#TeamTrainwreck 24: For the weirdos and the dreamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

Italian Ladies Long..

ITA girls - hope you enjoyed your home GP. See ya at next seasons Challenger Series.
Boss girl - I love the music and dress but #teamCyprus
Sofia the Sad - nice to see a better fight from her, just take it to the chin you've been surpassed. Leonova made a lenghty career with that attitude.
CHN - breakfast break
Yelim - Lutz is back b---ches!!! The dullnes and lack of presence on ice doesn't go away though.
Lim - I've never seen someone so defeated after a pop. I could hear her screaming "get me out of here"
FairyMai - She's so ON and has made the best campaign possible. Big scores despite not having reputation PCS and Already beat Wakaba, Kaori and Satoko. Im rooting for her.
TinyJumper - im not on her team but Im very happy to see her skating like this after Stockholm. Carrot soup!
Zarinna - best is not over till is over statement!! That second half was amazing.
Khromykh - To think a 2 quad girl is only like 5th in chances to make the team. Her dark horse label is well earned.
BetterSis - reaching the 9s on PCS is a total win for her. Matured so much. Stories like hers is what makes you stay a fan. TUrsy Pots contender and an awesome sibling moment.

Best Dressed - Schott
Do Hard - Loena

J

Jeschke

Denis aka Telenovela rocking and splatting in the same performance. As a result 4th at Gran Premio Italia :gallopin1 ;)
I know hair is some criteria but no way this hair boards the train!
@alchemy void , back me up!

On a serious note:
Vasiljevs has had something special about him in earlier years, I can't see that anymore tbh.

Vagabond

SamuraiK

Italian Dance

Italians - Only time I bothered to watch my screen they were sloww and messing the twizzles.
ObscureCHN - they made me not feel annoyed by Phantom which is a lot. LMAO at their dramatic pause before the steps as if they were single skaters.
Firus - happy to pass the 100 mark. I bet that will be the highlight of their season.
TheDick - that diagonal sequence you coul feel them struggling to push the power while the fast beat overtakes them.
Surprised Krylova approved such generic program.
L&B - a bit old fashioned but effective. Whoah at those scores. MEEPOTS nominees?
W&L - same as the short, pretty but not outstanding. Still, they have come a long way and wouldnt be surprised for a push at Beijing to enter top10.
AvantGarde - Now that G&P have turned into folk kings, these two could fill the vacant title of void kings.
I bet Kaitli Hawayek screamed of joy at the fall.
Puppy & Legs - Ohh pleasantly surprised by this. Quirky yet romantic and they are still young enough to portray a believable Romeo & Juliet. Not really fast though. The scores are not what they would like but closer to H&D than expected.
H&D - that first lift is mighty impressive but I can see the controversy around it. US ending up 4th and 5th is becoming a very possible nightmare
Narcissus & Echo - Much, much improved costumes. They are the best undoubtedly but still not sold on this FD, it doesnt build up.

Best Dressed - Liu
Do Hard - Bukin

SamuraiK

Italian Men

Fentz - What happened?? (( GER team))
Frangi - He overthinks everything , then he goes to the K&C and overthinks it again.
BaldingBoy - I love him and that step sequence is gorgous, but that ticket is looking more and more far away. Killed in PCs. Battle is now between Nutini & Jesus. He's exhausted. Rukavicin training method sucks.
Gummenik - Why oh why 3 quads.. being overly ambitiuos is not a good strategy in the mens field. Empty program
Chen - still a work in progress but there's promise.
Yuma - Damn a blockbuster!! Knowing the rest of the field this may welll be the winner at the end.
Tomono - A story of two halves. Brilliant first part, then he let the adrenaline go to his head and everything else a mess. Gutsy 3rd attempt at a 3A. See you at Tallin!!
YuriOnIce - Is like he doesnt know what else to do with this bland material. Great to see him happy again at least.
BabaYaga - Bring back White crow now!!! If you are going to jump that tight all the time like the ultimate headcase you are, at least do it with style and exploiting your best virtues.
Cinderello - where have all the consistent skaters gone? Pompous warhorse like Turandot require clean performances otherwise you disconnect immediately.
Grassl - Frangi who? He just crushed like a meteorite any possible battle for the oly spots and delivered at home crowd. Very clunky and sluuugish which deserving low PCs but who cares.
Spidey - yikes, I honestly pity him so much. Hes carrying a world of pressure towards Beijing and you know is for nothing.

LMAO Yuma wins jumping from 7th place - That's mens trainwreckyness in a nutshell.

Best Dressed - Chen
Do Hard - Gummenik

SamuraiK

I didnt bother with the Pairs after yesterdays awful SP event . Will watch the chinese later but what did the italians did , well didnt ,to drop such a golden opportunity?

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
GP Italia

Ladies LP
-Italians--wish either would have seized the moment. Both have nice carriage and use of arms
-Schott: mercy chacked
-Samodurova: If this was her ending, she went out with spirit.
-Zhu: LMAO that China poached US best novice and that's all they got
-Kim: good comeback from SP, I need her on the O team :cheer:
-Lim: looked defeated
-Mihara: She's back, y'all. :) Still getting robbed in score
-Miyahara: Feels like she's been around forever. Nice skate
-Shcherbakova: so many technical problems in her skating and yet she compensates with artistic sensitivity. Never count her out.
-Khromykh: Okay program and she's certainly trying. If she can stick around a few years, she can become an artist.
-Hendrickx: Looked a bit nervy to me. Glad she got a medal, think it was a toss-up between her and Mihara.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
GP Italia

Free Dance

-Lopareva/Brissaud: Good French team on the rise. Nice that they have a decent team waiting in the wings for when P/C retires. :)
-Wang/Liu: good skate. They have really grown in performance quality.
-Green/Parson: :( Her fall took the wind out of the sails. Lifts aren't as effortless as other teams. Seemed to handle the disappointment well in K-n-C.
-Stepanova/Bukin: Felt like forever since I've seen them skate. Glad that Hot and Happy are back. The usual edge quality concerns.
-Hubbell/Donohue: Terrible camerawork. I wanted to see what went wrong with the choreo lift beyond Zach's :eek: face. Liked this program otherwise.
-P/C: excellent technique, but program doesn't do it for me. Still hope they get the O gold.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
GP Italia

Men FS

Frangipani: Rebirth of Joubert.
Aliev: :(
Gumennik: Never would have believed he would get this tall when he was a tiny 16-year-old. Very underpowered and slow. Good performance quality.
Kagiyama: :kickass: comeback. Lurve his basics!
Tomono: one of my favorite performances of the day. Kept the character the whole way through. :cheer2:
Kolyada: Good job. He may not skate clean programs, but he's more likely to do "enough to medal" than a plethora of other Russian men.
Cha: Not his day. And he got my hopes up after the SP! :drama:
Grassl: I kinda like his avant-garde style and crazy spin positions. Forza Italia!
Jin: Also not his day. Basics seem to have regressed, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information