#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Galustyan out of Worlds. 😭

You should feel honored she's even listed (alongside Ryabova! :rofl:). I thought of betting on Loena, but alas, she's not even listed. :drama:
That's rude. They could have given her 500:1 odds or something, but to not even bother is just rude.

S

SmallFairy

Eva-Lotta made the ISU Ladies at Worlds preview on IG. She’s in such good company. Slay EL💪🏻💪🏻

mjb52

The pics from Novogorsk are whetting my anticipation (this is a terrible mixed metaphor I know) to almost unbearable levels. Everyone looks so great.

S

SmallFairy

I want to remember Comfy Balls/King Oddvoll by his greatest accomplishments:

*He won Tursy-POTS after breaking KnC at the infamous Coup the Printemps. :gallopin1 (Who else manages to break the KnC???) (And the organisers crew guy who came to the rescue, only came to rescue the plant. Epic!!!)

*He almost won Tursy-POTS again the year after when going batshit crazy in the KnC after getting Worlds SP minimums. He tried x infinity to get the FS min after that, though never succeeded. :gallopin1

* He won Nordics without a quad or 3a and rejoiced on the podium, next to him was costume change glitter tie Majorov looking so pissed:gallopin1

*His BFF’s are Schott and Peltonen:gallopin1

*He posed so much in his underwear at IG he actually got his own nickname here in #ttw that’s now being used in other threads. :gallopin1

*He trained with Michael Huth in Oberstorf for three years:gallopin1

*He went to St.Petersburg for several weeks to learn the 3A (I think with Rukavitsin group) and the Norwegian skating federation paid a large amount for it, but he came home with no 3A still. Rizzo who was there too, came home with quads...:gallopin1

*He developed a lovely, lyrical style over the years, that brought him many fans, even though he didn’t do the big tricks. Sounds familiar :gallopin1

He was never on our team, but going through this list, he for sure had two hands in the dough (I made that expression up just now...)

Thank you Sondre! It’s been a pleasure! 🇳🇴

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Comfy Balls is retiring😢
So long, Viking! I have enjoyed having a decent Norwegian man competing. No 3A, but beautiful programs and style.

Holy Moly. I only have seen him on TV just a handful of times so I was familiar with him but I just watched his reels on Instagram he is a lovely lovely skater. And so many videos that are outdoor skating. His style is exquisite. In some ways he reminds me of Adam Rippon - the way he moves!

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I want to remember Comfy Balls/King Oddvoll by his greatest accomplishments:

*He won Tursy-POTS after breaking KnC at the infamous Coup the Printemps. :gallopin1 (Who else manages to break the KnC???) (And the organisers crew guy who came to the rescue, only came to rescue the plant. Epic!!!)

Thank you Sondre! It’s been a pleasure! 🇳🇴
OMG that was so epic. I was crying I laughed so hard.

Ka3sha

Novogorsk pics:

Team Mishin

Team Moskvina

Stepanova/Bukin with coaches

Colonel Green

Excellence from The Stamina Boys. Quad loop from Dima, quad salchows in perfect synch. If they’d done that some week ago, they’ll be on their way to Stockholm now... :gallopin1

Looking cool on Instagram always trumps competitive results.

S

SmallFairy

Grey wolf??? Brown wolf?

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Novogorsk pics:

Team Mishin

Team Moskvina

Stepanova/Bukin with coaches
Moskvina barely reaches Dima's waist when he's on skates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information