#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanna

Skating junkie
I don't know if Deniss breaks any hearts but he sure is one artsy soul. :love: Ever since his junior days and that Nutcracker program, really (and probably even earlier but we don't have footage of that).

Laney

Oh, we know how this will end :wuzrobbed When da boss is back he'll denie telenovela as there's nearly anybody in the skating world he likes less ;):wuzrobbed Same with my Jason, who's skating is out of this world, his jumps are :gallopin1 and therefore should be on this Team. He breaks my heart, he has the hair, but is he on the team? No!!! :(

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Oh, we know how this will end :wuzrobbed When da boss is back he'll denie telenovela as there's nearly anybody in the skating world he likes less ;):wuzrobbed Same with my Jason, who's skating is out of this world, his jumps are :gallopin1 and therefore should be on this Team. He breaks my heart, he has the hair, but is he on the team? No!!! :(
Well, Kolyada, who has a brilliant free skate this season, just finished 3rd in a home town closed competition. Is he on the team? No!!! We all know those stages of grief well. So, much I just skip on through to number 5 right away.

Vagabond

Hello there, Mrs. Brown. :)

Vasiljevs hasn't shown his willingness to break hearts over and over again until just this week. Now that he has, it's time for a reconsideration.
Well, Kolyada, who has a brilliant free skate this season, just finished 3rd in a home town closed competition. Is he on the team? No!!! We all know those stages of grief well. So, much I just skip on through to number 5 right away.

Kolyada has a World medal and two European medals. He's OUT!!! :lynch:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Since we all know he's not going to approve Deniss, let's try Eva-Lotta who just won her first international championship proving she has the ability! Or Paginini who just lost hers when all she had to do was stay upright on the ice.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Apparently, I'm a bad US skater fan because after reading through the last two pages of posts in the USFS whatever thread, I find I have zero interest in watching bad home videos of skaters I don't know. I'll just watch the Russian comps thanks to Channel 1 and whatever GP events come along and be surprised by any US skaters who appear along the way. And, hope things are more normalized for the 21-22 season.

Dobre

I <3 Deniss. Seeing him in those ghastly bright yellow pants a few years ago was definitely heartbreaking.;) Then there was the whole never getting close to the medals at Junior Worlds . . .

J

Jeschke

More on NHT tomorrow, too exhausted, but:

Telenovela: I need to clear my mind to consider, so: decision pending
Hello everyone!
Welcome to the place of sanity :cheer2:
Was it a secret?
It only can be Perkova.
Same with my Jason
How soon junior is forgotten :drama:
They aren't on the team (as far as I know) but this pic of Mishina and Galliamov is too adorable not to post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFgwglXoJiH/
Drama Galiamov >>> Adorable Galiamov.
Holy crap yes. Stunning look.

Over and out for today.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Sad that Schott didn't make the podium?

I'm not as sad about Schott missing the podium as I am in both of those programs. :shuffle:

I actually really liked Kristina Isaev and found her much better packaged (and more interesting to watch) than Schott and Weinzierl this week. And she went for everything, even if it was a disaster in the SP and not fully rotated in the LP, which is more than we can say for the other two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information