#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Clearly the USFS is slacking off and going to really have to start trying harder. They wouldn't even be pewter medal contenders.

mjb52

I've clearly been spending too much time on facebook b/c I read that as USPS and was like "what does that have to do with skating?"

Dobre

Members Update

Ice Dance:
Khudaiberdieva, Elizaveta / Bazin, Egor New

Et hem. People are concerned about whether Ignatov has qualified for the team? And just what has this team done to prove they are competitive for medals at the international level, hmm? :rolleyes: When I think of all the auditioning that Popova & Mozgov had to go through when clearly they were trainwreck material . . . double standards are @Jeschke.

Last edited:

Ka3sha

5 stages of acceptance of how the things on ttw truly are:

1. Denial
No, there's no such a thing as boss's or vice's dictatorship! We are living in a free world, I can nominate whomever I want to the team, whoo!
2. Anger
They didn't accept my proposal! Dictators! Let's start a riot!
3. Bargain
And what if I put Schott on my avatar? 🥺 And sponsor her campaign to get to Mishin so she could learn a lutz?
4. Depression
Nothing is working here... boo... Da boss doesn't like my favs... And Shott still doesn't have a lutz... 😭
5. Acceptance
So when is the next Gragon Trophy so we can cheer on Ukolova and Leonova? I don't want to miss this epic event! Who needs Euros and Worlds, then I can watch this, whoo! 🥳

Last edited:

mjb52

Are Davis/Smolkin doing Russia Cup? Oh, wait, you mean Morozov/Bagin don't you lollllll, so many daughters.

Amy L

Diana Davis was wearing a boot cast on instagram for a while this summer. They're back on the ice but who knows if they're competition ready yet.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
5 stages of acceptance of how the things on ttw truly are:

1. Denial
No, there's no such a thing as boss's or vice's dictatorship! We are living in a free world, I can nominate whomever I want to the team, whoo!
2. Anger
They didn't accept my proposal! Dictators! Let's start a riot!
3. Bargain
And what if I put Schott on my avatar? 🥺 And sponsor her campaign to get to Mishin so she could learn a lutz?
4. Depression
Nothing is working here... boo... Da boss doesn't like my favs... And Shott still doesn't have a lutz... 😭
5. Acceptance
So when is the next Gragon Trophy so we can cheer on Ukolova and Leonova? I don't want to miss this epic event! Who needs Euros and Worlds, then I can watch this, whoo! 🥳

This deserves to be part of the official TTW lexicon. :rofl:

By the way, folks, things are always blissful in stage 5.

Last edited:

Colonel Green

The ISU's 2018 Junior Worlds replay starts tomorrow with the ladies:

• Trusova's first and Kostornaia's only ( :wuzrobbed ) Junior Worlds appearance;
  • Poster Girl getting that sweet, sweet pewter;
  • the end of Kihira's :gallopin1 junior career;
  • and more!

J

Jeschke

I can't believe I am getting robbed of seeing this live! :drama:
She better goes full-in with the costume!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information