#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

S

SmallFairy

Random.

Stéphane Bernadis made an appearance in a dream last night. :lol: I kind of always had a thing for him back in the day.

Never wrong, never wrong.
Was he wearing the black outfit with multicoloured condoms attached? (I swear, that’s what it looked like. And now I can’t find a picture...)

skatingguy

decently
Never wrong, never wrong.
Was he wearing the black outfit with multicoloured condoms attached? (I swear, that’s what it looked like. And now I can’t find a picture...)
:ROFLMAO:

I do not recall condoms, multicolored or otherwise! (if there was condom apparel present, they probably would have been black)
They do kind of look like condoms.

01ASRDCX

S

SmallFairy

Bernadis is so young there! He got significantly hotter as hairline receded. :lol:

Trust me, I can be just angelic as Abitbol.

Indeed, he got hotter with years. One of the best moments in skating was 2000 Worlds, when angel Sarah and devil Stephane snatched the home turf bronze, ahead of Love Story schmaltz, after Stephane had been knife stabbed in the arm by some crazy guy at the hotel. The French, always so much drama. Can you tell I loved them? :D

Amy L

Bob has a cute instagram post today:

"In life it is important to meet the same crazy idiot as yourself. I succeeded. Love and happiness to you, friends!" #twomoronsthisisstrength #family #love

:lol: It's me & my husbands' wedding anniversary today, so I took this as a nice sign :lol:

Mad for Skating

Bob has a cute instagram post today:

"In life it is important to meet the same crazy idiot as yourself. I succeeded. Love and happiness to you, friends!" #twomoronsthisisstrength #family #love

:lol: It's me & my husbands' wedding anniversary today, so I took this as a nice sign :lol:

Aww this is adorable! Also, happy anniversary!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
So Trusova goes to Plushenko, does this create an opportunity for Sakhanovich to go back to Eteri? :unsure:
I thought she'd already left Plushenko's rink. Is she even still there? Besides this is all about Volkov. He taught Trusova to jump and now it's going to be interesting to see if he helps her master those 5 quads she wants to do. :lol:

J

Jeschke

Trus with Stasia now.
New powerhouse.
Plus kindergarten teacher.
Bring the drama :watch:

Why the hell does no one switch to Tsareva? :drama:
The puberty drama with her own kid in 2 seasons to come is way too far away for me now :D

Last edited by a moderator:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Trus with Stasia now.
Now powerhouse.
Plus kindergarten teacher.
Bring the drama :watch:

Why the hell does noe one switch to Tsareva? :drama:
The puberty drama with her own kid in 2 seasons to come is way too far away for me now :D
Why indeed? Surely, they all saw how warm and fuzzy she was with Pogo? :lol:

J

Jeschke

Khuda followed Smirnov's hair bleach of power :respec:
Who is next? Boss? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information