levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Looking for a skate canada all event ticket - PM me if you have one, thanks!

icesk8r

I bought the ticket from kiches' friend above, only to find out the very next day I won't be needing it. So, the ticket is for sale again:

One all event ticket at the club level for Skate America. Seat is in Section C 102, row 11 behind the judges. Practice session access included.
Price = $125 or best offer.

PM me or reply here if interested!

Sam C

Skate America: Ladies and Pairs SP
Two tickets for Friday available: $20 each
Section 104, Row 9, Seat 17 and 18
PM or reply if interested

legjumper

So...my mom has decided that she wants to try to join me on Saturday, but the girl at the box office told me that there are no adjoining seats available. Please message me if you're interested in buying these. I can email you the PDFs of the tickets, and if you can pay via PayPal, even better. Face value for each is $30.25.

1 ticket for Session 2 (men's short and ladies' free), Sec 114, Row 10, Seat 7 - starts 1:00pm on Saturday, 10/22

1 ticket for Session 3 (short dance and pairs' free), Sec 114, Row 6, Seat 12 - starts 7:00pm on Saturday, 10/22

Messalina

I have a free ticket for SA tonight, 7pm (Ladies and Pairs SP). Message me. I am going to the arena very soon.

Section 113, Row 3, Seat 1

DE93

I'm looking for a ticket for the Men's and Dance events on Friday at Skate Canada International. Does anyone have one that they're not going to be able to use? PM me if you do! :)
Thanks in advance!

ETA: I found a ticket. Thank you!

Last edited:

dramagrrl

Looking for two tickets to the men's LP and FD at Skate Canada! Please PM me if you have some you aren't using!

Sauron

I have 2 Gala tickets for Skate Canada that I can't use.
Section 18, Row E, Seats 5 & 6
$40 each OBO
Please PM me if you are interested.

cheremary

We have one ticket available for the Skate Canada gala in section 19 row N (behind judges). Original price was $40 OBO. If anyone's interested, please message me privately. It's a paper ticket but we'll be at the Hershey Centre today and tomorrow.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
I have a free gala ticket if anyone wants it, section 11 row Q. I'm at the Hilton on Trader Blvd can pick up in late mornings not or if you message me on this I could meet you at the rink!

spiral9509

Skating is Language
One ticket is available for the Skate Canada gala today.
Section 6 row S. (center)
Face value is $40.
If anyone's interested, please message me. I am going to the Hershey Centre today.

tut88

Selling ticket for the GPFinal in Marseille.
Thursday - not numbered
Friday, Saturday, numbered
Gala not numbered.
Send me a DM if interested.
I have them already. Can send them.
Thank you !

acraven

Tickets (electronic) will not be in-hand for quite some time (about a year), but I will have available three (3) seats for the US Nationals exhibition in San Jose on Sunday, January 7, 2018. Seats are in Row 1 of the center section on the non-judges side of the rink.

Pricing will be a bit lower than face value (once I can determine what that is), and there will be a discount for buying two or three of the tickets. All I can say about the price at this point is that the second-category exhibition tickets, as part of an all-event package, cost $125 each, and ours are top-category tickets. We avoided any service charge by buying from the arena, and that price advantage will be passed along to the buyer(s).

rlafler

I'm looking for one all-session ticket for US Nationals in KC. PM me with ticket location and price! Thanks!

Sandy79

I have to sell my tickets for the GPF Marseille. Prices are negotiable.

Thursday: 1 ticket Catègorie 1
Friday: 1 ticket Gold zone
Saturday: 1 ticket Gold zone
Sunday: 1 ticket Catègorie 2

Please PM me or reply if you are interested, thanks!.

double runner

I'm looking to buy a pair of VIP packages for the Canadian nationals but with work commitments, I will only be attending the Saturday sessions. Anybody wanna split with me and take all the other sessions?

beebee

Available: One All Event ticket for 2017 US Nationals @$399

Section 103, Row 7, Seat 10

PM me if interested

jenji124

This is not my ticket, posting for a friend selling her Canadian Nationals all event ticket.

Ticket is in lower level section 17 row Q seat 14.

She is asking face value.

PM for details.

A.H.Black

One All-event ticket for US Nationals in Kansas City with practice pass. $ 400 obo

section 122, row 10, seat 4

PM me if interested.

beebee

Available: One All Event ticket for 2017 US Nationals @$399

Section 103, Row 7, Seat 10

PM me if interested

This ticket is still available--price reduced to $299 (includes all event ticket plus practice pass)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information