lamarenee

Looking for two lower bowl all-event tickets to Worlds. Please PM if you have any to sell. Thank you!

Birdseye

Looking for two upper balcony "cheap" All event tickets to worlds. PM me if you have something like that available.

Also looking for a weekend pass to US nationals in a similar upper balcony region if anyone has those as well.

Brenann

Looking for 1 Ladies Free Skate ticket and 1 Men's Free Skate ticket for Worlds (Loge Section with seats close to ice).
Please PM me if you have any to sell.
Thank you very much!

Amantide

I have 2 (two) Gold tickets for sale for the European Championship, for the events on the 29 and 30 January, which are:

Friday 29.01.2016
13:30 - 17:00 Pairs - short program
18:00 - 22:00 Ladies - free skating

Saturday 30.01.2016
10:00 - 13:00 Pairs - free skating
14:30 - 18:00 Ice Dance - free dance

Tickets info for 29 January:
1. Sector: A5, Row: 8, Seat:15 left
2. Sector: A5, Row: 8, Seat:15 left

Tickets info for 30 January:
1. Sector: A5, Row: 9, Seat:15 left
2. Sector: A5, Row: 9, Seat:16 left

The sector is on the judges side.

Price per ticket Gold: 59 € official price
Total 4 tickets: 236€ official price, but 200
€ will be fine with me.

Tickets can be sold separate as well but priority will be given to those who wants both.

Please send me a PM, if you are interested.
Thank you.
smile.gif

Eladola

Yo yo

Selling a single ticket for both SP and FS of Pairs for Boston Worlds if anybody's interested
Loge 14 row 14

Last edited:

MattysMom2005

Looking for 1 ticket to U.S. National Championships Senior Pairs FS/Free Dance (Grps 2&3) - Session 13 on Sat, Jan 23 at 1:30 PM
Cheap or Free, don't care where the seat is.

scarletbloom

Looking for 1 Worlds all event ticket in lower bowl (no exhibition). First 5 rows is outside my price range, but anything after that is good.

Amantide

I have 2 (two) Gold tickets for sale for the European Championship, for the events on the 29 and 30 January, which are:

Friday 29.01.2016
13:30 - 17:00 Pairs - short program
18:00 - 22:00 Ladies - free skating

Saturday 30.01.2016
10:00 - 13:00 Pairs - free skating
14:30 - 18:00 Ice Dance - free dance

Tickets info for 29 January:
1. Sector: A5, Row: 8, Seat:15 left
2. Sector: A5, Row: 8, Seat:15 left

Tickets info for 30 January:
1. Sector: A5, Row: 9, Seat:15 left
2. Sector: A5, Row: 9, Seat:16 left

The sector is on the judges side.

Price per ticket Gold: 59 € official price
Total 4 tickets: 236€ official price, but 200
€ will be fine with me.

Tickets can be sold separate as well but priority will be given to those who wants both.

Please send me a PM, if you are interested.
Thank you.
smile.gif

Tickets are sold.

zaphyre14

looking for two tickets (lower bowl preferred) to either Men's or Ladies SPs at Boston Worlds. Thanks.

RD

Currently on the search for 1 lower-bowl seat (center or near-center seats preferred) to Ladies FS at Boston Worlds

FridaCat

Utah, USA
I have one ticket, 2016 US Nationals Men's free skate ticket for this Sunday, 1/24, row 1, seat 17, section 118, view right into Kiss and Cry on judges side. Lots of legroom too since it is front row. Skaters enter the ice in that corner too. Looks like NBC announcers will be setup there too. My friend didn't realize competition was still going on Sunday so won't be able to make it. Ticket is $90. PM me if interested.

roxane

We have one All Event Ticket for sale for the European Championship, category GOLD, sector A3, row 6, seat 9.
The price of the ticket was 245 Euro. My friend wants to sell it for 200 Euro.

Please send me a PM, if you are interested. We are from monday on in Bratislava, in order to meet to pick up the ticket.

Thank you.
smile.gif

Last edited:

bingbing

Looking for one lodge/club ticket for PAIR FS for 2016 Worlds, Boston. And two Lady FS tickets (lodge) if possible.
Any of the above is available is OK. Thanks very much!

SandraMGfan

Anyone would have a Free Dance upper bowl ticket (Worlds/Boston) for sale? Ideally Section 301 - very precise! but my sis might join for this session and would rather sit close to me! Cheers!

shine

Looking for lower bowl (ideally in Sections 10-14 or 3-21) free dance and short dance tickets at Boston Worlds 2016. Please PM me if you are selling. Thanks!

tut88

Hello !
I m looking for 2 Tickets for BOSTON WC
SD and FD
DM me ! thanks

Or someone who don't use the ALL ticket Event to use for practice sessions ?

Ps. how does all event tix works? Do you have All the tix for each event or it's just one ?
Thank you !

Last edited:

acraven

Ps. how does all event tix works? Do you have All the tix for each event or it's just one ?
Thank you !

We haven't seen the tickets yet, but normally in the US there's a physical ticket for each session as well as a separate ticket labeled "Practices" or "Practice Pass".

MattysMom2005

I'm looking for ONE ticket to Worlds in Boston anywhere in the lower level - not the Balcony (level 3) to events on Thursday - Friday - Saturday. Cannot get there Wednesday. First preference is Ladies and Mens FS, then Pairs and Free Dance.

Please PM me if you have tickets to any of these events to sell.

Last edited:

SaSherka

Looking for various Worlds tickets, mostly lower bowl for the evening sessions for my local friends, who aren't skating die-hards, but want to partake in the hometown Worlds. If you know you are arriving late and won't be using any of your all-event tickets - let me know!

jlai

Question everything
Looking for various Worlds tickets, mostly lower bowl for the evening sessions for my local friends, who aren't skating die-hards, but want to partake in the hometown Worlds. If you know you are arriving late and won't be using any of your all-event tickets - let me know!
I will not be using my pairs ticket short and long and my short dance tikcet and my exhibition. I am waiting for my ticket to arrive this week. Will sell at tm price without fees.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information