#TeamTrainwreck 24: For the weirdos and the dreamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

was it always scheduled on an olympic year?
Well, it's every 2 yrs. 2021 is the right year, but usually it takes place in winter/spring (start of the year, end of winter sport season) and not autum/winter (end of year, start of winter sport season).
So I guess it's a covid-thing 🤷‍♂️

Immortelle

Rejected by Krasnopolski
Poor Eva-Lotta. It’s cruel that she has awesome programs and costumes this season and we probably won’t see them again :gallopin1

Dobre

Geez, we are barely gearing up for most Nationals, and I feel like the brutal cuts are already well underway. Nam had such a rough go at SC Challenge, it doth not portend well. Then Eunsoo in 12th at the Korean Ranking competition. (I am rooting for Yelim and I figure Young will go so I wasn't exactly hoping Eunsoo would rock everything, but I would like her to be able to walk out of this season with her head up anyway).

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Geez, we are barely gearing up for most Nationals, and I feel like the brutal cuts are already well underway. Nam had such a rough go at SC Challenge, it doth not portend well. Then Eunsoo in 12th at the Korean Ranking competition. (I am rooting for Yelim and I figure Young will go so I wasn't exactly hoping Eunsoo would rock everything, but I would like her to be able to walk out of this season with her head up anyway).

Is there a thread anywhere with links to all of the nationals competition results going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information