#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

@Jeschke That's a long list that needs to be pruned down to a short list. I will offer my thoughts on how to do this in due course.

If Dick Button is lurking here, he has undoubtedly snarked to himself about how many of these skaters cannot hold their ending poses long enough to make them epic.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
My current top 3:

1. Taljegard
2. Selevko
3. Tultseva/Belovodchenko (this sub-3 second clip is far more interesting than anything I saw in that zzzzz dance competition at Worlds)

SamuraiK

Can I ask to be reminded what MIMOS is without being banned from the thread??
Im in the same boat. Other than MESS I never keep track of the others

Now that is been answered. Minions is probably the most meh of the awards. I guess Rozanov for all the drama he provoked . He was like the Erin Apple of skating this season.

Also, judging by most replies important = hot XD so Sergei gets a bonus in that department too. XD

SamuraiK

MEEPOTS 2020/21 Shortlist
Great job editing.

Sadly 90% of this poses are meh/done to death/not even kept for longer than 1 sec /so tired I simply drop on my knees.

Anyway, Galiamov's shamelessness is the undisputed winner in my book. Even Mishina looks like "How can I even compete with that".

Talgejard is memorable but more in a WTF/Scary way rather than epic.

Last edited:

Vagabond

I love the way you expect us to know who all these skaters are without labels, down to the juniors and Italians... :)

Do we just pick one?
We are winnowing the long list down to a short list, then there will be a poll. There is a list at the end of the video. In past seasons, all it took was 12-15 views for me to get everyone straight in my head. :COP:

Vagabond

Press Office recommendations for inclusion in the MEEPOTS Poll:

Kayne/O'Shea
Tulteva/Belovodchenko
Mishina/Galliamov
Turktamysheva
Muhotova/Evgeniev
Gutmann
Miyahara

S

SmallFairy

Josefin is epic indeed!

Galliamov’s tribute to Petr Barna very good.

There’s some more gems in there, will watch a few more times. (Some of these people I can’t tell who are😅)

J

Jeschke

mjb52

Really glad Roman gets to compete this season.

Acc. to Russian press, Rizzo pulled out and is being replaced by Frangipani?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information