#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Just realized Krasnoyarsk is so many hours ahead I was still able to watch Men SP.
Will miss the rest for today so.

With all my loved guys, this is so my event :smokin:
I cheered for 9/18 damn hard, 50% :rofl:

Short summary: Bossman's guy #2 #3 #5 #6 #7 :gallopin1

Longer summary Nationals 🇷🇺 Men SP:
Ignatov. Leading :rofl: Making the team after the disastrous last season would be so :encore:#4
Mozalev. Hand him the JW's ticket now! He is so in the music. Love his hands and musicality! #8
Gummenik. Whatever.
Aliev. Our boy. I just love him :love: #1
Lazukin. It was served on a silver plate :wall: Loved the ante'd up performance. He is so hot.
Shulepov. After this season pretty solid. Final flight :respec: #9
Samsonov. (((Siberia Grizzlies)))
Samarin. Oh boy 🆘 Sokolovskaya's face as he left the ice :eek: This will be some battle! I never imagined him failing the team 🆘 #2
Voronov. Is this costume new? The hair is. Vice will hunt him down so hard.
Sviridenko. I cannot stop gushing! So so so good. Such nice flow and musicality. He is so damn good! :love: Watch folks, watch! #6
Zuber. Daineko reaction, priceless.
Yablokov. That guy has balls going for that combo :respec: He will be my nemesis, in a few years from now, I know it. #7
Danielian. (((@DobrinFan ))) Buianova did not bother the long journey?
Murashov. PMAOL on the extra heavy fabric they put on his shirt to stay down :rofl: I love him. So much. :love: #3
Samoilov. There breaks my heart. Totally. All the talent :drama: :wuzrobbed And he is so ****ing hot! #5

Most important question: Where the **** was Glinka (again)? :mitchell:

Volchkova boys: 12, 14, 17. Any words needed?

S

SmallFairy

Tat the kindergarten teacher!

Tat with Tina😍

Not sure what to say about this...

Ka3sha

Well folks, take this as your christmas present! 🎄
Christmas gift in return :saint:
(around 1:50)

I love these “behind the scenes” videos from Channel 1:love:

DobrinFan

Christmas gift in return :saint:
(around 1:50)

I love these “behind the scenes” videos from Channel 1:love:

Samarin's face as he looks at the camera while taking his pants off :rofl: So good, so pale!

ETA: YAY! Artur is in it :love: He's such a baby next to Samarin/Ignatov!

Last edited:

olibritt

I'm not sure if lukers have a right to vote here, but I have to say that I've been lurking long enough to earn that right and that I appreciate that I've been invited to vote. Knowing that the invitation may be ilegal makes me appreciate it even more :biggrinbo. Anyway, as P/M have all the votes they need, I just going to express how happy I am that they are finally part of TTW and what a catch they are for this team! :cheer2::cheer2: I love their cabaret program :love: and I hope that they will back soon.

Last edited:

Rhumba d’Amour

I'm not sure if lukers have a right to vote here, but I have to say that I've been lurking long enough to earn that right and that I appreciate that I've been invited to vote. Knowing that the invitation may be ilegal makes me appreciate it even more :biggrinbo. Anyway, as P/M have all the votes they need, I just going to express how happy I am that they are finally part of TTW and what a catch they are for this team! :cheer2::cheer2: I love their cabaret program :love: and I hope that they will back soon.

Vote anyway— I did! A virtual tidal wave of support, to console them for missing Nationals. That RD event seemed dreadfully dull without them.

J

Jeschke

Finally home. I am bursting. So much food.

🇷🇺 Nationals Ice Dance RD

Overall. This event left me totally :blah:
S/K. I usually like this RD, did not get me today.
S/B. Can't stop wishing this could be their FD. How he opens the mouth for the final kiss full lv4, priceless :rofl:
Z/G. New dress. Unfortunately new vest too. Redemption.
S/A. Nice for them. Am I the only one getting Samarin vibes by him?
M/B. The suspense was so big. The plot thickens for the next years :watch: I guess I am blinded by their looks (best look by a mile); I liked and would have placed them around the same :D
E/B. Back to reality. If only Ilinkyh would have called :drama:
S/E. Well, I would not have placed them higher to be honest, sorry @SmallFairy
S/S. Butchered alive :drama: New hair, unfortunately not by him. I am really mad they changed the arse-posing-mid-steps! :angryfire Hawayek knc bitchface vibes, that's #ttw!
Place 11-14. No campagin for 3 groups in ID. 4th group for pairs please instead.

Side note: I started the event with 200g gummy bears and cheese nachos. Both did not make it to 3rd flight :D

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

🇷🇺 Nationals Pairs SP

T/M. Thank you!
B/K. Well, I like them, but his posture was really :shuffle: sometimes today.
P/K. My #1 of the night. Might be my favourite pairs SP of the season. Loved it. Big fan of the difficult position (changes) in the spin. Khodykin knc hairpiece :rofl:
E/K. Holy ****ing shit :love: 3t clean, nice flow and speed in the lift, who is this team? :D Loved the speed, love the program for them, Korovin so into it, so intense. The best they ever skated! @clairecloutier :40beers:
P/R. League of the own in juniors. She will succeed in seniors even without a triple. she really has to :drama: I cannot survive the drama if she doesn't 🆘
P/P. Sucker for her dress :swoon:
M/G. Loved his support. Good guy! PCS were a complete joke for that mess, sorry.
A/N. Solid breakthrough season for them.
A/K. I love him so much. New partner please. Sorry. He could Mbe stunning.
K/I. (((@rfisher ))) The spark is gone. His hair obviously isn't 🆘 I can't see them making it to JW.
S/V. Sorry, I really don't want this team at JW.
B/C. They deserve this mention. Then even with the steps splat this team (without any internationals) is way better than 85% of all non-RUS-pairs at Euros.

Overall. RUS pairs :swoon:
Overall2. Can't wait for junior nationals in pairs. The drama!:watch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information