#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Totally sick, slept during ladies SP, unfortunately it happened what I expected nontheless :(

Boss on 🇪🇺 Ladies SP:

Kostornaia. League of her own.
Shcher. I need her to skate that program in 5yrs from now again. Could be real stunning grown-up.
Trus. PCS meh.
Paganini. A bit high but very happy after her season so far.
Peltonen. This was worldclass. Stunned! :cheer: @Hanna @Finnice
Ryabova. Final flight. Meh.
Tornaghi. With that bib! :respec: ITA fed give her all events, she deserves!
MBM. My guilty pleasure skate of the night. Those opening moves :love: Audience was so behind! Loved it.
Schott. Totally off. Not clue if this was injury related or not. This felt off from the start. Moment in final flight too big?
Rushed in jumps and the entire program. The field was deep as expected, there is no place for 2 errors. Well. We still have the FS! Thanks @alchemy void for the nice words above 🙏 #hopedieslast #untilthebitterend
Feigin. Totally liked that.
Yamada. Salmon brother yummi.
Heartbroken for Golovkina, Galustyan, Kuchvalska and Wories.

Really deep field. Love it. So much movement possible! :watch:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy L

Vlad Morozov got an ass close-up after the LP. I thought it was an accident, maybe he got in the way of Evgenia's crotch. I've already noticed this week that the camera operators are all amateur gynecologists... :shuffle:

J

Jeschke

Boss on 🇪🇺 Pairs FS.

B/K. Congrats. A shame the camera turned away from him in the end pose.
T/M. I love both programs. I miss the slutty outfits and parts of the slutty choreo. :gallopin1 in their hearts 🆘
P/K. How the hell did that end 3rd? :huh: Dare RUS fed not giving them the world's spot!
DM/G. Olympic team bronze will make up for all the lost chances on winning a medal by them. Shave boy!
H/S. This was meh. But she sold the shit outta it. Love his beard @SmallFairy
H/K. Well done newbies. Kunkel is hot and Hocke is just fun!
Spain. His lifts. Bless her soulk and will to live!

NAOTMAA

Boss on 🇪🇺 Pairs FS.

B/K. Congrats. A shame the camera turned away from him in the end pose.
T/M. I love both programs. I miss the slutty outfits and parts of the slutty choreo. :gallopin1 in their hearts 🆘
P/K. How the hell did that end 3rd? :huh: Dare RUS fed not giving them the world's spot!
DM/G. Olympic team bronze will make up for all the lost chances on winning a medal by them. Shave boy!
H/S. This was meh. But she sold the shit outta it. Love his beard @SmallFairy
H/K. Well done newbies. Kunkel is hot and Hocke is just fun!
Spain. His lifts. Bless her soulk and will to live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=gvnIiOP6w-o&feature=emb_title

The ending pose was completely new. I think they changed it so Dmitri wouldn't almost behead Alexandra every time after they skate clean :rofl:

But it looks like he fall to the ice and starts pounding his fists on it :rofl::rofl:

Vagabond

:fragile:

At least we'll always have last night.

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level YES
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after.
Even better: rock and splat during one program YES
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again YES
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones YES

And you are vice after all. Take it up with da bossman.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
It has come to my attention I may have to file a retraction and also an addendum...

It is with great regret I need to retract my PSOTY nomination for the man I have bitched about all year long… Paul Poirier

Regrettably I now have to assign my vote to a man named Zachary Donahue

Once I heard what their rhythm dance song was last summer that horrible song... I love my daddy.... or what I would do for my daddy I told myself I would never watch it

I caught it by mistake tonight..... well… And I saw Zachary in those tight tight pants. Legs for days.... nice firm tight buttocks. High! Tight!

How did he fare in the vote this year?

How big is this boy?

J

Jeschke

🇺🇸 Ladies FS

Liu. 2 times champ. Congrats.
Bunnygirl. Holy shit @SmallFairy All hail the bunny! 🐰 (Side note: pissed by cameraguy/Adam; for god's sake, this was not his moment! I wanted her and Raf, booh)
Chen. Trainwreck at heart. Loving her more and more.
Glenn. Bombastic :gallopin1 potential. Hard to watch. POTS is on this season :watch:

Overall. What is this thing with US nationals; the skaters perform there like they never do. H/B, H/D, Bell, they are so soaking up this atmposphere. I enjoy that year after year and it always remains a mystery to me.

Mad for Skating

Btw, Liza and Trankov lost their voices after Dima's skate :)

Trankov:
- Tuktamysheva, you know, we should commentate each men's event together if he skates like that!

Trankov actually lost his voice? I don’t believe it!

Btw am I the only one seeing (female) ass and crotch shots in slow-mo all the time at Euros? :shuffle: 🆘
The cameraguy is really going for...ehm...delicate footage.

TBH, it makes me a bit uncomfortable, especially since some of these girls are still kids. Is it too much to ask for a respectful camera crew? Idk, with the Cipres thing going on, it really rubs me the wrong way.

For @Ka3sha and @Hanna
Lovely shot and lovely words by Petrov :swoon:
(At least with translator)

They’re so cute!
Actually, they did this last year too:

It has come to my attention I may have to file a retraction and also an addendum...

It is with great regret I need to retract my PSOTY nomination for the man I have bitched about all year long… Paul Poirier

Regrettably I now have to assign my vote to a man named Zachary Donahue

Once I heard what their rhythm dance song was last summer that horrible song... I love my daddy.... or what I would do for my daddy I told myself I would never watch it

I caught it by mistake tonight..... well… And I saw Zachary in those tight tight pants. Legs for days.... nice firm tight buttocks. High! Tight!

How did he fare in the vote this year?

How big is this boy?

If I remember correctly, Donohue already won the PSOTY poll in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information