#TeamTrainwreck 12: Done in by a World of Fun!

CassAgain

She has at least two one of the Qualities, but is she heartbreaking? :unsure:

Heart-broken is a strong term, but folks were disappointed that they were injured and out most of the season--especially after their amazing 16-17 FD.

Vagabond

Heart-broken is a strong term, but folks were disappointed that they were injured and out most of the season--especially after their amazing 16-17 FD.
The reader is gently reminded of the Criteria, particularly Criterion #3.

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo
12) Hair

:gallopin1

Let's see what they can and cannot do when the compete as Seniors.

:watch:

SamuraiK

I think there's a difference between trainwreck worthy based on a skater/team's actual results/performances and simply being a fan favorite team based on general taste of the posters around here. Shpilevaya/Smirnov fall into the later category IMO

Last edited:

SamuraiK

One of these days I really should YouTube this Shpilevaya as I still have no idea who she is. :p

Somehow I feel like watching FREED and Queen U vids will be more stimulating. :cheer:

I still havent watched any videos of Anna Rechniio despite her being mentioned so effusively in this thread but i never feel like in the mood to watch some C-list ladies skating from the 90s.

SamuraiK

In 1998 she was even 2nd after the short with this performance :drama:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eym3nxL6650

B+ seems a step forward ;) (btw, is there any distinction between B list and B+ list :p )

And even still according to her wiki she never reached higher than 5th on the GP circuit or higher than 7th at Euros.. :rolleyes:

The + is for those who, like her, had the medal glory within reach but then pulled a Nagasu and failed big time. :p

I just checked the video. I did like her. She was very pretty and loved her energy, attack and joy! :40beers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information