Also . . .
P&M
-Results at Nationals, 4th twice.

S&S
-Results at Nationals, 6th

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
:ROFLMAO: if i recall correctly, a coup is attempted every time he goes on vacation, That's how Radionova and Tukt got onto the train.

Actually, I THINK the last coup was putting Emmi Peltonen on the team, which I endorsed. :blah: Not my finest moment.

Rad and Tuk were added by Daddy and I. :inavoid:

I'd love to see Popova/Mozgov on the team. @Dobre's petition has merit; I don't think impeachment proceedings are required.

Maybe we can bargain: If Kleenex girl lands 3F3T at Euros, the P/M make the team?

Mad for Skating

:ROFLMAO: if i recall correctly, a coup is attempted every time he goes on vacation, That's how Radionova and Tukt got onto the train.

Sometimes it takes several revolutions before tyranny can be cast aside once and for all. Look at France, for example!

@Mad for Skating, your time would be better spent on your own blog. :saint:

Da bossman is a man with an unimpeachable character. ;)

:gallopin1

Ah, don’t worry, I can manage my blog and run an impeachment campaign at the same time. I am a woman of many talents.

Call it a mentality and all, but am against impeachment as well :lol:

Ka3sha, I expected more sense from you! I guess some people are content to live under this dictatorship, but not me!

sequin

Classic Dima (auto translate works well for the tweet)

J

Jeschke

It' christmas, and bossman was fed very well so far, which actually leaves me always in a very good mood, so that's how we go with Popova/Mozgov:

1) Bossman still thinks they are entertaining as hell but no heartbreak at all.

but

2) Christmas = #softieboss (and the actual campaign 534656 by @Dobre and @Ka3sha was more than solid)

--> 2 ways to get in:

1) Same as for Efimova/Korovin: 10 pro votes in a day. Start voting in 3, 2, 1, now!

or

2)
Maybe we can bargain: If Kleenex girl lands 3F3T at Euros, the P/M make the team?

Double the chance. If they fail then, I don't know if this shows, they are real trainwreck or what? :rofl:

Side note: I have doubts based on Krylova's words if they ever come back, but well, that would be very #ttw appropriate too, being put on the team to be never seen again :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Classic Dima (auto translate works well for the tweet)
Thanks so much.
This is too good! I like the embarassed laugh by 2/3 of the trio deluxe! So so good! :rofl:

I will miss entire day tomorrow at RUS nationals.
So may the force be with us, the jumps/twizzles with our folks, and the wine with @taz'smum !

Vagabond

I notice that @Dobre is engaging in shameless electioneering outside this thread. :skandal

Bossman, this why Rule #3 calls for a consensus among longstanding #TTW posters. :COP:

Where will this all end?

:watch:

#eternalvigilanceisthepriceofliberty

Dobre

I notice that @Dobre is engaging in shameless electioneering outside this thread. :skandal

Oh, relax, #VagabondwhoshouldnotbeScrooge

It is Christmas Day. Well, it is still Christmas Day in my time zone for two more hours. Most people will probably not be recovered enough from turkey/pie/ham/sweet-potatoes/Christmas-cheer/waking-up-at-five-a.m.-to-unwrap-presents-etc.-to-even-find-the-Team-Trainwreck-thread.

Dobre
(who may now be compelled to shamelessly electioneer in the Russian Ice Dance play-by-play thread but will more likely still be zzzzz because it is apparently scheduled for at least three hours before any human being in my time zone should be awake).

mjb52

I don't know that I have a vote but if I do I am all in for Popova & Mozgov and if I don't then I am voting anyway! I'm from the Chicago area, so I am ready to vote twice if it will help. That's what we did there back in the day, according to legend.

Mad for Skating

Oh, stop whinging, and do come by for some latkes! 👨‍🍳

I can eat and talk politics at the same time :)

An lil'Kiddo, it's christmas, slow down, eat some cookies, have some quality time with friends and family, spread some love and if you still don't like travelling by train, you can always choose the submarine, zeppelin or bobby-car 🤷‍♂️

I’m assuming you’re referring to me as “lil’Kiddo” :)
Ah, I know the tactics of tyrants. Tomorrow, you’ll probably tell me I’m just a teenager with an anger management problem who should be chilling and watching a movie with a friend 😂

Vote according to your heart's desire, but remember that da bossman can put the kibosh on membership at any time. 🤷‍♂️

Totalitarianism is an ugly thing.

Mad for Skating

I think Popova/Mozgov would be a worthy addition to #TTW.

Here’s vote #5!

I don't know that I have a vote but if I do I am all in for Popova & Mozgov and if I don't then I am voting anyway! I'm from the Chicago area, so I am ready to vote twice if it will help. That's what we did there back in the day, according to legend.

Vote #6. I’d let you vote twice, but we can’t condone any ballot-stuffing. We’re going to win this election fair and square.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information