Carolla5501

I have a ticket for Session 3 tomorrow - Junior Ladies SP. I'm giving it away so it doesn't go to waste! I also have one for the Gala. Same deal. Section 117 Row B, Seat 18. Just PM me with your email and I'll transfer.
I passed several tickets for Juniors to JKL. She has contacts with skaters and people in the area and was able to get them to people who could use them.

Brygmi

Hi folks!
I have one extra ticket for Euros – women FS (2 floor, row 5). Paid 25 euro, willing to sell for 15.

I also have 4CC day pass for 21. 1. (Men SP+Ice Dance FD) and Men FS 23. 1. (1 floor, 4 row). Paid 70EUR for both, willing to sell for 50EUR (or 25 each)

So if you're interested, send me a DM!

Last edited:

sjs5572

Wanted: US Nationals
Three tickets for Men's short; men's free and pairs free. Also, two tickets for Gala. PM me.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Have a ticket for sale for Canadian Stars On Ice, Vancouver, May 19th
On ice right in the centre - Section 106ICE, Row A, Seat 10.
The line-up:
Kurt, Elvis, Jeff Buttle, Kaetlyn, Elladj!, Weaver/Poje, KMT/Marinaro, Gilles/Poirier, Alissa Czisny.
PM me.

Cerebro

I'm selling tickets for the 2022 Worlds in Montpellier.
Unfortunately a friend of mine can't join us so i would like to offer his tickets.
All Cat 1:

day 1 ladies’ SP Section E3 Row 6 Seat 8 50€
day 3 ladies’ FP Section E3 Row 8 Seat 15 125€
day 4 ice dance FD Section E2 Row 3 Seat 8 140€
day 4 men’s FP Section E2 Row 3 Seat 8 140€

Payment via PayPal. All tickets are 'print at home' tickets.
Please PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

ogenki

Hi:
I have one ticket for Montpelier for sale.
Rhythm Dance
Cat 2 block D1 Rang 1 Place 10, it is a category 2 ticket.

lI will be at the arena so I can give it to you directly, or I can mail you.
Please let me know.
Paypal is great!

Cerebro

I will also be at the arena and i can give the tickets there!

pairs LP tickets added:
day 1 pairs’ SP + opening Section E3 Row 6 Seat 8
day 1 ladies’ SP Section E3 Row 6 Seat 8
day 2 pairs’ FP Section E3 Row 6 Seat 8
day 3 ladies’ FP Section E3 Row 8 Seat 15
day 4 ice dance FD Section E2 Row 3 Seat 8
day 4 men’s FP Section E2 Row 3 Seat 8

Last edited:

bumblebee93

I am also selling the following tickets for the World Championships in Montpellier at discounted prices

Two tickets for Men's LP: Carre Or, section H3, row 8, seat 6 and 7
Two tickets for the Gala: Cat 1, section E3, Row 4, Seat 11 | Cat 4, section C2, Row 17, Seat 12 (these two Gala tickets are in two completely different sections and therefore not seated together)

Payment via Paypal. I'm also happy to sell the Gala tickets separately. Please PM me if you are interested. These are Mobile tickets that you can print out at home or show on your phone. I can e-mail them to you.
I will still be going to both events with different tickets so I could enter the arena with you if there are worries around transferability. The number and name of the Ticketmaster account holder who made the purchase is noted on the tickets which is why I'm not sure whether I as the person who made the purchase needs to enter the arena with you. I dropped the arena an e-mail today to ask whether that's necessary and I'm waiting for a reply on that.

Last edited:

bumblebee93

I was now told by the ticket office that the person who buys my tickets can enter the arena without my presence at the entrance if they have a photocopy of an identity document from me. I can e-mail you such a document together with the ticket(s).

The prices for the Men‘s LP tickets are 140 Euros each (Carre Or)
The prices for the Gala tickets are 160 Euros (CAT 1) and 30 Euros (CAT 4) respectively

MacMadame

Doing all the things
When I bought tickets from TicketMaster, I was able to transfer them to someone. There was a Transfer button to start the process.

Sylvia

It's Montreal Worlds week!
I’m posting these 2022 Worlds single tickets for sale for a friend of a friend (DM me if you’re interested and I’ll pass along contact info):

Opening + Pairs SP > bloc F7 row 8 seat 9 - 133 euros

Men SP > bloc G2 row 6 seat 5 - 133 euros
Men SP > bloc H2 row 8 seat 2 - 110 euros

Ladies SP > bloc F7 row 9 seat 13 - 133 euros

ostile17

I know it's hard but, I'll give it a try.

Looking for 1 ticket for 2022 Worlds
Free Dance
> Cheaper categories or discount price

I live just around the corner, it's so frustrating not being able to go

bumblebee93

When I bought tickets from TicketMaster, I was able to transfer them to someone. There was a Transfer button to start the process.
So by transfer you mean the name of the ticket was changed to the name of the buyer of your tickets? Unfortunately, I can’t find the transfer button anywhere. Strange that the ticket office didn’t mention this. Can I ask where you found this button?

bumblebee93

I was now told by the ticket office that the person who buys my tickets can enter the arena without my presence at the entrance if they have a photocopy of an identity document from me. I can e-mail you such a document together with the ticket(s).

The prices for the Men‘s LP tickets are 140 Euros each (Carre Or)
The prices for the Gala tickets are 160 Euros (CAT 1) and 30 Euros (CAT 4) respectively
I’m still selling my tickets but now with a further discount .. the Men’s Carre Or LP tickets for 95 Euros each, the Gala Cat 1 for 100 Euros and the Cat 4 for 25 Euros but it’s open for negotiation. Please DM me if you’re interested.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
So by transfer you mean the name of the ticket was changed to the name of the buyer of your tickets? Unfortunately, I can’t find the transfer button anywhere. Strange that the ticket office didn’t mention this. Can I ask where you found this button?
Did those tickets get sold via TicketMaster? Because they are the ones where I saw the transfer button.

It seems weird that there isn't a way to transfer tickets for Worlds though.

D

Deleted member 221

If anyone is selling one ticket to the women's free, men's free, and/or free dance, feel free to send me a PM. Cerebro, I sent you a PM in case your tickets are still available.

Sylvia

It's Montreal Worlds week!
I’m posting these 2022 Worlds single tickets for sale for a friend of a friend (DM me if you’re interested and I’ll pass along contact info):
These 2 tickets are still available:

Men SP > bloc G2 row 6 seat 5 - 133 euros
Men SP > bloc H2 row 8 seat 2 - 110 euros

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Have a ticket for sale for Canadian Stars On Ice, Vancouver, May 19th
On ice right in the centre - Section 106ICE, Row A, Seat 10.
The line-up:
Kurt, Elvis, Jeff Buttle, Kaetlyn, Elladj!, Weaver/Poje, KMT/Marinaro, Gilles/Poirier, Alissa Czisny.
PM me.
Bumping this up since it's getting closer.
Added to the line-up:
Satoko! and Keegan!

MLIS

I have three tickets for the Stars on Ice performance in Ottawa this weekend (Sunday, 4 p.m., Canadian Tire Centre), unfortunately our household is now in quarantine thanks to a positive test so I'd be happy to see them go to a new home. Sec 103, row J, $170 for the three (I'll entertain any reasonable offer, and also willing to sell fewer than 3 if you don't need all 3). Tickets are electronic so can be transferred. Let me know!

YukiNieve

My friend cannot make it to the following SOI shows 😭 and her tickets are on sale.
All of the seats are really great seats - on the long-side, near the center, the first row.

5/27 Fri Spokane, FLR104 Row AA
5/28 Sat Seattle, ICE G Row 1
5/29 Sun Portland (the last show), Section 26, Row 1

Please DM me if interested.

YukiNieve

My friend cannot make it to the following SOI shows 😭 and her tickets are on sale.
All of the seats are really great seats - on the long-side, near the center, the first row.

5/27 Fri Spokane, FLR104 Row AA
5/28 Sat Seattle, ICE G Row 1
5/29 Sun Portland (the last show), Section 26, Row 1

Please DM me if interested.
A ticket for Portland is sold.
I still have a ticket for Spokane & Seattle at half price.
They are really good seats.
DM me if interested.

ETA I also have M&G for Spokane show.

Last edited:

clare_D

Hi everyone! I have one all-session ticket to sell for Skate America, section 108, row F, seat 19. It was $250. I bought the ticket for my friend, but she can't make it now. (I have seat 20.) Is anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information