (electronically) and cash when convenient.

If you're interested, please send me a PM.

Liz V

Selling one premium all event ticket to 2024 Montreal worlds. Please message me if interested.
Ticket is still available but has been posted to stubhub so please let me know ASAP if interested. Third row Center ice across from judges.

jeufrazio

2024 Montréal Worlds ticket for sale.

Selling 1 ticket for Thursday, Friday, Saturday events in Section 120.

Thursday is row BB
Friday is row CC
Saturday is row CC

$450 for all 3 tickets.

Cayuse

One ticket available for Worlds. Value $2600, she will sell for $1000. Contact Tammy at cdnxtreme.com. This is a tour group. Phone in Canada 780-803-8785 Seat in Sect 124, Row DD, seat 9. A bargain for sure!

pinkcloudsk8

Hello! I'm selling 1 ticket for each of the following events at 2024 Montreal Worlds:
  • Thurs 3/21 Men's Short and Pairs Free - $160
  • Fri 3/22 Rhythm Dance and Women's Free - $200
  • Sat 3/23 Free Dance and Men's Free - $200
Or $500 for all 3 tickets!

All tickets are for great seats in Section 118 Row L or P! Price is negotiable, please message me if you're interested!

jeufrazio

2024 Montréal Worlds tickets for sale.

Selling 1 ticket for Thursday and Friday events in Section 120.

Thursday is row BB $100 USD
Friday is row CC $100 USD

Will sell tickets individually. Can transfer via Ticketmaster immediately.

jeufrazio

2024 Montréal Worlds ticket for sale.

Selling 1 ticket for Thursday events in Section 120, Row BB, Seat 5

$75 USD or best offer.

Can transfer via Ticketmaster immediately.

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Hello, looking for 1 ticket for the Saturday events, and possibly 1 for Thursday (the latter if it's a good offer). Thanks!

SaSherka

Thinking about going to Montreal Worlds for the Wed-Thu events. Is anyone potentially not using their weekday All-Event tickets and is interested in selling?
I'm coming, but with 👶🏻 in tow, so looking for Tue practice pass, Wed Pairs SP only, Thu events + Fri RD if anyone is willing to split.

RubySkate

I have one extra all-event ticket to Montreal 2024, Section 124, row FF, seat 9 (6th row). They are printed tickets and I arrive in Montreal at 3pm tomorrow (Sunday March 17th). I paid 2,477 CAD which was about $1,830 USD at the time. Open to offers. I would prefer to sell as an all-event ticket, but later in the week I may consider selling individual days.

I also have an extra prepaid hotel room at the Novotel available (part of a larger group I coordinated), $225 USD per night for up to 7 nights, breakfast buffet included. I'm willing to provide this with the ticket above or separately.

SaSherka

I have one extra all-event ticket to Montreal 2024, Section 124, row FF, seat 9 (6th row). They are printed tickets and I arrive in Montreal at 3pm tomorrow (Sunday March 17th). I paid 2,477 CAD which was about $1,830 USD at the time. Open to offers. I would prefer to sell as an all-event ticket, but later in the week I may consider selling individual days.

I also have an extra prepaid hotel room at the Novotel available (part of a larger group I coordinated), $225 USD per night for up to 7 nights, breakfast buffet included. I'm willing to provide this with the ticket above or separately.
See my message above yours in case you're interested in splitting the All-Event. We're leaving right after the Rhythm Dance on Friday, so the prime tickets would still be up for grabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information