#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

OMG BUNNY GIRL😍😍😍
I just watched it and you bet I’m crying! Liu is nowhere near here, she just has the big tricks, but I don’t care, that program was victory. The crowd reaction, wow! I love how she blends everything in the program so wonderfully together, how she’s so soft, yet powerful, and her joy of skating really makes my day, time and time again. She had me hooked with her East of Eden, when she won silver at SA. Since then, I haven’t looked back😍
I LOVE EUROS BUT THIS WAS EVEN BETTER!
(Euros hasn’t made me cry yet...)
(I notice all these people in the PBP thread caking Mariah Bunny Girl:D)

S

SmallFairy

And of course I hope I am wrong and she will have another skate of her life. But...:gallopin1:drama:
#hopedieslast

I’m not giving up on you Emmi!!!! (I’m still bitter she was thrown off the team. If she bombs tonight, don’t tell me hearts won’t break. #ttw always :gallopin1 )

S

SmallFairy

About last night....
B/K 😍😍😍 What a skate! (I approve of snake skin harness) I über them to death! Their joy, charisma, flow and top quality elements are unmatched, they’re such a treat! Moskvina is QUEEN:glamor:. The interview after was priceless.

Too bad for H/S, but they wouldn’t have won bronze anyway. 5th is a really good result for them. They should be proud. Their SP is world class, and some elements yesterday also were. 3t😍
H/K were really good as well, great fun, and brought three German spots. Echt gut:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Z/K I can’t stop gushing over their program, even with the mistakes. (Euro men vs.3s:wall:) Such beautiful choreo, Miriam was Skating on air. I pray to see it clean at worlds!

T/M those glimpses from the sofa was painful. Program totally flat. They look like they rather have root canal work. What’s going on? Please, can they be saved? (((T/M))) Or should Evgenia look elsewhere....

S

SmallFairy

A bit late take on men (Dima already got my gushing)

Litvintsev😍😍😍 My Pocket Ballet Dancer! Dark and dramatic Swan Lake or something next year please.

Fentz-Damn, so proud of him! Top ten is just awsome, especially after being thrown out of funding💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Viking - that was tight. He needs to go to the Mariah Bell school of letting go on the ice. No way he’s getting that TES min holding back.

S

SmallFairy

And I agree with @Mad for Skating about the butt shots. I noticed them from the beginning, and wondered if I should make a hot comment in here, but realised they rubbed me the wrong way, like you. Absolutely unnecessary, both with males and females.

Those producers also focus a lot on only feet. Lots of close ups. I can study all skaters different padding. And the same producers managed to miss Kozlovski’s ending reaction yesterday😵

Mad for Skating

And I agree with @Mad for Skating about the butt shots. I noticed them from the beginning, and wondered if I should make a hot comment in here, but realised they rubbed me the wrong way, like you. Absolutely unnecessary, both with males and females.

Those producers also focus a lot on only feet. Lots of close ups. I can study all skaters different padding. And the same producers managed to miss Kozlovski’s ending reaction yesterday😵

It’s just so uncomfortable for me. If you want to see butts, go to the beach. If you want to see skating, watch skating.

(That said, I have checked out a few skaters’ butts before so am not pretending to be innocent here, but I don’t think the cameramen should go out of their way to zoom in. It’s not like Adam Rippon’s photo shoot where he intentionally posed for all to see).

J

Jeschke

Boss had to cancel the meeting with @levineismine :drama: and is on hard meds now, so maybe my comments will make sense for the very first time or turn into even more obscure status.

🇪🇺 Ice Dance FD

((( DG )))

S/K. I love this FD to death so I am :cheer: damn hard.
FRA. They knew what would happen. Good reaction this time. I can't see anything bad in placing 2nd. Will (hopefully) push them again and this should work in their favor losing before the olympics than winning everything until then.
S/B. Happy for puppy, but this was kinda blah.
ITA. Love the reserved make-up à la @alchemy void style :D Love this FD. Feel sorry for them
Brits. 'nuff said already.
Z/G. Felt a bit hold back and missing attack. But Top6 again after last season drama, great for them.
H/K. This program might be too avant-garde for me 🤷‍♂️ I like some nipple but this shirt on Kirill is hideous.
S/D. Where was the very much needed camera switch to them in leaderbox as H/K's scores cam up? :drama:
POL. #alievhairdoofpower #bossmanbicepsofpower #viceskirtofpower
UKR. What the hell is she wearing? The pants? 🆘 @Hanna , do something!
LTU. Saulius total :gallopin1 day at the office today. But thanks they gave 2 spots to UKR who need it more than LTU. His hair :love:
FRA2/3. No 2nd chance for worlds for LesGacs! This was decent enough, by both! One of them! No discussion.
GER. Holy shit! Where did that come from? Wheeee :cheer: So 3 great discipline results. Schott, you next! Do it!

Katha

Sorry that I'm not keeping properly up to date, but uuuuhhh...Nikita has really bombed himself out of any contention in the last year or so with all those medals, hasn't he? :blah: And he showed such potential for all time trainwreck greatness for years....:drama: But...only few are chosen, I guess.:cool:

J

Jeschke

Boss on 🇪🇺 Ladies FS

Podium ✅ I demand russian cup final worlds-skateoff for LaTuk!
2 spots for 💪
SUI. I have such a soft spot for Yamada so I am very happy.
FIN. I'll take that Emmi. Even with the mistakes. Right direction. (@Hanna is this higher than Saarinen's score for the worlds ticket?)
AZE. Meh. Watch the next random mid-field-russian-junior-chick appear here next season.
EST. Time to get in decent shape again Gerli.
ITA. Messy skate but this spot is very much needed.
FRA. Nice mix with MBM and newbies; good to hold on to 2.
POL. Time for Leonova to switch! She would have Euros guaranteed for some years! Switch now! Yaya, I know I am always complaining about switching but it's Perkova for god's sake.

Schott. What to say. At least she went #splatordie but this sucked. Messy, no attack. Injury, nerves, trainwreck? Who knows. She looked so done :( (((2lz3t girl, Isaev, Weinzierl, Dastich, Bock)))
Grm. I feel so bad for her. So nice her skating club came to cheer. :swoon:

What an overall shit event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vagabond

Press Office Public Service Announcement:​
Alena Kostornaia is no longer eligible for Team consideration. She won the European Gold Medal. :encore:

Please do not try nominating her even if she turns into a headcase at some point in the future. Please direct your efforts into more useful avenues.

Thank you in advance.

Kindest regards,

Pressman

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Podium ✅ I demand russian cup final worlds-skateoff for LaTuk!

I agree, although I suspect Tuk is done for the year. No sense going to another Russian Cup Final to hopelessly fight for a Worlds spot and come up short.

I have to say Scherbakova's really starting to grow on me, and thought she easily should have won PE and CH today. Of course that jump teknik is almost as bad as Lipnitskaya.

FIN. I'll take that Emmi. Even with the mistakes. Right direction.

Obsessed.

POL. Time for Leonova to switch! She would have Euros guaranteed for some years! Switch now! Yaya, I know I am always complaining about switching but it's Perkova for god's sake.

Yup! And she hasn't competed internationally in ages. Or maybe AZE would be a better choice?

AZE. Meh. Watch the next random mid-field-russian-junior-chick appear here next season.

When was Gubanova's last international event? :unsure:

FRA. Nice mix with MBM and newbies; good to hold on to 2.

This. MBM held it together, and Mazzara has so much potential.

EST. Time to get in decent shape again Gerli.

Totally. And they have a really good perky junior girl too.

Schott. What to say. At least she went #splatordie but this sucked. Messy, no attack. Injury, nerves, trainwreck? Who knows. She looked so done :( (((2lz3t girl, Isaev, Weinzierl, Dastich, Bock)))
Grm. I feel so bad for her. So nice her skating club came to cheer. :swoon:

:fragile:
Injury I think. She was so good at nationals! At least she gets to go to Worlds.

I think this might be the end of the season for Dasa. :fragile: Same story as Tuk. When you're older it's hard chasing a million competitions just on the off chance you'll qualify for Worlds.

Awwww, aside from the Schott/Grm heartache (which is abundant), I thought it was a good event, particularly beyond the medals.

S

SmallFairy

With Emmi in 5th and Eva Lotta in 7th NO WAY :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Emmi has everything! She’s such a gorgeous gorgeous skater in every aspect. That lutz:swoon: And the steps. That is what skating should look like.

Eva Lotta is queen. No carrots for my spirited competition animal. Always a little different, always with a little twist. She stands out. And has the best dresses!

Two spots for Italy!
(((Sweden)))
Chinchilla Girl got two spots for Poland. I’m a sucker for Le Corsaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information