jtpc

2 ladies free tickets for sale. Loge 16, Row 14. $200 each. Can meet at the escalators at the arena at 6:45. Will sell 1 at a time, or both to the same person.

Birdseye

Have a ladies freeskate ticket in the balcony for the first person to meet me out front of TD garden.

YukiNieve

A single ticket for sale:
Team Challenge Cup
4/22 Friday, Men's and Ladies' short program
Section 114 Row J
Please DM me if interested.

beebee

Team Challenge Cup All Event ticket for sale.
Section 118, Row K
Original Cost $295
Price is negotiable--make an offer
PM if interested

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
My friend just found out he has to work during Skate America, so his ticket is available if anyone wants it.
Area 116, Row 10
Cost is right around 135 dollars
Massive downside: you'd be sitting with me and another friend
PM if you might be interested and we'll discuss

Ilvskating

I have one all event for Skate Canada - row H, section 7. sorry, i'm not sure how to PM/

Thank you Corianna! I' m in Toronto too. So it should be easy for the transaction. To PM me, Click my user name, then choose "start a conversation", just like writing a post. Btw, which section the ticket is in?

Ilvskating

I have one all event for Skate Canada - row H, section 7. sorry, i'm not sure how to PM/

sorry I didn't notice the section. I sent you a message, you should be able to see it by clicking thr Alert icon on the upper right corner of the screen:)

dramagrrl

I'm looking for two tickets to Skate Canada for the Saturday evening events - Men's LP and FD. Anywhere in the rink is fine. Please PM me if you are selling!

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I'm selling two tickets to the Skate Canada gala. Section 21, row N seats 1-2. $30 each. Please PM me if interested!

belladella

I have one Skate America ticket for sale. VIP ticket package, All Event, front row seat in section 113.

The VIP experience includes Sears Centre's best seats, access to the Arena Club (food and beverage excluded) one meet and greet reception (date and time TBD), one event program and one event pin, admission to all practices including Thursday practice session.

Message me is you are interested.

belladella

I have one Skate America ticket for sale. VIP ticket package, All Event, front row seat in section 113.

The VIP experience includes Sears Centre's best seats, access to the Arena Club (food and beverage excluded) one meet and greet reception (date and time TBD), one event program and one event pin, admission to all practices including Thursday practice session.

Message me is you are interested.

Ticket has been sold

cheremary

Is there anyone with an all-event ticket for Skate America who can't use the Friday night session and would be willing to sell it?

Last edited:

scooter

I have 2 tickets for the exhibition at Skate America that I cant use. If anyone wants them let me know!

vesperholly

I have a single Skate Canada gala ticket that I won't be using, section 22 row L. $25. I also have a Thursday practice ticket if anyone is interested!

kiches

Helping to post this for a friend, she has one all event ticket at the club level for Skate America. Seat is in Section C 102, row 11 behind the judges. Original price is $187.25, but offering for $125 or best offer, please message if interested.

Spun Silver

Looking to sell one all-event ticket to Skate America near Chicago, 10/21-23. Sec. 104, Row 12, Seat 18. No idea who has the seats nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information