FSU Watch (and judge!) party: 98 Worlds ladies SP - SAT, MAY 30th @ 12pm CDT / 7pm CET

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Leray

-3z-2t tiny and tight
-3r and fall
-she's definitely into the program
-2a not a lot of speed coming out
-weak spin to end

Erin

Banned Member
Yikes, I haven’t scored poth yet, but I have a lot of deductions listed, so breaking from the pack here.
I
Don't worry about it. Of the 5 judges I've uploaded scores, her ordinal spread is 12 places. :eek:

I guarantee you're not breaking out too much. :lol:

As I confessed to @alchemy void privately, I ended up treating this like what used to be called a closed marking competition, where the judges were allowed a chance to go back and change their marks once all the competitors had finished. Poth was the only one where I changed my marks enough to change my ordinal, but I'm kind of wishing I would have stuck with my original ordinal. But I was kind of feeling like I had anti-Hungarian bias, as I was very harsh on both her and Granny. Even though I love Hungary - it is a lovely country!

C

casken

Leray

.2 Flutz?
.4 on the loop
And once again a spin I'm not sure on the revolutions
Knees so stiff it makes Butyrskaya look supple.

These Eurosport guys really like the generic sexy stuff don't they? "Now THIS is interpretation"

4.9, 5.2

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I really like this program, but I'm missing the white flowers she had in her hair at the Olympics.
:drama:

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Baby Sokolova

Remember back when the baby skaters could be 18?

-3z wandering turn out steps into 2t
-turns look quite deliberate, needs to smooth those out
-3r
-good sit position
-2a tano
-charming

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
As I confessed to @alchemy void privately, I ended up treating this like what used to be called a closed marking competition, where the judges were allowed a chance to go back and change their marks once all the competitors had finished. Poth was the only one where I changed my marks enough to change my ordinal, but I'm kind of wishing I would have stuck with my original ordinal. But I was kind of feeling like I had anti-Hungarian bias, as I was very harsh on both her and Granny. Even though I love Hungary - it is a lovely country!

You're more than welcome to change it back if you want. :lol:

C

casken

Sokolova

.4 combo

Shortest, choppiest crossovers in the world but good interpretation, expression

5.0, 5.4

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Kwan
pink and red do not go together :mitchell:

3z-2t neat and clean