#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

NHT Day2/3.

Vasiljevs-camapign. Bosses still not convinced. Status: pending.
(and before someone starts going full :drama: again: pending is better than denied :p )

🇩🇪: Ouch.

Men:
Telenovela needs classic Romeo-look for god's sake.
I need Frangipani and Grassl to kick off Rizzo from team just for the drama and stomping alone.
Rizzo. Samarin he ain't. So uninspired and skated through it. I liked the balls going for only one (not one of the most popular) songs though.
Fentz. Yikes. Loved that no one outta #ttw got the daddy-dancing-joke in the pbp :rofl:

Pairs:
Hocke's bridal FS dress is everything. Honeymoon seems to be over though. Ouch.
Bidar. HOT AS ****! :smokin::smokin::smokin: I really like Zhuk's lines but can we get him Nugu please? :D

Ladies:
Kiibus. FS I like.
Saarinen. I liked a lot.
Schott. #beatenbyweinzerl 🆘 Tbh, I liked the FS; i thought it would be totally meh and her usual glide stuff, but lots of new moves, choreo in it. But this was some #ttw ride galore :gallopin1
Weinzierl. #powerofturquoise did not help. So boring. And what's that strange head position during the entire skate.
Isaev. I can only double @alchemy void here. Isaev had one of my fav free skates last season and I am very happy she kept it. It's a shame we don't have a 2nd spot for Euros (to be fair, we don't deserve one :p ); Isaev had such rough years and I really would like to get her some kind of reward for it.

J

Jeschke

And because she is usually not type of skater, but: special shoutout to Taljegard FS! :encore:
When all go to the tinkle-classic music she really went for something else.
I absolutely loved the dark Joker music and her performance to it.
I think the costume is way to circus-y for it and unfortunately the program needs some joker-make-up (a bit at least) to make sense, especially in the ending pose.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Well, he is skating with one of your favorites, assuming his GF approves. I still don't get why that woman didn't return to Finland and find some tall Finnish man who could do at least one triple jump.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Well, he is skating with one of your favorites, assuming his GF approves. I still don't get why that woman didn't return to Finland and find some tall Finnish man who could do at least one triple jump.
The tall Finnish men all choose ice hockey, so there you go.

Finnice

Because there are none.
But Efimova/Blommaert would easily be the best pair Finland ever had. ;)

Finnice

He is not that tall. Roman Galay is tall, but suffers from back problems. Not good material for pair skating.But you can have Efimenko, it is good to have some pairs in some other country than Russia anyway.

J

Jeschke

I really don't know some of the US entries, especially in the dance field. Shame on me :eek:
Malinin is old enough? That must be a joke or. He is like #slayerofbears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information