#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

J

Jeschke

I totally expect Sui/Han going with the 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon', 'Hero' or 'House of the flying daggers' soundtrack for olympic glory 2022 and I am totally fine with that!

I was such a sucker for the 2000's Wuxia-movies.
'The Curse of the Golden Flower' :love: Gong Li is everything! So I am happy she is back as bad-ass-b*** for Mulan :p

Last edited by a moderator:

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
With all the Russian splits, pathway is clearing for Team Nepotism. Think I'll have to up my fandom for the underrated Skoptcova/Aleshin for Russian (nonexistent) pewter. :EVILLE:

J

Jeschke

Mysterious post by Khuda
Lovebird alert?
Switch to pairs alert? :p

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'm taking off Friday to stay home and watch junior worlds. I have class on Wednesday and Thursday or I'd take off then as well. I can watch at work, but people find ways to come to my office and interrupt. :drama: So, I'm staying home. And leaving early for senior worlds each day. Because I can.

mjb52

Ialin's representation for those of us with mildly reckless hair is much appreciated. Khuda's representation for those of us who like being cryptic and mysterious also appreciated. This picture has it all, as far as I'm concerned.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Khuda is #TTW's darling. But, they can be lovebirds all they want. They cannot skate together, be it dance or pairs, because that leaves #NotPolina without a partner and that will make me very, very sad. :fragile:

happycamper2554

Llalin is back in St Petersburg per his story. It looks like not polina is with him cant tell.can anyone translate what not polina said to khuda. There were hearts.

J

Jeschke

Boss' hopes for JW

Men
  • Mozalev winning
  • Selevko/Shmuratko as close to bronze as possible (I know this is totally delusional, but hey, this is #ttw)
  • Yablokov going bellycamelspin lv4 and making Volchkova proud
  • Gurdzhi Top12
  • Frangipani edging out Grassl :saint:

Ladies
  • IG live of @alchemy void for Pesendorfer and Urushadze
  • Usacheva for surprise win
  • medal for Lee

Pairs
  • 2s for the world 💪
  • Kolseov for silver
  • Hocke/Kunkel for bronze (now I said it, we all know how this one turns out)

Ice Dance
  • Podium for GEO, Nguyen/Kolesnik and Shanaeva/Naryzhnyy
  • international scores again for D/S please (as much as I like you Gleb)
  • camera footage of @Hanna going mental with the GEO flag (because of win, loss, whatever) while next to her @Finnice is sinking in her seat deeper and deeper in embarassment
  • camera footage of bored @Ka3sha during Davis/Smolkin program, giving eyerolls, nipping on her glass of red wine and checking Khuda's IG instead.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Some of those wishes are classic #TTW delusions @Jeschke

My delusions/wishes
Torgashev on the podium along with Gummenik. I'm too sad #slayerofbears won't be there to join them, but I'll take Andrews frantic skating and Petr's :D at the end of the program

Ladies: Valieva for Gold. And there are about 5 skaters I'd prefer to see on the podium than Liu, but I figure she'll be there regardless

Pairs: Russia 1, 2 and 3

Dance: Georgians. Since it's not Khuda, I don't care which of the Russians join them.

mjb52

I've seen about 1/3rd to 1/2 of the actual contenders, so I'm excited to check out some new to me programs. Sad to miss Sign of the Times but excited to see the top dance programs, all of which I really like. Really curious about the US male trio of skater kids, none of whom I've seen yet. I really like Kromykh and hope she has a good event, although I will miss Sinitsyna.

Last edited:

Colonel Green

Men
  • Yuma FTW; assuming he skates well, his PCS should really be in a league of his own compared to the rest.
  • I would love if Joseph would skate to his potential internationally just once.
  • Stephen to have a solid ending to the season.

Ladies
  • Really rooting for Hae-in to get a medal, mainly.
  • Kaiya to skate internationally like she's been doing domestically.

Pairs
  • Panfilova to land all her doubles cleanly.
  • Nobody hurt themselves; always a concern in junior pairs.

Ice dance
  • Avonley & Vadym to win; we can't go having small fed dance teams keep winning things, it'll fill their heads with dangerous ideas...:shuffle:
  • Elizaveta & Devid to remain the top Russian dance team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information