#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
They are ok, but don’t break my heart.
Her jumps are hopeless, but her posture is quite :swoon:

But am still :angryfire that they got SA and CoR, when Boikova got Skate Canada..
I agree with this assessment. I'd like them much better if they skated for Finland. :lol:

S

SmallFairy

I agree Paniot may not be quite there yet. I have a soft spot for all Ukraine skaters, so I might be biased, but at least he ticks some boxes. Let's wait some more and see. If he lands all his quads (that's one of the biggest IFS in a while) he could get a decent placement at Euros...

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level Maybe not yet
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program Yes, totally
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again He's on his way
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones Yes, totally

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible Yes
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible Yes
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day Ok
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread Yes
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters Yes
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition) Yes
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin No
2) Big boobs/nice ass Yes indeed
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing I'm sure this has been the case, at least belly
4) Mule kick No
5) Being Uzbek/Russian Ukraine will do
6) last name called Schott No
7) Bizarre off ice incidents No, we're waiting honey
8) Coach Yes, oh yes! (Zaggy)
9) Costume (-Malfunction) Don't remember
10) Splats All the time
11) Bizarre Choreo Bossman, enlighten me
12) Hair Not enough

So, if Paniot really wants in, he must skate lights out in the FS and then go partying like there was no tomorrow. Then we'll reconsider;)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Epic battle unfolding in tomorrow's Volvo Cup ladies LP: Can the 1930s Belarusian overtake Kuchvalska? :eek::watch:

23 Angelina KUCHVALSKA LAT 39.23 17.13 22.10 5.63 5.13 5.44 5.69 5.75 0.00 #32
27 Katsiaryna PAKHAMOVICH BLR 36.63 17.73 19.90 5.00 4.88 5.00 4.94 5.06 1.00 #30

I'm planning to watch at least the final 3 groups tomorrow to atone for sleeping through NHK this morning. #shame

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Epic battle unfolding in tomorrow's Volvo Cup ladies LP: Can the 1930s Belarusian overtake Kuchvalska? :eek::watch:

23 Angelina KUCHVALSKA LAT 39.23 17.13 22.10 5.63 5.13 5.44 5.69 5.75 0.00 #32
27 Katsiaryna PAKHAMOVICH BLR 36.63 17.73 19.90 5.00 4.88 5.00 4.94 5.06 1.00 #30

I'm planning to watch at least the final 3 groups tomorrow to atone for sleeping through NHK this morning. #shame
Look at it this way, if you'd have been watching, Perkova might have done a pigeon. Your sleeping might, just might have diverted the skate gods attention.

J

Jeschke

They are ok, but don’t break my heart.
Her jumps are hopeless, but her posture is quite :swoon:

I agree with this assessment. I'd like them much better if they skated for Finland. :lol:

Yeah, same for me. I really really do like them, but something is missing still.
Just wanted to hear some other opinions.

But am still :angryfire that they got SA and CoR, when Boikova got Skate Canada..
I hope you find your comfort when B/K will set their feet on Minsk' ice, while E/K are preparing for Universiade :D

J

Jeschke

Speaking of hopeless cases:
Panfilova today: 2a+Eu+1S GOE -3 :gallopin1

There is literally no hope for her and Rylov, when all other junior teams come up with the hard stuff :drama:

J

Jeschke

Does Paniot really have the potential to medal, even if he was clean? He's not a trainwreck, just a hot mess. :p
I totally agree :D

This. With amazing hair.
All that matters in #ttw :glamor:

Hello, I am your token largely-not attracted-to-men person who comes into this thread to tell you when your libidos are overriding your judgement.;)
Hello I am your bossman, and this is just old news to us :rofl:

:eek: @jeshcke's worst nightmare!!! :D:D
My reputation :drama:
(to my defense, I fought hard for Biryukova etc., who actually had absolutely no effect on my libido :D)

I'm fully expecting him to respond with "GET OUT" and honestly? Fair.
Nah, I really laughed out loud at that comment and am already thinking about mixing it to a thread title :rofl:

Not often enough! :judge:
That would leave you kinda unemployed buddy.

S

SmallFairy

Btw, I was kinda surprised by @SmallFairy 's effort on the Paniot campaign, as he is way too old for her usual hunting ground :saint:
I guess she just wanted to butter me up to get someone in in return ;)
Interestingly enough both my men are born 1997, just like your Paniot. So if that makes me Cougar Lady, that makes you Cougar Daddy for sure:D

mjb52

Zagorodniuk's outfit is so eville russian villain from a law & order episode (yes I know he's ukrainian but I'm talking law & order stereotypes here).

These posts have honestly inspired me to go back and refresh my godawful Russian on a language-learning app. I'm at "This is a beautiful apartment" and "how much are the apples?" level already!

Ka3sha

I hope you find your comfort when B/K will set their feet on Minsk' ice, while E/K are preparing for Universiade :D
I want to :revenge: you right now, when you mentioned it in the #ttw thread.
Right now I have a feeling that Pairs comp will be the most nervous for me at Rus Nats this year, as I really , like really , want B/K and Moskvina to make the team :fragile:

On other note, am in such awe of Kostornaia’s skating :swoon::swoon::swoon:
But I already fear for her future knowing Eteri’s group tactics...

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Leonova :encore:

Loved the program, I think that's the best short program I've ever seen her do. Regardless of what happens in the LP, I'm so grateful she has this opportunity!

And I *will* stay awake tonight to watch!

I agree with you! Her and Liza have my attention!

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Finally caught up on NHK SPs. The men’s event was such a bummer! My thoughts

Panoit: :grope::smokin: and :gallopin1
Can we put him on the watchlist?

Rizzo: :grope: too bad the program is snoozy and there were some mistakes. Still nice overall

Vasiljevs: That outfit :rofl: I’m kind of over the Lambiel cloning but I still like his skating. Needs jumps tho

Kevin Reynolds: Time to stop skipping leg day, eat a Big Mac and call it a career. Just not good overall.

Uno: Love the onesie but why so many mistakes this season?

Yamamoto: Glad he is back, could do without the Muzak and fluffy onesie

Zhou: I kind of liked the program :shuffle: boy needs to rotate though

Aliev: Love him, don’t love the errors. Still could have been worse.

Voronov: Makes Brezina’s skating look new age and cutting edge. Still approve of the thighs thoufh

Everyone else: :blah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information