#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

🆘
I have no footage of Miner & cat for Tursy-POTS.
Who is able to help here? :drama:

Edit: Same for Glenn FS!
Edit2: Hongo and Kawabe nationals FS? (@rosewood are there any links? I can't find :( )

Last edited by a moderator:

Colonel Green

🆘
I have no footage of Miner & cat for Tursy-POTS.
Who is able to help here? :drama:

Edit: Same for Glenn FS!
Edit2: Hongo and Kawabe nationals FS? (@rosewood are there any links? I can't find :( )
There was definitely a foreign video site where all the US Nats footage was up (that’s where I watched it). I can’t find it at the moment, will have to check my computer history when I get home.

J

Jeschke

There was definitely a foreign video site where all the US Nats footage was up (that’s where I watched it). I can’t find it at the moment, will have to check my computer history when I get home.
Yeah I checked that one, which has (still) all listed besides ladies FS :drama:

S

SmallFairy

I really adored Frolova’s happy tears in the KnC at Russian cup final after finally putting it together in the free skate. It wasn’t wild or funny, but she was SO happy, her emotions were bursting through, even though she tried to make it subtle.

Vagabond

I really adored Frolova’s happy tears in the KnC at Russian cup final after finally putting it together in the free skate. It wasn’t wild or funny, but she was SO happy, her emotions were bursting through, even though she tried to make it subtle.
"As ye skate, so shall ye weep." -- Old English Skating Proverb

Last edited:

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Also Full Sesions for the Short Programs and Free Skates of Japan Nationals (you can search Hongo, Kawabe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information