#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka3sha

Pluschenko confirmed that Stanislava Konstantinova is now training in his academy, her main coach is Aleksandr Volkov

She won’t compete this season, they are working on her strength and endurance. She is eager to work hard and be back on the ice

Last edited:

Ka3sha

As work never counts as an excuse for you I just say...hm...not having any earplugs! Sitting next to you during GEO FD might harm my hearing massively! 🙉😬
You probably would have needed two pairs of earplugs if it's even possible, because I am going as well :cheer:

Will be b***ing over JNats results there :drama: Time to reconsider and join me in my grumpiness :p

J

Jeschke

I must have blotted out all memory of Ekaterina Bobrova / Dmitiri Soloviev. Why did they get the boot? Did you come to your senses or something? :unsure:

Blast from the past:
Someone cares about 1 Euros title and 3 more euros medals, if girl campaigns like that... ? :respec::rofl::nopryde:
seriously without the medals bobsol would be one of our main team members here :drama:
#bobfordateam
#bobfordateam
#bobfordateam
:mitchell:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHVGp0fhuST/?taken-by=ekaterinabobrova&hl=de
Um, that's so fabulous. As one who doesn't give a shit about Euros medals, I say put her on the team now! :cheer:
If Bobrova is in I shall have to resign from this thread in protest.
I can take pinky's Canadian ladies obsession. I can handle bossman's random collection of Germans. I've even managed to (just!) get over Czisny clearly rigging the vote to get into the hall of fame. But Bobrova?? Where is the heartbreak, where is the drama, the highs and the lows, where is the HOTNESS, where are the occasionally inspiring moments that make you think she could be something great?? (A marginal reduction in the amount her back hunches and a slightly less boring music choice does not count, soz).

We must have standards! This is not a free for all!:mitchell:

*I reserve the right to rescind this flounce if she either a) misses the Worlds team next year, which given Russian ice dance would be truly trainwreck, and b) uses her instagram to provide us with shirtless pictures of the future husband :smokin:

Mad for Skating

Means I would have to admit I passed the 30's mark already :drama:

Hey, it’s okay! Fine wine!

Speaking of bar of sunken dreams, @Mad for Skating I just saw the news about Stolbova's retirement and thought of you... :wuzrobbed (I'm probably way late to that party...what's new?)

Don’t worry, I’m okay!
She has an Olympic and World silver medal, a GPF title, 3 National titles, and enough perseverance and gorgeousness to take over the world in whatever she chooses to do next. She’ll be fine!

But thanks for thinking of me. I like being known as Susie’s little cheerleader.

J

Jeschke

Dasa will skate in BUL this weekend.
She was entered for HUN the same weekend too.
Guess which events provides stream, and which doesn't?
If we miss the moment of joy! :drama:
(((#ttw)))

Yehudi

AITA
My favorite show in the past year was Dark Crystal and there was this epic scene where Lena Headey’s character makes a formal challenge to Gugu Mbatha Raw’s character for the crown. The challenge involved some test of endurance but puppet Gugu decides rather than waste time with the contest (which she’d probably lose to puppet Lena), she’s just going to dress goth and make everyone acknowledge she’s queen.

Any skater who shows up at worlds, dressed in goth and says “screw your test skates/TES minimums” should gain automatic entry to the pantheon.

J

Jeschke

It was supposed to feel like Savchenko all over again. Susie, get a hearing aid!
Good to see your humour is not gone.

Well tbh, to me she did not look much into it in all the outings we saw since S/N teamed up. I missed totally the fire in her. Novoselov looked as expected. I was/am a sucker for his movements. He did not disappoint me here; if they two fitted is a different topic, but needless to discuss now.
Not to speak of her olympic status. I would not be surprised if they already knew she wouldn't be allowed to go again.

I very much dislike when skaters of her caliber go out on such a low note (I know you disagree here ;) ) but I just keep her competitive highlights in mind. She was one of a kind!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Since another shot at the Olympics was the motivation for continuing as an amateur, I agree that her invitation or lack thereof was the precipitating factor. I hope PuppyBukin isn't going to be in the same situation. Surely, he and his coaching team are doing everything they can to determine his status. Same for Nikita since he was at Sochi. Everybody else was too young for Sochi and shouldn't be an issue. I hope.

happycamper2554

Since another shot at the Olympics was the motivation for continuing as an amateur, I agree that her invitation or lack thereof was the precipitating factor. I hope PuppyBukin isn't going to be in the same situation. Surely, he and his coaching team are doing everything they can to determine his status. Same for Nikita since he was at Sochi. Everybody else was too young for Sochi and shouldn't be an issue. I hope.
Vika was also at Sochi. I heard a rumor that nikita wouldnt have been invited if he made it. So cause for concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information