2025 ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Boston

ice coverage

All Event Tickets for ISU Worlds 2025 go on sale November 15th!

(posted Nov 1)​

ETA:​
"All-Event tickets will go on sale Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 am EST," per specific time on event site:​

Press release from Oct 2022 regarding 2025 Worlds on March 24-30 at TD Garden in Boston:

Official Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/isuworlds2025/

ICYMI, the form to sign up for e-mail updates is here: https://scboston.org/isuworlds2025/

ISU event page:

Last edited:

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
For reference, I paid $1,295 for an all event ticket to 2016 Worlds in Boston. My seat was in Section 1, Row 12, "Premium Loge" which IIRC was the 2nd highest tier. It was a great seat other than a tv camera partially blocking the view of center ice. I preferred moving up a few rows if there was an empty seat (they held the top few rows in Section 1 for ISU officials.)

Also, initial ticket sales went through the LOC, and I coordinated with "Andrew" by email to pick a section & row before placing an order. Otherwise, we were only able to order tickets by section and tier. I could not choose a specific seat. Don't know what the process will be this time around for early sales. I'm also preparing for the cost to be $1800+ this time around for a similar seat.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Yikes. Most of us aren’t close to done with Montreal expenses. As I’m local, I’ll pass on the presale and take my chances.

mtnskater

Our group for Montreal just had to pay for our all event tickets recently. Kind of blows my mind that we might also be paying for Boston tickets so soon. Uggh!

beebee

@thvu I really, really, really hope they aren't that expensive, especially since hotels in Boston aren't exactly cheap.
The website lists five hotels that will have special rates for the championships. I sure hope they will be reasonable--hotel rates in Boston are murder! As a last resort back-up, I have reserved a Private Ensuite room at HI Boston.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Ticket prices are under the FAQ. Gird your loins!

o Platinum (rows 1-3 Loge) – $2,800.00 (USD)

o Club – $1,800.00 (USD)

o Premium Loge (All sections, rows 4-10 Loge and center sections, rows 11 and up) – $1,650.00 (USD)

o Value Loge (rows 11 and up, end Loge) – $950.00 (USD)

o Balcony Circle (rows 1-2) – $500.00 (USD)

o Upper Balcony (rows 3 and above) – $350.00 (USD)

o Exhibition of Champions price range (depending on seat location): $25.00-$150.00 (USD)

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Ticket prices are under the FAQ. Gird your loins!

o Platinum (rows 1-3 Loge) – $2,800.00 (USD)

o Club – $1,800.00 (USD)

o Premium Loge (All sections, rows 4-10 Loge and center sections, rows 11 and up) – $1,650.00 (USD)

o Value Loge (rows 11 and up, end Loge) – $950.00 (USD)

o Balcony Circle (rows 1-2) – $500.00 (USD)

o Upper Balcony (rows 3 and above) – $350.00 (USD)

o Exhibition of Champions price range (depending on seat location): $25.00-$150.00 (USD)
We had upper balcony in 2016 and were quite pleased. We didn’t have much of a problem “visiting” other FSUers in the better seats when their row mates didn’t show up.

peibeck

Simply looking
Per the FAQ, you aren't buying directly on sale day. You select two preferred location/seats and a member of the LOC contacts you and gets your seat finalized. I believe that's what they did at the Nationals in Boston, but not for the prior Worlds?

I'm guessing that means you aren't getting charged until you finalize your seat selection with the LOC member. BUT the prices @TanithandBenFan reported include taxes and fees, so no Ticketmaster gouging on top of the prices.

Also judges/tech panel are taking up Loges 1, 2, and 21. The Kiss-n-Cry is in section/loge 18.

ETA: Also remember qualifying rounds return with this championship, which is included with the ticket. And yes, you get a practice pass (as always, not good for gala rehearsals).

Last edited:

sk9tingfan

Why are the tickets on sale so soon?

I found my old tickets: Section 1, Row 12, Seat 1. This seat was slightly to the left of the tech panel, and I was pretty much able to watch them perform (or not perform... :shuffle:) reviews and calls.
I used to sit in the first row as a newbie, but found over time that it was way too cold, you couldn't see the skater's feet nor get a great perspective on the entire program. Over time IMO, the best seats are dead center, 8-12 rows up.

AnnM

Note that the all event ticket does not include a ticket to the exhibition.

• Wow
Reactions: jkl

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
My tour organizer has never seen the tickets go on sale this early - today we have been asked to express our "intentions" to attend with a selection from one of the three seating packages on offer to her by early next week. She has to claim the number of seats she is prepared to guarantee purchasing.

peibeck

Simply looking
Going back into the archives :COP: it looks like when the LOC handled the early ticketing for January 2014 Nationals the tickets went on sale in September of 2012.

Just re-reading a lot of that thread reminded me of what a daunting but impressive job they did handling the all event tickets and overall questions by a LOC member who kept us informed (for both 2014 Nats and 2016 Worlds).
Anyway, if you have access to the archives it's worth going back and reading how the ticketing process worked, as it sounds as though the process will be similar.

Debbie S

My tour organizer has never seen the tickets go on sale this early -
Tickets for 2016 Worlds went on sale on this day in 2014. I remember b/c it was/is my birthday. :)

Back when skating was at peak popularity, tickets for Nats and Worlds went on sale 2-3 years in advance. I remember faxing in my order form for 2003 Worlds tix on the day they went on sale in January 2001.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information