Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Bossman weekend preview:

GP JPN:

Men:
- Latswiss telenovela :watch:
- Paniot GP debut (who cares about the actual skating? check his IG story :smokin:)
- our boy, my nemesis, rukavicin’s hairstylist, kittys tiger,...

Ladies:
- Pigeon Queen :respec: (awesome @SmallFairy ) Enjoy every ****ing second out there and slay big time! #missiongrandprix2019
- Mihara, Miyahara, Lim, LaTuk :encore: I want all to medal! With Kihara, insane ladies line-up!

Pairs:
- P/J for GPF!
- Z/E for the win!

Ice Dance:
- Bets on how well @taz'smum is sleeping tonight? :watch:

Volvo Cup:
- UKR puppy#3 going senior :watch:
- 1930's vs Karly vs Kuchvalska vs Grm - what a :gallopin1 line up (+Gjersem)

Russian Cup:
- Nastia vs the armada! Slay girl!
- Efimova/Korovin vs Kostiukovich/Ialin pt.1 :watch:

Last edited by a moderator:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Correction* I still haven't caught up (sorry, I am an English teacher by profession ha ha!)
How much ice cream do you have on hand for this weekend?

Making a ladies prediction was really hard this time. I think this is one of the most difficult ladies roster we've seen all season. LaTuk is a warrior going head to head with all the Japanese ladies.

J

Jeschke

Correction SamuraiK * I still haven't caught up (sorry, I am an English teacher by profession ha ha!)
Ok, we actually see how you are trying to get distracted :D

It's not tonight that will be the problem, it will be tomorrow and Saturday night! :scream:
Maybe you can watch sunday already totally relaxed :eek::EVILLE::saint::gallopin1

I've been on the wagon since Agust the 11th, will I make it to the 3 month mark on Sunday? :40beers:
All bets are on!!
I don't care as long as you are back to drinking shape for GPF next year! No excuses then! :40beers:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

@Jeschke so I finally got around to see Pavlov's attempt in pairs. I actually expected even worse:p Not that it was that much to write home about, though... And the music sounded like some gone-bad version of Carol of the bells :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information