#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

BTW Makar Ignatov, #teamrukavicin I really like.
His SP to schmaltzie 'Per te' is stunning, he is like a mini sloppy version of Aliev.

J

Jeschke

Just for the record: whose heart is broken by Coomes/Buckland when they'd fail? :shuffle:

J

Jeschke

We've got to stop holding those World and Olympic medals against those who not only could be on the train, but could drive the damn thing.
D10 would be an awesome driver.
But the softie times are over.
Rules are rules!
2 world medals is not wrecky! TM1 did not even get 2 nationals medals, not to speak of 1. That's wrecky! :gallopin1

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Rules are rules!
2 world medals is not wrecky! TM1 did not even get 2 nationals medals, not to speak of 1. That's wrecky! :gallopin1
You, sir, are a hard task master. :fragile:

S

SmallFairy

D10 in 6th place. :fragile:

We've got to stop holding those World and Olympic medals against those who not only could be on the train, but could drive the damn thing.

Finally someone who takes my voes seriously!

SamuraiK

D10 can forever claim to his grandkids that he is an Olympic Medallist. That he single handedly started Kazakhstan's interest in figure skating. That he was Carroll's most rebel pupil ever, etc.

So for all the wrecks he's had in the end his legacy is among the few lucky privileged laureled ones. He's OUT.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Since March, 29th, 2017l

Ooops.

Where have you been? :confused:

Not paying attention to Coomes/Buckland. :p So I guess I should from this point forward. For now, I'll give them a generic... SLAY! :cheer:

TM1 did not even get 2 nationals medals, not to speak of 1. That's wrecky!

Nationals MEDALS? Her best placement (and only time in top 10) was eighth! :gallopin1

But I totally agree with you, Ten has accomplished waaay too much to even be considered. Besides we have a million guys already.

Peltonen, people, FOCUS! :p

Areski

Russian junior ice dancers continue to deliver... one more voidy dance
Not sure if I like it though :shuffle:

Typical Russian Circus choreography and over the top expressions. What else do you need? :D

I liked her solo spin early on. :glamor: That last rotational lift while unique also made me feel very unconfortable & I feared for her too:slinkaway

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Rules are rules!

Pogo has lots of medals. Patron Saint status for D10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information