FSU Watch (and judge!) party: 98 Worlds ladies SP - SAT, MAY 30th @ 12pm CDT / 7pm CET

Tony Wheeler

Please, everyone, watch when the scores come up for Liashenko. This is something I NEVER realized until the other day when I was scoring.

casken

Ruh

.4 combo
.4 solo jump

Talk about hard to judge. Novice level jumping + world champions spins and presentation = ???

4.7 5.5

alchemy void

campaigning for Surya's 06 Olympic bronze
Making a mistake and being Russia #3, most likely.
Yes. So far I think every judge has had her above 13th, where she finished. Considering the standard, it's hard to believe she didn't make the penultimate group.

her grace

standing with Mariah
Liashenko

Freakin!

-3z-2t love the height on her lutz
-3f
-nice stretched position in her flying spin
-2a
-nice speed
-well done

I'd put that 3rd

casken

Liashenko

.2 break between steps on solo jump
.3 spin combo spin that never really centered

Good speed, flow, interpretation. Edges not really impressive on spirals though.

5.1 5.5

Tony Wheeler

This is another instance of confusion for me. That 'spiral' sequence... footwork also started quite far from the boards considering they were already starting in a smaller rink.

casken

Hubert

.1 hand on the flip
.1 break between steps and jump

This is the most interesting sp in the event. Reverse combo spin, change of edge camel, unusual positions of the spiral sequence, ending with a jump, etc...

5.4 5.8

Last edited:

casken

This is another instance of confusion for me. That 'spiral' sequence... footwork also started quite far from the boards considering they were already starting in a smaller rink.
The spirals and footwork are question marks for sure. I like the program so much I kind of overlook them. :saint:

alchemy void

campaigning for Surya's 06 Olympic bronze
Thanks all!

I'll compile the marks soon, depending on the situation here.

This has been a fun diversion. Thanks for participating!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information