#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

mjb52

For some reason they seem like a weird fit for me personality-wise, but it's not based on anything coherent. Or maybe it's that there seem to be some choreography issues with Mishin skaters and I see Kolyada as an artistic skater who benefits from strong choreography to showcase his strengths? But I don't know Kolyada's skating that well b/c he has been out for so long and the season before that I was just getting back into skating.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
For some reason they seem like a weird fit for me personality-wise, but it's not based on anything coherent. Or maybe it's that there seem to be some choreography issues with Mishin skaters and I see Kolyada as an artistic skater who benefits from strong choreography to showcase his strengths? But I don't know Kolyada's skating that well b/c he has been out for so long and the season before that I was just getting back into skating.
It doesn't matter how artistic a skater is if they fall. Time after time. Witness his Olympic performance and pretty much all of them since.

Colonel Green

What I don't get is, Kolyada has never appeared to me to have technique issues, his problems were all in his head (both figuratively and, in the case of his sinuses, literally), so while Mishin is one of the greatest technical coaches in the history of the sport, is he going to make much difference?

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I can only repeat myself, there is just one solution:
TSAREVA!!!
I really need to see her with a guy!
you would put that nice, sweet boy up against Tsareva? Considering only her daughter can stand up to her?

Though, maybe he needs tough love.

S

SmallFairy

Kolyada will be fine. Mishin is a sweet grandpa, and funny, and still strickt, and Liza and Sofia seems to adore him. Kolyada (not on #ttw!) ( :gallopin1 🚂) will be in a great training environment with them, they both seem so relaxed and happy with skating, especially LaTuk. That’s what Misha needs, maybe his head will stop messing with his him.

And poor Valentina C. has seem ready to take off to a tropical island and leave everything behind for a quite a while, so good for her. Hope she catches a break, and then comes back with some new students, as she truly teaches gorgeous technique 😍

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Any bets on Khuda ditching Bazin before we even have seen them and going after Kolesnik? :gallopin1:watch:
I would if I were her. And, he wouldn't have to worry about citizenship and getting to the Olympics a lot sooner than he would have in the US. Carrera still doesn't have citizenship and it doesn't look good for 2022.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Somehow this feels like it belongs here:

Nancy sings. A ballad of course.

I kind of love it. :shuffle: Desperate Love might just be my summer 2020 anthem.

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I didn't realize Irina Derbina-Karotom was nominated for best coach this year. 😨 :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information