#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

J

Jeschke

#skatingfallchallenge on Instagram :watch: :gallopin1
(Trankov’s stories)
That's so good. The Volchkova boys posted their clips we had in MESS last season :rofl:
Kolesnik answer to Selevko: 'Sorry I dont have one, I am perfect' :rofl:

Check UKR puppy#2's one, so funny: (in IG Story)
(actually his IG is so much more entertaining than his skating in pairs 🆘 )

On a serious note. They just should give credit to us :drama:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ka3sha

TM1 got married to Roman Usatov, who is also coaching in Rukavitsin's group

J

Jeschke

Happy for TM1 but what happened to Menshov and his shirt? :drama:

First photo is stunning 😍
Love the dark black swan bolero on the 2nd!

J

Jeschke

Khuda created an entire MESS video for the #skatingfailchallenge :gallopin1 :respec:

(Filatov with the headband to start is everything 😍 Nazarov sleeveless too 😍)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Khuda created an entire MESS video for the #skatingfailchallenge :gallopin1 :respec:

(Filatov with the headband to start is everything 😍 Nazarov sleeveless too 😍)
:rofl: Some of those looked painful. And the ending one was perfect.

J

Jeschke

Thanks to @alchemy void latest watch parties I am rewatching some programs for myself right now and came across this:

Drobiazko/Vanagas, 2006, FD

I think this is my alltime favourite Phantom, my alltime favourite FD and amongst my Top10 figure skating programs of all time (i have just started aroud '98).

This is so so good. And it never loses its impact on me, no matter how often I watch :swoon:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

Love this program.
Also love the Spente Le Stelle FD they won Worlds bronze with in 2000. Now there's a song that needs to make a comeback ASAP! Queen U + Spente Le Stelle = 2021 Four Nations Champion!

Denney/Frazier are no more. :( They were one of my favorite teams even if they did :gallopin1 frequently. At least we’ll always have The Lion King. :fragile:

Frazier MUST to team up with Scimeca Knierim, right?

Last edited:

morqet

rising like a phoenix
Thanks to @alchemy void latest watch parties I am rewatching some programs for myself right now and came across this:

I think this is my alltime favourite Phantom, my alltime favourite FD and amongst my Top10 figure skating programs of all time (i have just started aroud '98).

This is so so good. And it never loses its impact on me, no matter how often I watch :swoon:

I'd forgotten how much I loved this program. So good! and it shows how much intricacy has been lost in ice dance today

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
What the hell is going on besides the KnC?
This would have been the job for vice and me, no doubt!

This is probably my favorite K&C ever. :love:
So opulent and over-the-top, just like it should be!

Unfortunately there's no way I could stand still for that long, as I'm usually all over the place.

Last edited:

Cleo1782

Denney/Frazier are no more. :( They were one of my favorite teams even if they did :gallopin1 frequently. At least we’ll always have The Lion King. :fragile:

I am pretty positive they are still an off ice couple if that makes it better. Haven's 2a was truly a trainwreck:gallopin1 but they had beautiful lifts

Mad for Skating

TM1 got married to Roman Usatov, who is also coaching in Rukavitsin's group

Beautiful!

J

Jeschke

From the 2010 Olympics thread, presenting the Beiers 2007 OD:
All you need to know: German brother-and-sister ice dance team ass-smacking to a "Like a Virgin" polka. I haven't laughed at a program this much in ages.
Obsessed.
The Beiers really were the dark times in german dance. Entered the scene, promising 13th place world finish and then the spiral went downwards 🆘

Speaking of our 'WatchTogether' threads. I came along Szewczenko 1998 Worlds SP.
It still remains a mistery if she was a totally :gallopin1 overrotating the 2t right into the boards or if she thought it would be a great :gallopin1 idea just go for the -3t when no space is left anymore (only to end up 2 1/4 turns :rofl: )
The best is the commentary from Simon and Chris, dying :rofl:

(The intro by Simon: A flower when she is going well :rofl: #threadtitlealert )

Remeber the commentary at worlds's next season for Fitze @alchemy void
Boah the Szewczenko bitching!
DRAMA! :drama:
Simon slagging off Szewczenko! :eek:
I heard Jeschke's high pitch howl from here. :scream:

Side note: Best Evita program ever!

J

Jeschke

Pmaol about Schott in the IG #favouritejumpchallenge
3f3t :rofl:
It's so favourite she keeps it for herself 98% of the season/career :gallopin1
(not to mention that in har latest survey she called 3lo her fav jump. I guess she just wanted to show off with the combo for once :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information