Montreal chosen as host for 2020 figure skating world championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

quartz

scratching at the light
I have an email, and I only signed up last Thursday.
Actually, they sent it to me twice, at 12:06 and again at 12:07pm.

Tetonlady

I am quite upset that there appears to be one ticket for all events. I did e-mail the website hoping I misinterpreted the information. My daughter and I have NO desire to go to any of the ice dance. At past events, we sold or gave away our dance tickets. It would be a shame to pay these very high prices and not be able to unload our dance tickets. I realize we could wait and buy individual event tickets, but I want acceptable (at least to me) seats.

muffinplus

I am quite upset that there appears to be one ticket for all events. I did e-mail the website hoping I misinterpreted the information. My daughter and I have NO desire to go to any of the ice dance. At past events, we sold or gave away our dance tickets. It would be a shame to pay these very high prices and not be able to unload our dance tickets. I realize we could wait and buy individual event tickets, but I want acceptable (at least to me) seats.

Sell me your ice dance tickets haha. I love ice dance

skategal

Bunny mama
I did eventually get the email for the presale.

It just taking a bit of time to send out I guess.

Tetonlady

I'd be delighted to give them to you!! It would be a shame thatI could not pass them on to someone who would enjoy them more than me. Especially at these prices. :)

kiss-n-cry

Team Brown
Ugh for all their other events you can't select a specific seat, only a specific section.
I'm anxious to see how this is actually going to work. The other day, I went on to the Evenko site to check it out and clicked on Sports. The Rock the Rink show came up, and I clicked on Buy Tickets. It took me to a Ticketmaster page with the seat chart that lets you select your seat. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm still hoping for that style of actual seat selection. I plan to call the 855 number if needed, as I really want an aisle seat.

jaro

[QUOTE="kiss-n-cry, post The other day, I went on to the Evenko site to check it out and clicked on Sports. The Rock the Rink show came up, and I clicked on Buy Tickets. It took me to a Ticketmaster page with the seat chart that lets you select your seat. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm still hoping for that style of actual seat selection. [/QUOTE]
I went to the Evenko site and clicked on Jonas Brothers and then on Marc Anthony, both of which are at the Bell Center, and was only able to pick a section. Once the tickets come up they tell you what they are, but I couldn't pick the seats before they came up. I did call the box office number and they said it was only by section. They aren't making anything convenient.

gatorinfl

I got the email. Wouldn’t you know that I have a doctor appt. for 10:15 tomorrow but I just called to change my appt. until Thurs. afternoon so I can focus on getting the tickets. Priorities!

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I went to the Evenko site and clicked on Jonas Brothers and then on Marc Anthony, both of which are at the Bell Center, and was only able to pick a section. Once the tickets come up they tell you what they are, but I couldn't pick the seats before they came up. I did call the box office number and they said it was only by section. They aren't making anything convenient.

For the prices they're charging that's total BS.

euterpe

I got my email this morning. One thing is confusing: you click on one link for ALL EVENT TICKET and another for GOLD SECTION. Is Gold Section not all-event?

missing

Well-Known To Whom She Wonders
I got my email this morning. One thing is confusing: you click on one link for ALL EVENT TICKET and another for GOLD SECTION. Is Gold Section not all-event?

Gold Section is a specific section, the first three rows although not throughout the entire arena. It's all event.

There's a very good map on the website that shows all the sections and what they cost.

Skate Canada has proven its love by sending me 2 emails for the presale. If it truly loves me, it'll make buying the seats tomorrow, if not easy, at least not nightmarish.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I asked them to provide a better seating map that shows actual row and seat numbers so we can know where the seats are located when the computer automatically spits them out at us. I did a search and can't find a detailed map online.

skatesindreams

I just received a personal reminder to call about accessible seating/prices tomorrow at 10 AM.
I'll decide about attending, after I hear specifics.

Firedancer

I received two emails last night around 8:00. If they will not let us choose our seats online, I will probably try calling to see if I can choose my seat that way.

Catherine M

I didn't even sign up for the link and still got it. Must have been from last seasons Skate Canada ticket purchase that got me on it.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow in getting the seat(s) they want!!

gatorinfl

Anyone have ideas about where the television cameras will be located and if it is a good idea to avoid those areas because of blocked sightlines? (Maybe TV cameras are small now and this isn’t an issue.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information