#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

But which team? Georgian National Team? Russian? Italian?
She competed internationally for Russia last season and this and is scheduled to compete for Russia this season at the Grand Prix of Italy, so there won't be any Federation switching until next season at the earliest.

Last season was the golden opportunity for Russian skaters to get everything ready to switch Federations. On the other hand, those photographs of Samodurova and her "off-ice coach" were taken in Budapest, so....

:watch:

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Much as I love the idea of Sofia switching countries, and keep wishing for it to happen, she was in Budapest because she just competed there.

ЭPiKUilyam

Banned Member
Much as I love the idea of Sofia switching countries, and keep wishing for it to happen, she was in Budapest because she just competed there.
Oh wait, I completely misunderstood. People are thinking that Sofia Samodurova is switching to Rukavicin and is changing countries??? Never gonna happen. She'll leave the sport first. And I'm sure she'll retire after this season, though Liza has shown her she can just keep going on and maybe even get better. It's not likely.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I just want it to be known I was NOT the person who picked Brezina to medal in the SKAM poll.
Oh, I will own that! I think the Japanese men are starting to become a little like the Russian men in the sense that it's a total crapshoot to expect them to be consistent from one competition to the next. Michal could easily sneak in for a bronze behind Nathan and Vincent.

J

Jeschke

The high point of my prediction career is picking Morisi to get a medal at Europeans the year he got bronze, along with only two other people, one of whom was Tinami (!). I will never top that so I have retired.
Bowing out with a medal predicition.
Lucky bitch. Most of our members don't share this luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information