FSU Watch (and judge!) party: 98 Worlds ladies SP - SAT, MAY 30th @ 12pm CDT / 7pm CET

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
A hot mess from Shizuka. I don't know why any of you had trouble judging this. They are making it pretty easy on you.

Shizuka was my last place ordinal, no question.

What the hell is this music and dress? :scream:

I had to watch Bondage Swan to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Arakawa

-2z-3t bad camera angle
-2f
-choreography seems thrown away
2a good
-basic spins

I've never seen Arakawa this young before. She came a long way, didn't she? :respec:

J

Jeschke

The biggest question for me is, for what Szewczenko was really going for in the combo.
Was this a really bad 3lz3t attempt...
...a really bad 3lz2t attempt...
...or just Tanja being her usual :gallopin1 ?

:D

C

casken

Baby Arakawa

.2 UR combo
.3 layback traveling
only a 2 flip

Good flow though.

4.4 4.9

J

Jeschke

You can say what u want, the height of Tanja's lutz was insane; she mostly two-footed the landing all the time, but the height!

alj5

Rechnio - 5.6 / 5.7 She was on fire tonight.
Slutskaya - 5.2 / 5.6 Other than the lutz, good skating. I'm not a fan of these more depressing music choices for her.

J

Jeschke

Admit, she sold the shit outta that in the end! Loved that so much! :love:

This was actually the start of the end :drama:

J

Jeschke

Well, thanks to Szewczenko I am watching figure skating.
Cheers to that :40beers:

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Szewczenko

-3z-2t, falls into and grabs the boards
-3t good
-polished movement
-half of these spirals really aren't
-2a
-nice sensitivity to the music

Clay

Who is the coach? Everywhere! Everybodeee!
Yes, the big confusion was whether Tanja was going for a 3lutz-3toe plus a 3toe (extra deduction) She had been practicing 3lutz-3toe, but rarely landing the 3lutz in practice at this event.

J

Jeschke

'I thought the combo was going well, but then, shit, something was just in my way' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So often 'scheiße' (shit) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
To me, her short program had a bunch of deductions. NO fly in the flying spin. 2A was a horrible technique. Lutz was two-footed on top of crashing into the boards. Other spins were slow and layback probably was short. 3T slightly lower base value and there was a lack of steps. I won't share my score :p

C

casken

Tanja

.2 + .2 two footed lutz and ur toe
I think both the flying camel and layback were short a revolution but I gave her the same benefit of the doubt I gave Laverunchuk

Only a toe loop as well, and kind of slow?

5.0 5.4

J

Jeschke

To me, her short program had a bunch of deductions. NO fly in the flying spin. 2A was a horrible technique. Lutz was two-footed on top of crashing into the boards. Other spins were slow and layback probably was short. 3T slightly lower base value and there was a lack of steps. I won't share my score :p
I have my sources.
I will find out! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information